Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Aberdeen:-

Best:  @Melanius Mullarkey is mildly amusing

Worst: @kingjoey - A joyless man/woman who lost a bet to stay off any future Celtic thread. He now mainly haunts Celtic threads boring everyone to death.

Celtic:-

Best: @Romeo

Worst: @Romeo

Hamilton:-

Best: None

Worst: @Scotty Tunbridge takes the forum way too seriously, doesn't seem to have a life. Probably a stalker.

Hearts:-

Best: @Tynierose Doesn't take the place too seriously and is P&B's sexiest moderator.

Worst: Lots of really awful bigots to choose from but I'll plump for @JamieThomas

Hibernian:-

Best: So many decent Hibs bois. But @Bohemian always makes me smile.

Worst:  @Lofarl 

Kilmarnock:-

Worst: @Fide angry slavering mess of a poster. Needs medicated at times.

Livingston:- Zzzzzzzzzz

Best: Zzzzzzzzz

Worst: All too dull to vote for just one, team effort from the livi fans here.

Motherwell:-

Worst: @Busta Nut 

(The) Rangers:-

Best: All worse this year I'm afraid. Make the case for group Euthanasia 

Worst: Has to be @The_Kincardine formerly banned racist who would have bigot printed all the way through if you cut it in half. Has a pretend family and made up "decent" life. Most like stays in one of those hoarders houses filled with rubbish and bottles of pish. 90% chance that he's on some sort of register. Lots of other terrible bigoted **** but not even close to this guy. Disappears when his team gets beat. 

Ross County:-

Best: Far too beige as a support to vote for one

Worst: See above

St Johnstone:-

Best: See Ross County

Worst:

St Mirren:-

Best: LOL.....

Worst @Lex Angry personality vacuum that really, really needs to get his hole. Kind of guy that has his mates (if there are any) cringing like f**k when he turns up for a pint, complete embarrassment

Other than that I love everyone else.

Merry Christmas all. 

Edited by Romeo

8 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I didn't know anyone cared 🤣

I barely even post so this is quite the achievement for me. MJC is going to have to up his game.

Honestly idk who the has time to read this board anymore. Every thread is OFFICIAL CLUB THREAD or Match Thread Glorious Team vs Shite Team. I can't imagine having an opinion on more than a couple of posters on this board at all these days. Just in the last week a manager is getting arrested, one is getting sacked out the blue, Morelos explodes again, Stewart Milne fucks off but apparently none of these things merit their own thread.

Sure club threads are neat for talking about how the youth team is getting on or potential signing targets but they have become all consuming beasts that have segregated the forum in a really obnoxious way. Sometimes you even get arseholes who are enraged that a rival fan has come into their club/match thread.

Aye. It feels like a few years ago there were a lot more communal threads- summer transfers, league reconstruction, big stories at the time etc- where everyone pitched in, and that's where most of the best patter/meltdowns occurred. Nowadays it's pretty hard to form an opinion on a poster based on 3 match threads a year unless they've been around for years or hang around other club threads- not sure why that makes you subject to derision tbh. 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Aberdeen:-

Best:  @Melanius Mullarkey is mildly amusing

Worst: @kingjoey - A joyless man/woman who lost a bet to stay off any future Celtic thread. He now mainly haunts Celtic threads boring everyone to death.

Celtic:-

Best: @Romeo

Worst: @Romeo

Hamilton:-

Worst: @Scotty Tunbridge takes the forum way too seriously, doesn't seem to have a life. Probably a stalker.

Hearts:-

Best: @Tynierose Doesn't take the place too seriously and is P&B's sexiest moderator.

Worst: Lots of really awful bigots to choose from but I'll plump for @JamieThomas

Hibernian:-

Best: So many decent Hibs bois. But @Bohemian always makes me smile.

Worst:  @Lofarl 

Kilmarnock:-

Worst: @Fide angry slavering mess of a poster. Needs medicated at times.

Livingston:- Zzzzzzzzzz

Best: Zzzzzzzzz

Worst: All too dull to vote for just one, team effort from the livi fans here.

Motherwell:-

Worst: @Busta Nut 

(The) Rangers:-

Best: All worse this year I'm afraid. Make the case for group Euthanasia 

Worst: Has to be @The_Kincardine formerly banned racist who would have bigot printed all the way through if you cut it in half. Has a pretend family and made up "decent" life. Most like stays in one of those hoarders houses filled with rubbish and bottles of pish. 90% chance that he's on some sort of register. Lots of other terrible bigoted **** but not even close to this guy. Disappears when his team gets beat. 

Ross County:-

Best: Far too beige as a support to vote for one

Worst: See above

St Johnstone:-

Best: See Ross County

Worst:

St Mirren:-

Best: LOL.....

Worst @Lex Angry personality vacuum that really, really needs to get his hole. Kind of guy that has his mates (if there are any) cringing like f**k when he turns up for a pint, complete embarrassment

Other than that I love everyone else.

Merry Christmas all. 

I’m overwhelmed. I would like to thank my parents, my wife (or husband, as Romeo seems unsure), my children, my grandchildren, my dog, my teachers and last , but certainly not least, Romeo, for teaching me how to be the (second) most boring poster on P&B.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m overwhelmed. I would like to thank my parents, my wife (or husband, as Romeo seems unsure), my children, my grandchildren, my dog, my teachers and last , but certainly not least, Romeo, for teaching me how to be the (second) most boring poster on P&B.

At least youre not Shay Logan.

I wouldn't like to assume your gender and you're welcome.

Aberdeen  

Best -  Vast majority of Dons posters are very sound. I'll go for @RussellAnderson despite being a total weegie. Special mentions to @Melanius Mullarkey, @Merkland Redand @kingjoey. Joey also hasn't been consumed by the relentless negativity of most of the Dons support and seems to have Romeo absolutely rattled for a matter of months now.

Worst - Probably that AFC_Blockhead weirdo.

Celtic

Best - I've always thought @gannonball seemed like an actual functioning human who had the misfortune of indoctrination at a young age, as opposed to being a full on tim like the rest on here. However, my vote goes to @wastecoatwilly . He's brilliant.

Worst - @Romeo. Horrendous, repetitive trolling and I'm led to believe he's an actual adult. Very odd guy.

Hamilton

Best - Probably @Bert Raccoon

Worst - Nah, can't think of any

Hearts

Best - @topcat(The most tip top) always seems a good laugh and not a Hearts mutant

Worst - A few very angry individuals but @Elixir, who is a decent troll, is just a shitebag as he fucks off as soon as Hearts are shite again (last seen when Steven Naismith limped out of the 2018 League cup semi final).

Hibs

Best - @MixuFixit is a good guy, who also clearly has the sense to not get too bogged down in Hibs ridiclous match threads

Worst - Christ far too many of them. I don't actually dislike them but they are very irritating. I'll go @Bohemian at random.

Kilmarnock

Best - @Moomintroll seems a genuinely decent guy

Worst - I think it's @Estragon that's the very angry Killie fan. Heard from a good source that he's a fud.

Livi

Not sure I can make an informed vote either way here. Sorry lads.

Motherwell

Best - @capt_oats is a great poster, enjoy reading if I peruse the Motherwell thread. Generally all good guys too.

Worst - None. Not giving MJC the satisfaction.

Rangers

Best - @The_Kincardine voted me as worst poster in some fictional category but still managed to make me laugh in the process. Plus, I know he doesn't really mean it anyway.

Worst - @TavTastic just seems like an annoying wee fanboy.

Ross County

See Livi

St Johnstone

Best - @tree house tam or Tree house c**t as he's affectionately known.

Worst - @ali_91. Never have I come across such an irate wee diddy of a poster. Did not make me laugh when voting me worst poster. Likes to point out that he's not racist so much that I'm convinced he was placing 'it's ok to be white' posters across Perth the other day.

St Mirren

See Livi & Ross County.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aberdeen  

Best -  Vast majority of Dons posters are very sound. I'll go for @RussellAnderson despite being a total weegie. Special mentions to @Melanius Mullarkey, @Merkland Redand @kingjoey. Joey also hasn't been consumed by the relentless negativity of most of the Dons support and seems to have Romeo absolutely rattled for a matter of months now.

Worst - Probably that AFC_Blockhead weirdo.

Celtic

Best - I've always thought @gannonball seemed like an actual functioning human who had the misfortune of indoctrination at a young age, as opposed to being a full on tim like the rest on here. However, my vote goes to @wastecoatwilly . He's brilliant.

Worst - @Romeo. Horrendous, repetitive trolling and I'm led to believe he's an actual adult. Very odd guy.

Hamilton

Best - Probably @Bert Raccoon

Worst - Nah, can't think of any

Hearts

Best - @topcat(The most tip top) always seems a good laugh and not a Hearts mutant

Worst - A few very angry individuals but @Elixir, who is a decent troll, is just a shitebag as he fucks off as soon as Hearts are shite again (last seen when Steven Naismith limped out of the 2018 League cup semi final).

Hibs

Best - @MixuFixit is a good guy, who also clearly has the sense to not get too bogged down in Hibs ridiclous match threads

Worst - Christ far too many of them. I don't actually dislike them but they are very irritating. I'll go @Bohemian at random.

Kilmarnock

Best - @Moomintroll seems a genuinely decent guy

Worst - I think it's @Estragon that's the very angry Killie fan. Heard from a good source that he's a fud.

Livi

Not sure I can make an informed vote either way here. Sorry lads.

Motherwell

Best - @capt_oats is a great poster, enjoy reading if I peruse the Motherwell thread. Generally all good guys too.

Worst - None. Not giving MJC the satisfaction.

Rangers

Best - @The_Kincardine voted me as worst poster in some fictional category but still managed to make me laugh in the process. Plus, I know he doesn't really mean it anyway.

Worst - @TavTastic just seems like an annoying wee fanboy.

Ross County

See Livi

St Johnstone

Best - @tree house tam or Tree house c**t as he's affectionately known.

Worst - @ali_91. Never have I come across such an irate wee diddy of a poster. Did not make me laugh when voting me worst poster. Likes to point out that he's not racist so much that I'm convinced he was placing 'it's ok to be white' posters across Perth the other day.

St Mirren

See Livi & Ross County.

I was going to vote you best Sheep poster, ruined your chances now mate, afc blockhead it is...

13 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

This is going to be Tunbridge when he reads himself out as worst Accies poster.

IMG_4168.jpg

I was under the assumption that Scotty took on the job because he wanted to read his name out in the worst-of category, same as that Inverness boy in the Championship thread.

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hamilton 

Hearts

Hibs

• Best - N/A
  • Worst - They're all awful, but @HibsFan seems to be the most prominent of them all

Kilmarnock

Livingston

• Best - @LIVIFOREVER probably
  • Worst - They're all good c***s

Motherwell

Rangers

Ross County

St Johnstone

• Best - Hard to choose from the best bunch of fans on here, but I'll go for @tree house tam because he'll probably batter anyone who doesn't
  • Worst - @perthsaint1977 because he usually shoots down RG's hyperbolic rumours

St Mirren