Treble Winners (Celtic) v Sheep worriers (Aberdeen)

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
And it looks like Griffiths Stamp Of Retribution on young Lewis has been totally ignored by the Compliance Officer.

"Stamp of Retribution" - Good movie title.

Terrorists start a parcel bombing campaign, unaware Steven Seagal is a pissed off mailman with a decorated past in the Marines.

It writes its fucking self.

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

OF firm fans sweeping in to back each other up again I see.

You off your nut, i want celtic to lose every single game they play, i badly wanted aberdeen to take something on sat but its a stonewall red card and why aberdeen fans aren't having a go at cosgrove for making a stupid and reckless tackle he didnt have to is strange

Not only did he cost them any chance of a point on sat but he's banned for what 2 or 3 games now which leave aberdeen short up front

8 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

You off your nut, i want celtic to lose every single game they play, i badly wanted aberdeen to take something on sat but its a stonewall red card and why aberdeen fans aren't having a go at cosgrove for making a stupid and reckless tackle he didnt have to is strange

Not only did he cost them any chance of a point on sat but he's banned for what 2 or 3 games now which leave aberdeen short up front

It’s two games, since you’re so interested.

29 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I thought that was Willie Johnston on John McMaster

I'm not an old duffer so forgive me if I'm incorrect with this but was that the throat stamp? 

22 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yet Celtic will be the first to cry conspiracy when the next decision goes against them.

As if we would! 

12 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

This is Aberdeen short up front

Image result for image of joe harper

11 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

The fact that it appears to be all ****, majority of Celtic fans and about one Diddy fan that thinks it was a red speaks volumes.

We play Livingston next and their captain thinks it was never a red.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

I'm not an old duffer so forgive me if I'm incorrect with this but was that the throat stamp? 

Throat/head, accounts vary

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

Of course we will! 

There you go

The fact that it appears to be all ****, majority of Celtic fans and about one Diddy fan that thinks it was a red speaks volumes.
The Livingston captain? Oh well, case closed.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Who gives a f**k what they think, im pissed that cosgrove cost aberdeen any chance of coming back into the game again on sat with a pointless and stupid tackle that he didnt have to make, 

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The Livingston captain? Oh well, case closed.

Not a bad side, Livingston. Particularly good at home.

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

Who gives a f**k what they think, im pissed that cosgrove cost aberdeen any chance of coming back into the game again on sat with a pointless and stupid tackle that he didnt have to make, 

I think that you’ve made that point before. Going for a hat trick?

21 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

3 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Stop beating about the bush - what's your opinion of Cosgrove's tackle?

10 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

He's a lot more relevant to the discussion than you. Zombie c**t.