Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

Just now, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Really should have finished that half a goal up, superb header from Crichton I think it was.
Finished the half on top but a slow start again cost another goal.
I'd like to see the first penalty shout the ref gave a free kick for just on the 18 yard line, I thought if it wasn't a penalty then it was a red card but very hard to see from where I'm sat.

Toshney should've been off can only think the ref decided to even it up a bit with the ludicrous penalty.

Just now, diamond_for_life said:

It’s a good dramatic game we have no idea about the header but very fortunate with the penalty how bad did it look to you?

I am right in line with the edge of the box and thought it was borderline. We deserved it for Durnan failing to attack the ball, then allowing Airdrie to take it short with only McManus on both the kicker and the short option.

It's yer da's analysis but we really lack an old warhorse leader back there. Buchanan thinks he could play with slippers on hahhahahahaha

Toshney should've been off can only think the ref decided to even it up a bit with the ludicrous penalty.
That's what I think as well.
I thought if it was in the box then a yellows fine but outside then a definite red.
Need to see the highlights to be sure but very lucky to stay on imo.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Folk will blame the ref but time and again we pick this terrible formation of no proper midfielders and a defence containing Doyle/Durnan/Buchanan. We have to get an experienced pro in January to lead this defence because it is continual basic errors which will cost us games. No supply whatsoever to McManus and McMillan which is leaving us chasing the ball for 80% of this. Airdrie are nothing special but have easily been the better team. 

First 20 was shocking from both sides. Should have been a red. You should have went 1 up. Then did go 1 up. We get a shite penalty then dominated the last 10 but I wouldn’t say it’s been all 1 sided. 

1 hour ago, Etherglider said:

Why the f**k would anyone take a child into a bar? If you can't keep out of a pub for a few hours you've got a huge problem.

Because I stay in Stirling and my dad takes the car to games, if we arrive early we like to go and take in a pint and a juice and something to eat for the wee man where available. We went into the bar at the stadium which was welcoming for children as well. So you can take a flying f**k to yourself ya wee rat f**k

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I am right in line with the edge of the box and thought it was borderline. We deserved it for Durnan failing to attack the ball, then allowing Airdrie to take it short with only McManus on both the kicker and the short option.

It's yer da's analysis but we really lack an old warhorse leader back there. Buchanan thinks he could play with slippers on hahhahahahaha

Agree with you as we are hardly a dominant team at set pieces but caused a few dangers. Always wary of Falkirk too though our keeper isn’t exactly great in the air or that commanding. Great shot stopper though 

Folk will blame the ref but time and again we pick this terrible formation of no proper midfielders and a defence containing Doyle/Durnan/Buchanan. We have to get an experienced pro in January to lead this defence because it is continual basic errors which will cost us games. No supply whatsoever to McManus and McMillan which is leaving us chasing the ball for 80% of this. Airdrie are nothing special but have easily been the better team. 

If durnan hadn’t dicked about and knocked it back to Mutch or cleared it first time we wouldn’t have been in a situation to make the ref mhak a decision.

It’s a good dramatic game we have no idea about the header but very fortunate with the penalty how bad did it look to you?
I'd say it's a crap, but dramatic game.

The toshney hack was outside the box. Can only think there was 2 defenders in quite close attendance got him off a red card.

The actual penalty was in the box. Its on the blind side from the camera again, but from Buchanan's reaction it did hit his hand. Seemed to be down by his side though.

5 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Because I stay in Stirling and my dad takes the car to games, if we arrive early we like to go and take in a pint and a juice and something to eat for the wee man where available. We went into the bar at the stadium which was welcoming for children as well. So you can take a flying f**k to yourself ya wee rat f**k

Or you're a drunk.

We were better in the first half and Falkirk were better in the second half. Draw probably fair overall. Ref had a shocker, but not in an unfair way, he was just rotten. Thought the handball for our penalty looked outside the box but I also thought the Falkirk defender (Toshney?) was lucky to still be on the park after a last man challenge.