Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

22 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

"Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come" - Dwayne Johnson.

"Just post a hoorload of daft pictures, eh" - JamieThomas

Reveal hidden contents

TRpAjwN.png

giphy (4).gif

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for craig levein regrets no

The worst Hearts poster category was much more cut and dry with two posters running away with this, but who took the top spot? lets find out.

Third place @Elixir no suprises to see him here maybe just a shock he is so low. The former @Paulo Sergio most votes called him a 'snilvilling shitebag' which I get since we haven't seen him in months due to hearts current demise. Also shat out on a few charity bets I'm sure which is always remember by P&B. Lets hope he comes on to accept his podium finish.

Second place @LincolnHearts a double podium for lincoln here pretty lucky to be involved in the best awards only due to the 3 way tie. Many called him 'sad' 'obsessive' 'creep' also that he takes the place way too seriously with the dots which I also get, but my word he got right in @Christophe and @Dindeleux 's heads so credit for that.

First place @Pet Jeden can honestly say I hadn't noticed him about here until this thread but my god I can see how he won this. Raging bigoted arsehole tory obsessed with some Spanish guy on here just trying to learn English. Sick individual will definitely kick his cat after seeing this a well deserved winner.

Right. There’s no way I am reacting to this.

Well, maybe just a wee bit.

77044970-ED0C-46EF-BA3D-39E191F2ABAE.gif

13 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Right. There’s no way I am reacting to this.

Well, maybe just a wee bit.

77044970-ED0C-46EF-BA3D-39E191F2ABAE.gif

Okay. I have now seen the error of my ways. From now on I have turned over a new leaf..

Michael Smith is a fkn great attacking full back. All mods are wise and witty - none more so than when Tynie had a pop at Sean Clare's birthmark. Hibernians did not go out of business in 1891. Brexit will certainly lead to the end of civilisation as we know it in the UK. McGarci is not a hoax poster - he is indeed Spanish but just happens to have a good knowledge of matters at Hearts. And Dumbarton. And Arbroath. And ICT. And  Dundde Utd..,

Am I doing this repentance thing  right?

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay. I have now seen the error of my ways. From now on I have turned over a new leaf..

Michael Smith is a fkn great attacking full back. All mods are wise and witty - none more so than when Tynie had a pop at Sean Clare's birthmark. Hibernians did not go out of business in 1891. Brexit will certainly lead to the end of civilisation as we know it in the UK. McGarci is not a hoax poster - he is indeed Spanish but just happens to have a good knowledge of matters at Hearts. And Dumbarton. And Arbroath. And ICT. And  Dundde Utd..,

A mod confirmed McGarcis IP was in Spain. Its bizarre how obsessed you are over them.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Dumbfounded as to why you were voted as worst Hearts poster.  

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

What's the whole Spanish thing?

There's a poster called McGarci who sometimes posts in the Hearts threads with fairly poor English. Pet Jeden has decided that he can't possibly be what he claims - a Spanish guy who happens to support Hearts, having lived in Edinburgh for a while - and has a one-man vandetta to unmask him as a hoaxer; doubling and tripling down on it even when Tynierose pointed out that he's only ever posted here from a Spanish IP address.

Edited by Aim Here

There's a poster called McGarci who sometimes posts in the Hearts threads with fairly poor English. Pet Jeden has decided that he can't possibly be what he claims - a Spanish guy who happens to support Hearts, having lived in Edinburgh for a while - and has a one-man vandetta to prove unmask him as a hoaxer; doubling and tripling down on it even when Tynierose pointed out that he's only ever posted here from a Spanish IP address.

I see.

What a cock.

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

There's a poster called McGarci who sometimes posts in the Hearts threads with fairly poor English. Pet Jeden has decided that he can't possibly be what he claims - a Spanish guy who happens to support Hearts, having lived in Edinburgh for a while - and has a one-man vandetta to unmask him as a hoaxer; doubling and tripling down on it even when Tynierose pointed out that he's only ever posted here from a Spanish IP address.

Look, I know how to spell V*E*N*D*E*T*T*A, and it took three or four edits before I realised that it's P&B doing this, and not me!

What's the opposite of autocorrect called and why is P&B doing this to me?

Edited by Aim Here

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Look, I know how to spell V*E*N*D*E*T*T*A, and it took three or four edits before I realised that it's P&B doing this, and not me!

What's the opposite of autocorrect called and why is P&B doing this to me?

Even McGarci, the illiterate 'Spanish' troll, kens English better than you, AH!