Next Permanent Kilmarnock Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of that list I'd take Ian Holloway - he was in for the job in the summer.  Bags of experience, plus you'd have to think his contact book is pretty decent.  Chris Powell could also be a shout.  He's worked wth Lord Alex of Dyer before.   I also lke Darren Moore and think he was treated pretty harshly by West Brom.

I knew about Alessios imminent departure last week, he had the county game and that was it. Billy had had eniugh. 

Ally McCoist to be announced on Monday. I am lead to believe the wait is because the club are negotiating a compensation agreement with Kelty Hearts for Barry Ferguson who will assist Ally alongside John Bomber Brown. 

I knew about Alessios imminent departure last week, he had the county game and that was it. Billy had had eniugh. 
Ally McCoist to be announced on Monday. I am lead to believe the wait is because the club are negotiating a compensation agreement with Kelty Hearts for Barry Ferguson who will assist Ally alongside John Bomber Brown. 
I want to believe this is true because it would be fucking hilarious.

21 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
32 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I want to believe this is true because it would be fucking hilarious.

As a Clyde fan I find it fucking hilarious, looking forward to the madness on Monday when it's announced

2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

4F07E1B8-8830-455F-A0F9-5ABB664D10E0.jpeg

I'm sure David Martindale is behind the Livingston successes rather than Hopkin or Holt. His past a likely blocker for a more high profile role. Also, just because guys are mostly associated with English football does not make them good managers, in most cases it's been proven that they don't tend to do well.

I still think John Hughes is a good manager but has that cartoon persona that means he isn't taken seriously.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

3 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I'm sure David Martindale is behind the Livingston successes rather than Hopkin or Holt. His past a likely blocker for a more high profile role. Also, just because guys are mostly associated with English football does not make them good managers, in most cases it's been proven that they don't tend to do well.

I still think John Hughes is a good manager but has that cartoon persona that means he isn't taken seriously.

He usually does fine if he inherits decent sides but he's a car crash at making his own signings.

Sounds plausible. The wee Rangers, right enough.

17 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I think John Hughes can probably still do a job somewhere, but there is no danger that a guy whose last job involved relegating Raith Rovers to League 1 (and making an enormous arse of himself whilst doing so) should be anywhere near contention for a top six Premiership club.

Edited by craigkillie