Airdrie Utd vs Falkirk

This will be a throwback to the early 90s. Massive game both on and off the park. 
We will need to be much better than we were today. I fancy us though. Airdrie United aren't a patch on the original club.
Prediction is United 0-3 Bairns

Luckily for Airdrie though, Falkirk are absolutely shite.
However despite that and despite Airdrie dominating Falkirk this season having taken 4 points out of 6, I’m thinking draw.

I can remember being a youngster on the terracing at a packed Broomfield. Would love to see Airdrie back where they belong. Sleeping giant.

If we can win this I might actually believe we’ve got a chance of winning this league. However I don’t think we’ll win, my predication is 2-1 to Airdrie, 1852 Falkirk fans. 2 men sent off. 10 Falkirk corners.

This will be a throwback to the early 90s. Massive game both on and off the park. 
We will need to be much better than we were today. I fancy us though. Airdrie United aren't a patch on the original club.
Prediction is United 0-3 Bairns

What a sad w****r you are [emoji23] Your just a wee 15 year old who loves to try the wind up to look all cocky, eh? Return yer maws mobile and then get on wi the extra Christmas homework yer teachers sent home cause yer a dozy inbred c**t. Throwback to the 90s?? You were just an itch in yer dads pants then, wee dick [emoji23][emoji23] We definitely looked like the ‘original club’ when we stole all 3 points at Brockville a few weeks ago. You’d have loved the old brockville , but you missed it.

2-1 Airdrie. Get ready for a few seasons in this league [emoji6]

What a sad w****r you are [emoji23] Your just a wee 15 year old who loves to try the wind up to look all cocky, eh? Return yer maws mobile and then get on wi the extra Christmas homework yer teachers sent home cause yer a dozy inbred c**t. Throwback to the 90s?? You were just an itch in yer dads pants then, wee dick [emoji23][emoji23] We definitely looked like the ‘original club’ when we stole all 3 points at Brockville a few weeks ago. You’d have loved the old brockville , but you missed it.

Wow

1 hour ago, FLDiamond said:

What a sad w****r you are emoji23.png Your just a wee 15 year old who loves to try the wind up to look all cocky, eh? Return yer maws mobile and then get on wi the extra Christmas homework yer teachers sent home cause yer a dozy inbred c**t. Throwback to the 90s?? You were just an itch in yer dads pants then, wee dick emoji23.pngemoji23.png We definitely looked like the ‘original club’ when we stole all 3 points at Brockville a few weeks ago. You’d have loved the old brockville , but you missed it.

2-1 Airdrie. Get ready for a few seasons in this league emoji6.png

Beautiful. Too easy that one. 

Also 15 years ago was 2004. That must have been some itch. 

49 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Was this thread restarted?? I was sure I had posted in the Airdrie v Falkirk thread yesterday emoji3166.pngemoji849.png

I’d had a few beers but I’m pretty sure a Falkirk fan said he was wanting to fight any Airdrie casuals that were up for it then once he got a reply he decided he wasn’t going to the game anymore ??

The post has been deleted.

This FL Diamond is developing quite a reputation on here....[emoji16]