Your favourite moment this decade supporting your club

My ugly mug and Primark fake leather jacket making  a five second cameo at 2:56 on the right of the screen behind the guy with the orange jacket and beard.

I had never seen Ayr United score against either incarnation of Rangers before this, so to see them take the lead with this goal was pretty good.

58 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Has to be the league win as it was so unexpected. The helicopter circling Somerset with the trophy was something else and I will remember that forever.

It WAS unexpected. I posted a Facebook status promising that I would run naked down Ayr High Street if Ayr United won the league, which is a promise that I am yet to fulfil. 

I was also unwell in the days prior to the game and was still not feeling good on the day. However, I thought to myself that if we DID actually do it, I would regret not being there to witness it.

The tension, the constant checking of scores on my phone to make sure that Raith weren't winning, the sheer ecstasy when it was confirmed that we were champions. It was an amazing day.

The 2012-13 double season. That season had so many high points, the challenge cup win at Ibrox, and then the final win against Patrick in the same competition. The league cup win against Hibs. The utter domination in the league was exceptional as well, culminating in sealing it on a snowy midweek in March against Brechin at Forfar.