Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll
0_18343959.jpg&key=a3be4ac1a87d0922a170021f847dcf6cfc10692555d39741a0f093936634855b
The vote for worst Hamilton poster had a bit more than the previously mention 4 posters involved which was nice to see, but there was only going to be one winner.
In joint third place [mention=4136]FuzzyBear[/mention] & [mention=22413]Patrick Bateman[/mention] Fuzzy is completely clueless about accies so no surprises to see him here. While Bateman is a perma seething mess who refuses to meet me for a pint.  But I also think he has stopped posting which is a shame.
In second place [mention=14779]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention] travesty to see him involved here. People did say he had an irrational hatred of the hibees was obsessive and crayon eater patter had run its race I'd disagree.
In first place [mention=54005]Im_Rodger[/mention] despite taking an enforced sabbatical part-way through the year the 'tefal foreheed' Tory loving Trump fan still ran away with this vote. A lot of people still hung up on the time he deleted a match thread. His political views also gurantee him the result every year barring something mental happening. As mentioned he can be decent when he isn't on the wind up but he usually is 9/10. Well done Rodg
Fiveheed m9.

Guest Moomintroll

Romeo, the people have spoken, embrace it & stop being bitter. That said, if I am voted worst Killie poster I will be properly losing my shit.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Didn't think the write ups would get worse but I was wrong.

Get someone else to do it.

Wins a trophy but is still moaning. You and the team you support are well matched.

20 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Oleksander is doing the Edinburgh clubs for me.

That's a pity, I was looking forward to your tear-stained meltdown at having to do my write up as worst Hibs poster.

Edited by HibsFan

22 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

It's good to see you're not bothered by this.

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You were bothered enough to dish out a reddie though, you utter state. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not bothered at all.

This has potential. 🍿

Image result for hearts fan

Hearts fans on the whole are a decent set of guys and anybody here could have won IMO. The award for best Hearts poster 2019...

Third place @LincolnHearts I actually like lincoln hearts maybe a bit delusional about Hearts chances of avoiding the drop. He also played a part in getting rid of dindy so thats a plus. His dotting wars are phenomenal  entertainment.

Second place @paranoid android another decent poster. His work in the depression thread is heartwarming an all round good guy.

First place we have an unprecedented 3 way tie. Which just goes to show the real quality in amongst the Hearts posters. I'll list each poster in turn:-
@topcat(The most tip top) knows his football, like his username. A solid choice.
@JamieThomas A top lad. One of the first names that comes to mind when you mention Heart of Midlothian FC
@Tynierose really happy to see this guy here. If this whole competition was for best mod he would win it hands down. An allrounder you can find him in here and beyond. The only thing that has maybe stopped him winning is being a mod/grass. Well done to all.

Image result for craig levein regrets no

The worst Hearts poster category was much more cut and dry with two posters running away with this, but who took the top spot? lets find out.

Third place @Elixir no suprises to see him here maybe just a shock he is so low. The former @Paulo Sergio most votes called him a 'snilvilling shitebag' which I get since we haven't seen him in months due to hearts current demise. Also shat out on a few charity bets I'm sure which is always remember by P&B. Lets hope he comes on to accept his podium finish.

Second place @LincolnHearts a double podium for lincoln here pretty lucky to be involved in the best awards only due to the 3 way tie. Many called him 'sad' 'obsessive' 'creep' also that he takes the place way too seriously with the dots which I also get, but my word he got right in @Christophe and @Dindeleux 's heads so credit for that.

First place @Pet Jeden can honestly say I hadn't noticed him about here until this thread but my god I can see how he won this. Raging bigoted arsehole tory obsessed with some Spanish guy on here just trying to learn English. Sick individual will definitely kick his cat after seeing this a well deserved winner.