Treble Winners (Celtic) v Sheep worriers (Aberdeen)

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I think what Celtic and Rangers fans constantly get wrong is that they see complaints by fans of other clubs as thinking that these fans think that “everybody is out to get them”. What we actually complain about is that the system is geared in Celtic and Rangers favour and not against any club in particular. Dave Cormack saying on Twitter what every non Celtic and Rangers fan is thinking. Long may it continue.

We've had more players reported to the compliance officer than any other club.

Last season we had a fair few players sent off.

Your conspiracy theory isn't very well thought out.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

We've had more players reported to the compliance officer than any other club.

Does that not support the view that Rangers got away with more offences when it really mattered?  ... (ie at the time during the match)

Speaking shite doesn't make it true.

Now that you mention it, and on 2nd viewing, there is a slight pause in his stride, difficult to tell if there was intent though, the commentator thought yellow at worse, the CO thought nothing to see here, only Griffiths knows if he meant to catch him or paused to try and miss him. Difficult one to call tbh.

13 minutes ago, A96 said:

Does that not support the view that Rangers got away with more offences when it really mattered?  ... (ie at the time during the match)

While cherry picking you missed out the bit about players being sent off.

Taken Dave just over a week to show he has bigger balls than Stewarty managed in twenty years.

Shape of things to come hopefully.

About time someone stood up and called it as it is

‘Sam will take his ban’

Not like he's got much choice is it? He tried to avoid taking it and was told to gtf.

Aberdeen are turning into a joke club, ‘Fairness for all’ [emoji23][emoji23]

https://mobile.twitter.com/CormackDavie/status/1210019775096741889

Fairness for all......what's so wrong with that ?
Frightened of an even playing field for ALL Scottish clubs.
You probably can't see it BUT this is far bigger than AFC 

As I said, a joke of a club. The more I read that tweet the worse it gets.

‘Ajers triple salvo’ [emoji23] ffs.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He does like a tweet after a few drinks it seems. Not a fan of it and hope this isn’t a regular thing from him.

We wouldn't want him turning into Donald Trump

As an aside, I think Twitter is the most ridiculous thing invented. At least on here we're anonymous. (I suppose you can be anonymous on Twitter too? Although I'm sure the IT geniuses (geniie?) would be able to track you down.)

He does like a tweet after a few drinks it seems. Not a fan of it and hope this isn’t a regular thing from him.
If you are.going to make a statement do it through club channels. Regardless of the team or the issue chairman putting out stuff like that will only end in tears.

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

There is no old firm.

The old firm! Aren't they the two teams who always vote the same way every time in all SPL (and all of its previous guises) decisions?  The one exception being during the sevco debacle and only then because of fan pressure. Said fans come from all over the country with many being either glory hunters and/ or having a misplaced loyalty to their team due to religion or some weird view of Ireland and its history.  Which team(s) are we talking about here?