Treble Winners (Celtic) v Sheep worriers (Aberdeen)

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
42 minutes ago, Rodhull said:
It would take the brassest of necks for either of the ugly sisters to sling that accusation about.

But you do admit you're being hypocritical moaning about Ajer play acting?

You’re comparing a punch to the face to a strong tackle that wins the ball?

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I take it you have never played the game, seeing a tackle coming or riding a tackle isn't the same as play acting or feigning a injury.
Yes Ajer is clever enough not to plant his feet or play the ball it's a what if split second glad he didn't.

I hate to be pedantic, but Mr Ajer was rolling about on the ground holding his leg just below his knee after the tackle. As he was brushed by Cosgrove’s leg, I deem that to be feigning injury and not simply “seeing a tackle coming or riding a tackle”.

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I hate to be pedantic, but Mr Ajer was rolling about on the ground holding his leg just below his knee after the tackle. As he was brushed by Cosgrove’s leg, I deem that to be feigning injury and not simply “seeing a tackle coming or riding a tackle”.

In real time it looked like more contact was made I'll give you that but just pointing the finger at Ajer is just crazy talk.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

In real time it looked like more contact was made I'll give you that but just pointing the finger at Ajer is just crazy talk.

Fairy nuff. Ajer is a nice, fair, level headed player and I’ll leave it there.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You seem to be missing the point, the fact that Ajer played on and french eddie didn't should go in Cosgrove's favour. 
Excessive force or endangering an opponent could mean anything.
If a player has to go off injured from the tackle is that taking into consideration when the decision is made days later?
Every tackle is different plus serious foul play has a broadband view of inconsistencies.    

What is this 'French Eddie' shite?  Do you also have Israeli Nir, Aussie Tom and Legoland Scott?

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

And it looks like Griffiths Stamp Of Retribution on young Lewis has been totally ignored by the Compliance Officer.

She's been awfy quiet this season,  I'm guessing that the sportscene hipsters weren't critical of it.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

And it looks like Griffiths Stamp Of Retribution on young Lewis has been totally ignored by the Compliance Officer.

I thought that was Willie Johnston on John McMaster