Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll
It's gotta be bad for the 2nd placers when they are breaking out an alias because they don't want to post with their main account.

Sore wan.
Any time you want to agolopise Romeo btw.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
3 minutes ago, Romeo said:
It's gotta be bad for the 2nd placers when they are breaking out an alias because they don't want to post with their main account.

Sore wan.

Any time you want to agolopise Romeo btw.

Pardon?

Guest Moomintroll
Pardon?
You tend to accuse us of being mini ****, our jubilation tonight clearly suggests otherwise. Will you concede that we just love skelping either arse cheek whenever we can & accept that we don't really tend to do it as often with your mob,which should actually be a compliment?

Just now, Moomintroll said:
8 minutes ago, Romeo said:
Pardon?

You tend to accuse us of being mini ****, our jubilation tonight clearly suggests otherwise. Will you concede that we just love skelping either arse cheek whenever we can & accept that we don't really tend to do it as often with your mob,which should actually be a compliment?

Look...

*clears throat

All I can say is......my account was hacked as I would never say anything like that about sexy, sexy Kilmarnock and their sexy fans.

Guest Moomintroll
Look...
*clears throat
All I can say is......my account was hacked as I would never say anything like that about sexy, sexy Kilmarnock and their sexy fans.
That'll do pig, that'll do.

36 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
44 minutes ago, Romeo said:
Pardon?

Begging Romeo to like you.