Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just read through that Championship thread, don't think the Premiership could compete with it, couple of right belters on there. Takes me back to the old bbc forum, used to regularly get folk wanting to meet other posters for fights, they got really wound up to breaking point where you could see the rage in their every word almost tipping them over the edge.:lol:

That absolute fucking meltdown by @WATTOO was really quite something to behold 😳😳😳😂

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

So it's not just the Dundee thread he stalks! I feel everyone's pain.

Oh he's a regular feature on the Aberdeen threads, too.  I almost feel sorry for The Sheep but then realise that they have a fair few outliers of their own...

22 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'm not giving away who I am nominating as worst St Mirren poster but, while I'm here, what guise does Wisbit post under these days?

If the dude isn't showing up as the best or worst St Mirren poster without you knowing his previous alias, maybe he stopped being the best/worst St Mirren poster this year.

Aberdeen:-

Best: Melanius Mullarkey - Good c**t 

Worst: G-Man - Shite username and seems a p***k

Celtic:-

Best: LOL

Worst: Wastecoatwilly - p***k

Hamilton:-

Best: Fair few tbh, however gotta pick one Bert Raccoon

Worst: Nobody unless Rodger is back, he is a p***k 

Hearts:-

Best: JamieThomas

Worst: Lincolnhearts - Red dots, p***k

Hibernian:-

Best: Dave1875

Worst: Cant think of any that stand out

Kilmarnock:-

Best: The boy who did the book Deadasdillinger 

Worst: CraigKillie - p***k

Livingston:-

Best: Naebody

Worst: Naebody

Motherwell:-

Best: BustaNut - Good c**t

(The) Rangers:-

Best: LOL

Worst: The_Kincardine - p***k

Ross County:-

Best: Loki 

St Johnstone:-

Best: Good set of lads, one winner, TreeHouseTam

Worst: Random Guy - p***k

St Mirren:- 

Best: DjChapsticks - Good c**t

Worst: Munoz - p***k

Since I dislike negativity I'm only going to name the best posters.

Aberdeen, King Joey.  The green  n greys seem to have a bee in their bonnets about him and that's good enough for me.

Them. Wastecoatwillie. Fights for what he believes in. (Sorry Mags)

Hamilton.  Scotty with the cat avatar. 

Hearts. Lincoln Hearts. PnBs  very own Alf Stewart.

Hibs. Hibs Fan. Why not....

Killie. Dindy.

Livingston.  Atlis,  Has a soft spot for Sevco. 

Motherwell.  MJC. Class but expected. 

Rangers.  So much talent to choose from but Kincardine edges it.

Ross County. I can't think of any. 

St jonhstone.  Random guy. I can't think of another one.

St Mirrem. Munoz.     "   "

In the interest of fairness please find my list below.

Best: @Dons_1988 a team where I'd struggle to pick many posters out, but I've noticed this guy's work recently and find him very knowledgeable. As far as I'm aware he doesn't eat mushroom suppers or have green trousers or post shite puns so that sets him apart from the closest competition for this one.

Worst: @Jmothecat2 @jmothecat thick c**t who made a new profile because he forgot how to log on to his original one. I haven't seen him post much about Aberdeen but his exploits outside his team have earned him this award.

Best: Absolutely no one. Not a single Celtic fan is a decent enough poster/human being to be in contention for this IMVHO.

Worst: While this one is of the trickier votes on the site for me two main posters in contention @Romeo & @Flybhoy. One of them being a pish troll and the other being a borderline sex offender with multiple accounts. Weighing up my options I'm going to plump for @Romeo this year, people previously thought he was a decent poster I'd disagree with that he never has been. His horrendous trolling on every Celtic match day thread, his attempts at point-scoring in every old firm match thread and subsequent fishing for greenies off everyone when Celtic do as expected and pump Sevco gets about as tiresome as it must be to only enjoy watching your team win 4 league games a season.

Best: @accies1874 He gets a bit too involved in stats 'n' that for me but his match day contributions are second to none. A dedicated follower of 'the ev' which gets extra points for getting it right up Rab. (Honorable mentions to Bert another top lad)

Worst: This is a tricky one for me but I'm pretty bias. Obviously @Im_Rodger is a tory and that does count against him but taking that away he is a decent poster. I'm going for an outsider in @FuzzyBear he has came to the party late but he is a complete moron around Accies and makes me miss Happyaccie even more.

Best: Tough one for me I like @LincolnHearts dedication to his dotting trade and his posting work is decent IMO he also contributed to Dindy's demise so thats a pro. @Tynierose is a great all rounder and the best mod on the site but that is the problem he is a mod and therefore a grass. So can he be trusted?

But im plumping for @LincolnHearts to throw a spanner in the works.

Worst: Paulo Sergio's current guise should run away with this and @the jambo-rocker post alot of floating head pictures so he is contention. But I'm going for @NJ2 because he said Joel Sked is the best one on A View from the Terrace and that really irked me. Is he Joel? maybe, if not clear Edinburgh bias.

Best: Don't really like any of these guys but I'll plump for one since they aren't the old firm despite how much they love a tri-colour. @Dave1875

Worst: They are all run by the one guy but his worst work is @Lyle Lanley a complete wet mop crayon eater.

Best: @craigkillie knows his football and his refereeing decisions.

Worst: @Dindeleux is still in contention since he posted about half the year his TB4 patter was mind numbing and his trolling attempts poor but there is worse amongst them... Like @C4mmy31 he deserves this a copy and paste expert if you like stuff getting embeded he's your guy. Outside of that he is a dribbling simpleton who previously posted the little ok fingers emoji in every post has definetly gotten ideas above his station since Killie became not pish.

Best: Harmless posters overall but my standout is @EdinburghLivi could have been any of them bar the man below though.

Worst: @LIVIFOREVER too many emojis.

Best: @YassinMoutaouakil the absolute boy.

Worst: @Jim McLean's Ghost idiot.

Best: No one. c***s and bigots to a man.

Worst: This is the hardest choice so many options ranging from thickos like @bennett and @TavTastic to raging bigoted alcoholics like @The_Kincardine and then you've got closet **** like @8MileBU and @MJC. People also previously mentioned @KnightswoodBear as best poster year on year but that's not even true his constant use of the NFL guy with 55 on his back and the deathstar getting blown up are like nails on a chalkboard. He's also getting trounced by @Div in the #BovrilBearChallenge.

But I'm going to go for @8MileBU because he's 8mile we all know his past, Horrible man.

Best: Another harmless bunch were anyone could get my vote going solely on usernames here @The Great Stagsby for me

Worst: @frankthetank22 stupid username, stupid person.

Best: @tree house tam he'll cut you.

Worst: A few choices here @ali_91 acts like the purveyor of justice on the site and @RandomGuy. is very very boring who has nails like a homeless person. @The Real Saints is far too big for his boots. Going for Boredom Guy for the lulz.

Best: @Lex for me but I think @djchapsticks will sweep this.

Worst: @Munoz handsdown. His former life as @wisbit was enough, banned for being a homophobic holocaust denier who posts videos in St Mirren pyjamas with his maw in the background. Also claimed St Mirren could be anyone in the league except Celtic they then finished 11th. An honorable mention to @Demented Zebra tries far too hard to live up to his username and @Malky3 horrible tory c**t.

(subject to change until deadline)

My DMs are open slide into them with your votes! 

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

In the interest of fairness please find my list below.

Best: [mention=62256]Dons_1988[/mention] a team where I'd struggle to pick many posters out, but I've noticed this guy's work recently and find him very knowledgeable. As far as I'm aware he doesn't eat mushroom suppers or have green trousers or post shite puns so that sets him apart from the closest competition for this one.
Worst: [mention=72454]Jmothecat2[/mention] [mention=20211]jmothecat[/mention] thick c**t who made a new profile because he forgot how to log on to his original one. I haven't seen him post much about Aberdeen but his exploits outside his team have earned him this award.
Best: Absolutely no one. Not a single Celtic fan is a decent enough poster/human being to be in contention for this IMVHO.
Worst: While this one is of the trickier votes on the site for me two main posters in contention [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] & [mention=70768]Flybhoy[/mention]. One of them being a pish troll and the other being a borderline sex offender with multiple accounts. Weighing up my options I'm going to plump for [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] this year, people previously thought he was a decent poster I'd disagree with that he never has been. His horrendous trolling on every Celtic match day thread, his attempts at point-scoring in every old firm match thread and subsequent fishing for greenies off everyone when Celtic do as expected and pump Sevco gets about as tiresome as it must be to only enjoy watching your team win 4 league games a season.
Best: [mention=53099]accies1874[/mention] He gets a bit too involved in stats 'n' that for me but his match day contributions are second to none. A dedicated follower of 'the ev' which gets extra points for getting it right up Rab. (Honorable mentions to Bert another top lad)
Worst: This is a tricky one for me but I'm pretty bias. Obviously [mention=54005]Im_Rodger[/mention] is a tory and that does count against him but taking that away he is a decent poster. I'm going for an outsider in [mention=4136]FuzzyBear[/mention] he has came to the party late but he is a complete moron around Accies and makes me miss Happyaccie even more.
Best: Tough one for me I like [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention] dedication to his dotting trade and his posting work is decent IMO he also contributed to Dindy's demise so thats a pro. [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] is a great all rounder and the best mod on the site but that is the problem he is a mod and therefore a grass. So can he be trusted?

But im plumping for [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention] to throw a spanner in the works.
Worst: Paulo Sergio's current guise should run away with this and [mention=8434]the jambo-rocker[/mention] post alot of floating head pictures so he is contention. But I'm going for [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] because he said Joel Sked is the best one on A View from the Terrace and that really irked me. Is he Joel? maybe, if not clear Edinburgh bias.

Best: Don't really like any of these guys but I'll plump for one since they aren't the old firm despite how much they love a tri-colour. [mention=29136]Dave1875[/mention]
Worst: They are all run bye the one guy but his worst work is [mention=37471]Lyle Lanley[/mention] a complete wet mop crayon eater.

Best: [mention=11624]craigkillie[/mention] knows his football and his refereeing decisions.
Worst: [mention=4520]Dindeleux[/mention] is still in contention since he posted about half the year his TB4 patter was mind numbing and his trolling attempts poor but there is worse amongst them... Like [mention=29075]C4mmy31[/mention] he deserves this a copy and paste expert if you like stuff getting embeded he's your guy. Outside of that he is a dribbling simpleton who previously posted the little ok fingers emoji in every post has definetly gotten ideas above his station since Killie became not pish.

Best: Harmless posters overall but my standout is [mention=14566]EdinburghLivi[/mention] could have been any of them bar the man below though.
Worst: [mention=16057]LIVIFOREVER[/mention] too many emojis.

Best: [mention=45087]YassinMoutaouakil[/mention] the absolute boy.
Worst: [mention=12341]Jim McLean's Ghost[/mention] idiot.

Best: No one. c***s and bigots to a man.
Worst: This is the hardest choice so many options ranging from thickos like [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] and [mention=77181]TavTastic[/mention] to raging bigoted alcoholics like [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] and then you've got closet **** like [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] and [mention=59475]MJC[/mention]. People also previously mentioned [mention=9645]KnightswoodBear[/mention] as best poster year on year but that's not even true his constant use of the NFL guy with 55 on his back and the deathstar getting blown up are like nails on a chalkboard. He's also getting trounced bye [mention=1]Div[/mention] in the #BovrilBearChallenge.

But I'm going to go for [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] because he's 8mile we all know his past, Horrible man.

Best: Another harmless bunch were anyone could get my vote going solely on usernames here [mention=59577]The Great Stagsby[/mention] for me
Worst: [mention=61766]frankthetank22[/mention] stupid username, stupid person.

Best: [mention=42397]tree house tam[/mention] he'll cut you.
Worst: A few choices here [mention=74341]ali_91[/mention] acts like the purveyor of justice on the site and [mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] is very very boring who has nails like a homeless person. [mention=4076]The Real Saints[/mention] is far too big for his boots. Going for Boredom Guy for the lulz.

Best: [mention=2169]Lex[/mention] for me but I think [mention=473]djchapsticks[/mention] will sweep this.
Worst: [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] handsdown. His former life as [mention=29578]wisbit[/mention] was enough, banned for being a homophobic holocaust denier who posts videos in St Mirren pyjamas with his maw in the background. Also claimed St Mirren could be anyone in the league except Celtic they then finished 11th. An honorable mention to [mention=5625]Demented Zebra[/mention] tries far too hard to live up to his username and [mention=77734]Malky3[/mention] horrible tory c**t.
(subject to change until deadline)

My DMs are open slide into them with your votes! 

Did I?! Fair enough voting for me in this case. Shaughan is obviously the best being a gid Fife boy. For the avoidance of doubt, I am not Joel Sked. I can speak relatively well almost all the time.