Your favourite moment this decade following your club

The 2017/18 play offs, felt totally surreal  right through them as we beat Dundee Utd 3-2 away after being 2-1 down, Mullin and Pittman scoring right in front of our fans behind the goal. Topped off by the Willo Flood's head gone moment being sent off for a push on Byrne standing over the ball stopping him from taking a free kick, then wanting to fight the camera man on his way off the pitch.:lol: Then a 1-1 draw at home.

See the source image

Moving onto Partick Th at home in the final and again coming from behind to win 2-1, then 1-0 in the final game away from home to win promotion to the Premiership. Still can't believe we're back in the top flight again, and doing pretty well too.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

B1F7D1A4-9CD0-44FC-859D-E9D2614DCD0E.gif.e5223e1c4cfb62b87215cb658a39b7e9.gif

I just love the look of that bitter old p***k to the left of David Gray.  I want to distill his emotion.  I was a few rows down and to the left when he lifted the cup.  Strange thing is I was in a different stand at the start of the game.

I can pinpoint an exact moment.  League cup final, I arrived maybe 10 mins before kick-off, as I walked up the stairwell I was greeted with a view of 43,000 fellow Dons and it struck me, that I'd never seen so many Dandies in one place (even though I'd been following the Dons since the mid 70's).  I also realised that I'd likely never see the likes of that again.  I remember being quite emotional! 
https://images.app.goo.gl/kiXyn5F7gsmdAonT8
Yours
aDONis

Have to agree with this. I took a walk down from the back of the Main Stand at Parkhead that day about 10 minutes before kick off to truly take in the sheer scale of our support that day. It was a bit of an emotional moment realising I'd never see that again. The game was absolutely brutal but the ending more than worth the wait.

3 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Kilmarnock - Started poorly, but won a trophy, and had some resurgence towards the end.

The first six months were bad, but then we had 3 good seasons under Mixu and Shiels, followed by 4 years of rubbish, then the best team we'll probably ever see in the next 2 seasons before a slight slump in the last six months. Overall a pretty good decade for the club, despite the best efforts of Johnston (x2) and Locke.

Easter Road has aleready been mentioned so I'll throw this into the mix. Beating Celtic 1-0 at their own midden to go top of the league, no games in hand or anything involved, and being able to sing "we're top of the league and you're no" to them was a good day 😁

1412518203203_wps_36_05_10_14_SCOTTISH_PREMIER.jpg