Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

A

Ross County

Best - [mention=215]Savage Henry[/mention] - despite being a Welsh Fire fan

While I appreciate all the votes I can muster, this is news to me. However, if it turns out I do need a team to support, I now have one.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Last day to vote. 8mile & Munoz are shitting themselves while Ali is making a last ditch effort to get some St J votes.

Tunbridge, I think I accidentally voted Ali as my best St Johnstone poster.

Having seen their performance on this and the Championship thread, I'd like to change that to literally anybody else?

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Widge is quite clearly the best St Johnstone poster. 

My mate random guy actually puts the effort in, collects stats and provides informative information. 

Never heard of widgets.

Vote Random guy.

Guest Moomintroll

Aberdeen

Best - @Dons_1988 guid honest laddie who likes to wind me up now & again.

Worst - @afc_blockhead strange person who only ever seems to appear when they are playing Hibs & proceeds to get owned by several of the Hibs fans various accounts.

Celtic 

Best - @gannonball worrying signs that he is starting to succumb to the Cult but still the best

Worst - @WeeMentalDavie only ever seems to appear after an OF victory or any other significant win, say what you like about @Romeo or @wastecoatwilly but they are consistent & never hide away

Hamilton -

Best @Scotty Tunbridge unlike some lazy b*****ds I could mention, has actually taken the time & effort to compile this.

Worst - @cdisaaccie cdisANaccie, I can be quite petulant sometimes.

Hearts

Best - @Tynierose has to put up with my occasional Manic Depressive fuelled pleas to ban those who I feel have wronged me via PM, rightly ignores every one of them

Worst - @Elixir not a fan.

Hibs

Best - @Mon Dieu Godlike GIF Genius, sorely missed round these parts recently.

Worst - @Aim Here no offence like but I hate that smug puss in your avatar.

Kilmarnock

Best - @craigkillie still wearily taking the time to explain refereeing decisions to utter dunderhieds, I don't know where he gets the patience from. Have high hopes for this new @Sortmeout lad as well.

Worst - None of course although I do suspect that @mathematics doesn't like me very much.

Livingston

Best - @LIVIFOREVER consistently good poster.

Worst - Genuinely can't think of one, the Livi lads seem a good bunch.

Motherwell

Best - @YassinMoutaouakilThe Well guys on here are all pretty sound so could have been any of them except for the obvious exception which is of course ......

Worst- @MJC enough with this tedious act already.

Rangers

Best - @KnightswoodBear needs to bring the Death Star back instead of that annoying American Football player but a good guy with zero of the baggage that some of his fellow supporters carry, also good for a cheap tag involving a spider GIF.

Worst - like the Celtic guys at least the likes of Kincy & bennett never hide away, they talk some shite at times but suspect that the pisspoor trolling & windup attempts aside, you would happily have a pint with them. In the absence of a Dryhorce alias I will have to go with @robbie1872 who appeared briefly, talked a biblical amount of shite then disappeared again.

Ross County

Best - @Savage Henry has a lot of sensible contributions on the Cricket thread & pretty sure that, unlike what @Sir Tarmo Kink insists, he would be a Manchester Originals fan if it came to it, not that I like that shite format anyway.

Worst - Again, struggling to think of anyone, they all seem a decent bunch with no maniacs or argumentative bellends among them.

St Johnstone

Best - @The Real Saints rank little boy still remains one of my favourite go to insults & in spite of the fact I don't really like that musical genre he has posted some good stuff that he has created, sensible poster as well who has a realistic opinion of his team.

Worst - @RandomGuy predictable I know but seems to be obsessed with haunting  certain other teams threads  & never giving it a rest about certain topics.

St Mirren

Best - @shull his utter disdain for all things Old Firmy is an inspiration to us all.

Worst - @Munoz he hadn't really entered my consciousness before this thread but now I am paying attention to him he appears to be quite the numbnut, denying that gravity exists and live streaming yourself playing FM in your pyjamas is not a good look.

I was going to post and say that it’s lucky a lot of the votes were cast before a lot of the Dundee fans outed themselves on Sunday between half 12 and half 2.

Then I remembered that Dundee aren’t in the Premiership this season and instead are battling it out with teams like Dunfermline (dreadful), QOTS (worse) and Arbroath (hilarious) for a play off spot just for a chance of promotion.

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I was going to post and say that it’s lucky a lot of the votes were cast before a lot of the Dundee fans outed themselves on Sunday between half 12 and half 2.

Then I remembered that Dundee aren’t in the Premiership this season and instead are battling it out with teams like Dunfermline (dreadful), QOTS (worse) and Arbroath (hilarious) for a play off spot just for a chance of promotion.

You don't even support a club, geek.

34 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Vote for RandomGuy

I had him as my worst poster, but he's redeemed himself since then.

Tell you what, Tarmo, switch the pair around. Random for Best, Ali for Worst. I'm volatile.

Edited by HibsFan

Aberdeen..

Best @Melanius Mullarkey , good guy, can take a slagging in the good natured way it's intended as well as dish it out, just shades it from @Dons_1988 who is a good lad as well. 

Worst @Sheep62 just edges out @kingjoey for the title although both are unbelievably thick and bite at the slightest bait

Celtic

Best  @gannonball as well as being a sound and reasoned poster on here he is actually a genuine good guy in general who I know and have been on several away trips with, his story he told me on the way to France a few years ago about the time his mum mistakenly thought he was a heroin addict was quite something 😂😂

Worst 

none 😎

Kilmarnock 

Best  @CLANCY2KTID hasn't posted in a bit from what I can see but always was fair and reasonably minded

Worst

Can I split my nomination between  @Quitongo's Left Peg and @Dindeleux latest alias?

Not sure if the former and credit card thief still posts since his nadir of court room and Dear Tamara meltdowns,  the #tb4 drivel from the latter was tedious, the dotting war with LH was something he definitely took far too serious and came out the worst looking from it

Hamilton 

Best @Bert Raccoon comes up with some decent stuff

Worst  @Im_Rodger or his latest incarnation, Trump fan, Tory = c**t

Hearts

Best  @Tynierose enjoyable, dry sense of humour 

worst @Elixir snivelling shitebag who only appears with a plethora of shite JK gifs when the Hertz have a few good results, obviously been AWOL for some time now, doubt he's popped his cherry unless it's been in the Edinburgh saunas 

Hibernian 

Best  @Henderson to deliver ..... has produced some magical stuff, particularly of the *** goading variety 

@HibsFan has produced some quite magnificent meme work too, can I split my best Hibee nomination between these two?

Worst @Lyle Lanley is a complete rocket 

Livingston 

Best  @LiviLion sticks in my mind as a poster of decent stock, none in particular strike me as bad so no nomination on that front 

Motherwell 

Best  @Addie good guy, had the pleasure of meeting him too

Worst  @MJC the 'closet ***' thing is clearly a double bluff, by banging on about it ad nauseam he thinks folk will think it is all a front when, in reality he would probably throw his daughter down the stairs for dating someone with a name like Kevin or Brendan 

St Johnstone 

Best @Radford is sound enough 

Worst @RandomGuy is a mind numbing troll, his obsessive drivel on Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers and the Dundee clubs threads is fucking tedious, rarely ever posts about St Johnstone, complete and utter divot.

Special mention for the now banned @Tibbermoresaint who sent me a DM once asking if I got sexually aroused by children being murdered during a 'debate" about sectarian singing, genuinely the most disturbing thing ive read on this forum 

Ross County 

Best @yoda

Worst, meh.... none stick out

Rangers 

Best  @KnightswoodBear will clearly win this by default, decent if unspectacular poster but streets ahead of the absolute fucking puddle drinking nutjobs that make up the rest of the **** on here

Worst can only really be the Tesco own brand lager swilling delusional bigoted fucking jakeball that is @The_Kincardine

St Mirren 

Best @Coventry Saint is pretty sound and knowledgeable 

Worst is, like the Rangers award clearly going to be a landslide win by one poster,  the Jeffrey Dahmer of Pie and Bovril, the one and only serial killer in waiting @Munoz who, once the stench of decaying human remains under his floorboards becomes noticeable to his unfortunate neighbours will be the subject of a 16 page Daily Record pull out and a Channel 5 documentary before too long. 

Edited by Flybhoy