Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

8 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

What a sad w****r you are emoji23.png Your just a wee 15 year old who loves to try the wind up to look all cocky, eh? Return yer maws mobile and then get on wi the extra Christmas homework yer teachers sent home cause yer a dozy inbred c**t. Throwback to the 90s?? You were just an itch in yer dads pants then, wee dick emoji23.pngemoji23.png We definitely looked like the ‘original club’ when we stole all 3 points at Brockville a few weeks ago. You’d have loved the old brockville , but you missed it.

2-1 Airdrie. Get ready for a few seasons in this league emoji6.png

Ooft. Great post bossman.

On the back of our utterly lacklustre performance at clyde, i'm far less optimistic than I was prior to the last meeting. As we know ourselves, a last minute winner can be huge for momentum in the following game so Falkirk will be on a high. 

Far from ideal, but a really tasty prospect given how tight it is at the top and with Raith v east fife at the same time it's a really interesting card. 

I'd take a point the now, happily, as much as the opprobrium of the Falkirk fans after every defeat provides amusement to one and all.  

Got to make Falkirk the favourites, though, even given the absolute arse they've made of this league thus far. They happily won't sit in on us, though, which will suit us a bit more. 

Scoring in last minute at Montrose seems to suggest Falkirk are more assertive than the earlier games. If we let them dominate the midfield we could be in bother so Roberts is vital . With Roy back on the bench I would play our usual front three-I might even be tempted to bring Wedderburn back in to let Millar have an attacking role if Roberts is not fit. ( Never thought I'd say that). It was a fairly boring draw last time here, so given that the top 4 all play each other , a draw would be OK. Hope they get the car park departures arranged better than last time as I never leave early!

23 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Scoring in last minute at Montrose seems to suggest Falkirk are more assertive than the earlier games. If we let them dominate the midfield we could be in bother so Roberts is vital . With Roy back on the bench I would play our usual front three-I might even be tempted to bring Wedderburn back in to let Millar have an attacking role if Roberts is not fit. ( Never thought I'd say that). It was a fairly boring draw last time here, so given that the top 4 all play each other , a draw would be OK. Hope they get the car park departures arranged better than last time as I never leave early!

It's the season of good will and all that so let's get behind the team and stuff these turkeys from Falkirk on Saturday.... Have a good Christmas everyone Falkirk fans too...

On 22/12/2019 at 07:01, FLDiamond said:

What a sad w****r you are emoji23.png Your just a wee 15 year old who loves to try the wind up to look all cocky, eh? Return yer maws mobile and then get on wi the extra Christmas homework yer teachers sent home cause yer a dozy inbred c**t. Throwback to the 90s?? You were just an itch in yer dads pants then, wee dick emoji23.pngemoji23.png We definitely looked like the ‘original club’ when we stole all 3 points at Brockville a few weeks ago. You’d have loved the old brockville , but you missed it.

2-1 Airdrie. Get ready for a few seasons in this league emoji6.png

Oh my

34 minutes ago, Aufc said:

It might be xmas day but ill take you in a square go

Right you two tucking settle down,  Remember what day it is,  this is the day the wee man was born in a manger, under an Airdrie Airdrie flag.....   Boxing Day is fine for all your fun and frolics,  one thing though no fear of your Inverness boys running away unlike there Falkirk counterparts,  They use there quads instead bunch of cheuchter farmer Tory barstewards........

How many we taking to this Bairns? 2k? Such a huge fucking club btw.

Likely the 2nd biggest away support in Scotland at the weekend behind Dundee with Sevco only getting 800 tickets for Parkhead