The Binos v Edinburgh City

Last home game of 2019 for us this Saturday and its a tough game against 2nd placed Edinburgh City. 

Really need to get something from this game and I would quite happy to take a share of the points but hopefully Santa will give us an early Christmas present this year and we get all 3 points. 😀

Their will be at least a couple of forced changes for us with the red card last week to James Creaney and the injury to Blair Currie in goals. Expect Cammy Binnie to start in goals and possibly Cammy Thomson to start at left back. 

As stated above really need to get something from this home game given the resurgence of Brechin in the last couple of weeks we are only 4 points off the bottom now. 

Prediction Binos 1 Edinburgh City 1 

Edited by rhliston

Don’t think I have attended a game against Edinburgh and came away thinking it was a cracker, but looking forward to the Supporters Club hospitality and a good day.

1-0 to the Albion and Henderson to be anonymous as usual.

Stirling looked like their form was picking up there in November with good wins over Albion, Annan and at Elgin.

However the home defeat by Brechin was a surprise, but I'd still expect a very tough game here.

City are playing quite well just now, so I'd be quite hopeful of getting the three points here.

1-2 for City.

On 20/12/2019 at 09:41, Tenkay said:

Stirling looked like their form was picking up there in November with good wins over Albion, Annan and at Elgin.

However the home defeat by Brechin was a surprise, but I'd still expect a very tough game here.

City are playing quite well just now, so I'd be quite hopeful of getting the three points here.

1-2 for City.

That's my prediction too.  

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

I'll admit City didn't play well, but at the end of the day that's what champions do!

Have to agree with that neither team deserved the 3 points but a late sucker punch got you the points. Onwards to Srenny next week and as they say a 6 pointer of a match.

A draw would have been right in what was a game of few chances, but fair play to Edinburgh who took one of those chances which turned a draw into a win.

First time I have said this on here but although I don’t think chopping and changing mangers every year is a good thing, I now think that KR is not the man to take us forward. He’s been manger for over a year now and we are just as poor add we were in McLaren’s year, just in a different way.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

A draw would have been right in what was a game of few chances, but fair play to Edinburgh who took one of those chances which turned a draw into a win.

First time I have said this on here but although I don’t think chopping and changing mangers every year is a good thing, I now think that KR is not the man to take us forward. He’s been manger for over a year now and we are just as poor add we were in McLaren’s year, just in a different way.

Nothing wrong with the players individual abilities but as a team, somethings not right.

Edited by headthebaw

That bunch of P2 remedial class dropouts from Bash Street school must have been very naughty to have to watch that match as part of their detention.

I thought there were laws against child cruelty. Having put the wee feckers off football for life I fear that a new generation of egg chasing fans has just been created.  

I'm back😂

Anyway my take on yesterday. I think Stirling were the better side, yes we retained possesion better but we didn't really offer much in the final third. Couple of moments where Stirling could've easily took the lead and that's something we need to sort out at the back. Had a 90th minute winner written all over it and I'm glad it was us that took it. Couple of key players missing but we can't play like that every week if we expect to go up. Stirling pretty much crowded us out and had our front men sussed out until a couple of their players slipped and Allan Smith had a free shot on goal. 

Must commend Stirling on getting loads of local kids down to the game yesterday, few of em gave us stick which was a good laugh and hopefully they return to forthbank and don't follow the old firm!! 

Class atmosphere created by us yesterday glad we are getting back to levels of away support like that.