Hamilton v Heart of Midlothian

Can’t decide what was funnier. The hearts fans singing last Christmas giving their hearts to Daniel Stendel

Or when the mass exodus of hearts fans left at 2-0. Two guys running up to the barricade to shout obscenities at Meshino who clearly didn’t have a clue what they were saying.

Well, a win - this is weird.

I thought we had two really good spells in the game: 10 minutes where Oakley had two chances (and he really should've planted the header), and 10/15 minutes where we got the goals. Other than that, I didn't think we were ever in control of the game.

Jamie Hamilton seemed to be getting dragged everywhere and Hearts really should've taken advantage of their space in the wide areas (their strikers are so much better in the air than our CBs).

For the first 30 minutes, Miller seemed to be thriving in a free role behind the strikers, but he was absolutely excellent when Davies went up front and he could get 1v1 with Hearts' CBs. Obviously his dribbling past them was good, but I was surprised by how good his hold-up play was. His finish for the first goal was good (I didn't expect anything on his right foot) after some clever play from Martin and Oakley, and his work for the second was brilliant - coasted past Smith and fired an unreal ball in. I had no idea who scored until I got home - initially thought it was Martin, then McGowan, now it seems it was Collar. What the f**k was Pereira doing for it, though, and how was Collar in that much space?

I don't really see this as a turning point as I'm not quite sure what we've learned from it?