Peterhead v East Fife

We were fortunate to get a draw at Bayview which seems ages ago, since then we have played well at times without getting much breaks.  Goals have been in short supply which has made the habit we have had of giving away soft goals ourselves to turn round.  We are in 7th place for a reason & need to start making our own luck if we can start to look up the table rather than over our shoulders.

Edited by peternapper

5 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

Heard him say will be back for the Raith game- but if we have another game with no goals against on Saturday- would be difficult to change....

Absolutely agree, cant just put him back in because he is available but will be good to have him back in the squad.

4 hours ago, sammytroot said:

When Ross Dunlop is fit , I would like to see him back in the team in central defence with Craig Watson in a central midfield of 5 at the expense of Lewis Hunter.

4-5-1 or 3-5-2? I thought we all agreed after the Airdrie and Clyde games that the 1 up top plan was utterly awful

29 minutes ago, lukejoaitken said:

Absolutely agree, cant just put him back in because he is available but will be good to have him back in the squad.

4-5-1 or 3-5-2? I thought we all agreed after the Airdrie and Clyde games that the 1 up top plan was utterly awful

3-5-2.

16 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Camel Trek 2 , The sequel "Heid Tae Peter".

Another test of endurance. At least some of the faithful will get to see the new Aberdeen bypass for the first time and realise it knocks 30mins of the trip.

Just hope we can keep it going for another week.

I found it very good North bound in times and direction signs (I don't have a Sat Nav)  but I got a wee bit  mixed up on southbound return. I saw the sign for Inverness (and the South!)  but having not seen Aberdeen I continued on to the land of roundabouts and a tour of Aberdeen's outskirts. It added on about 20 minutes but we had enjoyed a win so nobody complained. The Fish supper stop in Stonehaven was first class.  It will be a close game as it was for us on Saturday . Enjoy your trip.

13 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I found it very good North bound in times and direction signs (I don't have a Sat Nav)  but I got a wee bit  mixed up on southbound return. I saw the sign for Inverness (and the South!)  but having not seen Aberdeen I continued on to the land of roundabouts and a tour of Aberdeen's outskirts. It added on about 20 minutes but we had enjoyed a win so nobody complained. The Fish supper stop in Stonehaven was first class.  It will be a close game as it was for us on Saturday . Enjoy your trip.

Aye the new road makes a big difference, obviously with using it regularly don't really pay much attention to the signage. When it opened there were some anomalies with them but think its ok now. You will be aware now southbound you go past Balmedie & then about half a mile further on take the slip road then take the 3rd road off the roundabout & that you heading for Stonehaven. The only other odd thing with it is when you come to the roundabout at the Stonehaven  is if heading for Dundee you need to be in the right hand lane to get back on the main road at a set of lights, the left hand lane is for carrying on into Stonehaven. Usually takes me around 35mins from Stonehaven to Ellon so under an hour now between Stonehaven-Peterhead. 

Today’s Team...

IMG_0912.jpg.098905d1b91f2565367fbd308f7c4959.jpg

Church for #PatSlat and Denholm for Hunter the only changes, looks like we’re keeping with the 3-5-2!!!

Surely we’ll get a look at Baker at some point today???

Peterhead 0-1 East Fife

Danny Denholm (21mins)

Up to 2nd place on the old GD, c’mon Dumbarton get your finger out!!!

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]