Gartcairn part company with manager

glensmad

As I said last night davie you have your reasons for defending them and I get that and respect that. But I'm entitled to my opinion as over the last few years they have been embarrassing to friends of mine. And I'll think you'll agree football is a small world and everyone talks so when so when going behind manager's/coaches and players backs do they not think they guys will find out?

Have to agree with you, it’s hard enough running a club without an other clubs manager sticking is nose in.

Would like to thank Jamie and his team for all they have done for our club and wish them all the very best going forward.

everyone is entitled to their opinion lads, we are all big boys and girls but what a will say in regards to our club is that we have the right to decide it’s future. We may get it wrong sometimes but don’t we all. This is our 5th season and we believe we are doing well with back to back promotions and a title win included. 

Some people don’t agree with things that other clubs do and this site is a place to let these people have their say. We have no issue with this even when people don’t have the facts but still voice opinions. 

Cheers All

Irrespective of all the comments, I find it strange Jamie has had to leave. Thought he'd done a really good job with the resources he had and was certainly taking the club forward. Last couple of times he's been back at Kilsyth we've had a good catch up and was impressed how he had his team set up. Hope he's back in at another club soon

Strange decision, but one that the committee have bravely made. If they start climbing further up the league then you have to take your hats off to them. Although I find it strange. Jamie deserved more time. 

whats the type of following Gartcairn get now? Good crowd numbers? 
Jamie Leslie still at the club? Also i thought you would have had more u21s players in your team alot of talented kids in that team. 

Thanks for clearing that up, Jamie is a good player. Should attract interest from senior clubs to be honest. 

Committee trying there level best at moving the club forward. Well done guys. Although not covered yourselves in glory with Jamie departure. You can only learn and move on as it’s done with now. 

Return of DG in the running? 

Erm...just speculation,...given what he was doing for a living at the time, did the big chap leave Camby when the druggie gangsters arrived or was he there before them ? Truly, a policemans' lot is not a happy one.

P.S. Hope it goes OK for him. Good luck dealing with those guys.

Edited by Black Pennel
Forgot to wish him well.