Hamilton v Heart of Midlothian

Huge game for both teams.  I'm quite excited to see a Hearts team turn up to an away game and not have a default mindset that a point would be a brilliant result.

Still got injuries and suspensions though, and we are pish, so this will be very difficult. Berra is suspended, Brandon out and Mulraney toiling, should hopefully see Uche, Naismith and Walker back involved though.  I'd bit your hand off for a scrappy 1-0.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Huge game for both teams.  I'm quite excited to see a Hearts team turn up to an away game and not have a default mindset that a point would be a brilliant result.

Still got injuries and suspensions though, and we are pish, so this will be very difficult. Berra is suspended, Brandon out and Mulraney toiling, should hopefully see Uche, Naismith and Walker back involved though.  I'd bit your hand off for a scrappy 1-0.

You say this as if it's bad news.

This will all come down to whether the team who played against St Johnstone or the team who played against Celtic turn up (figuratiely speaking).  We've never - even under Levein - had a problem getting motivated for games at Tynecastle where we're the underdogs and the fans are screaming at every crunching tackle.  It's the away days at the likes of Hmailton that we struggle to get motivated for.

A good win here would be a potential season changer for us.

Thought Stendel got an improved performance out of the players against Celtic . But the habit of flaccid away performances has been so deeply ingrained over several years that I will be pleasantly surprised if we can get a draw. Absolutely ecstatic if it involves scoring an actual goal. 

The Hibs game next week will naturally be the first half-decent performance since - well, since last time we played Hibs.

Walker , Ha ha