Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

17 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Worst: @Div Aye OK he runs the forum but he must be rolling in it with the amount of shitey intrusive ads he allows on here. Throws the toys out the pram whenever anyone posts in the Support Forum and can't take the slightest bit of criticism even when it's done in a jokey way.

Never my intention to come across that way, I usually try and help as best I can.

Site serves around 2million requests a day, chewing up well over 50Gb in bandwidth each day. That means it needs some serious resource and that is paid for by the shitey intrusive ads.

They are more shitey and more intrusive at this time of year than any other time because the advertisers go a bit nuts in the lead up to Christmas.

It will calm down again in the new year.

And to show no hard feelings for you calling me a dick I'll give you a free months Platinum membership so you won't see any ads until the end of January.

Merry Christmas 😁

5 minutes ago, Div said:

Never my intention to come across that way, I usually try and help as best I can.

Site serves around 2million requests a day, chewing up well over 50Gb in bandwidth each day. That means it needs some serious resource and that is paid for by the shitey intrusive ads.

They are more shitey and more intrusive at this time of year than any other time because the advertisers go a bit nuts in the lead up to Christmas.

And to show no hard feelings for you calling me a dick I'll give you a free months Platinum membership so you won't see any ads until the end of January.

Merry Christmas 😁

Wasted gift.

Think he’s been battered by a Montrosian wifie. 

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Div trying really hard to avoid the worst St Mirren fan award. Doesn’t need to worry Munoz will run away with it IMO.

You are a fud. 

You really need to get out and get some real mates. 

1a3a7cd52ee8b191bf4ba733117a06bf.gif

Div coming on to give Marshmallow a reasoned reply and free platinum membership only to be red dotted [emoji23]
Thread brewing nicely. 

Favouritism, disgusting behaviour from Div the Midden fan.
I’ll get a warning or a ban.

On 21/12/2019 at 14:40, Div said:

Merry Christmas 😁

Can I just have the money?

2 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

You’re giving out a month’s platinum membership to posters who diss you?

Can I get a month’s platinum membership too Div?

Ya dick?

Marshy has a habit of challenging people to fisticuffs tho... 

Been reading through the votes and doing the tally of the first few. I won't give away too much but one team where I thought worst poster would be a shoe-in is a much closer race than any could have expected. The odds on @Jim McLean's Ghost have been slashed dramatically for worst 'well poster now in at 6/4 but the favorite for the race is still odds on. A few people noticing his atrocious posting after it was highlighted here.

Who wins?! You decide.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge