Pollok 4v0 Largs 21.12.19

lokforever

46 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

What about the Pollok fan who picks up the match ball and hits the red carded Largs player with it emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png As much as I don't agree with it.... it's hilarious given how planned it is from the way he sneaks around to get the ball!

No doubt the "pollok" fans will say it was a "largs" fan who threw the ball. No pollok fan would do such a thing

1 hour ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

What about the Pollok fan who picks up the match ball and hits the red carded Largs player with it emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png As much as I don't agree with it.... it's hilarious given how planned it is from the way he sneaks around to get the ball!

What makes you think it was a pollok fan, I can post stills of him standing amongst the largs fans.

What makes you think it was a pollok fan, I can post stills of him standing amongst the largs fans.
Because it would be even more strange to want to hit one of your own players with the ball. And the Largs fan with the bottle of MD doesnt seem best pleased. However, if he is a Largs fan, it's an even more bizarre situation! Arnie didnt seem pleased with him and he potentially got his own Manager sent off then!