The voice of junior football

Bill Kilgour

I've listened to all the podcasts and good on the guys putting it out there loved junior fitba for over 30 years but I'm all now for the pyramid as I think the juniors are struggling to attract new blood and now is the time to embrace the new and put the the junior association to bed . The only thing I dont like about the show is the amount of times the words ( I heard ) about this and that when most of it is not true ! I think you guys should comment on facts and do more research before coming out with I heard. Look forward to the next one hope your not offended by my opinion.

I've listened to all the podcasts and good on the guys putting it out there loved junior fitba for over 30 years but I'm all now for the pyramid as I think the juniors are struggling to attract new blood and now is the time to embrace the new and put the the junior association to bed . The only thing I dont like about the show is the amount of times the words ( I heard ) about this and that when most of it is not true ! I think you guys should comment on facts and do more research before coming out with I heard. Look forward to the next one hope your not offended by my opinion.
Never offended by someone's opinion that's what life and the show is all about people's opinions [emoji106]