Week 16

peasy23

No Thursday night football this week, but we have 3 live games on Saturday night/Sunday morning instead.

Sat 6.00 pm Texans at Buccs

Sat 9.30 pm Bills at Patriots

Sun 1.15 am Rams at 49ers.

Skys picks for Sunday night's live games are:

Sun 6.00 pm Saints at Titans

Sun 9.25 pm Cowboys at Eagles

Mon 1.20 am Chiefs at Bears

Quite a few playoff issues could he settled this weekend.

For the love of God. The Patriots are finished. Can someone just bring this era to an end ffs. If no other c**t has the stones to do it then Pat Mahomes will do it at Gillette very soon. Umpteen times people have speculated that Brady is finished and the Patriots are done. It's always been wrong. But it's fucking right this time. Brady IS done and so are the Pats. If KC come up short then the Ravens will put the final nail in the coffin. No Pats in the Superbowl this year. That's a promise.

Edited by The Chief

49ers just got it done with another Robbie Gould game winning FG. Defense has shipped over 100 points in the last 3 games, still a few starters missing but everybody is in the same boat by this time of year. It's all going to come down to next week's match at Seattle to see who wins the division.

The Rams offensive were made to look half decent last night when they are by and large shit, hopefully that's just players missing on D. I love the 9ers rushing game this season and Debo Samuel too. Ravens to face the 9ers in the Superbowl I reckon, they're the two most complete teams out there, offensive/defence and run/pass.

3 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

The Rams offensive were made to look half decent last night when they are by and large shit, hopefully that's just players missing on D. I love the 9ers rushing game this season and Debo Samuel too. Ravens to face the 9ers in the Superbowl I reckon, they're the two most complete teams out there, offensive/defence and run/pass.

They are not shit, they're inconsistent. 

Much like you're mob have looked the last 7 weeks... 1 and done in the playoffs IMO.