Moomintroll

Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hibs
Best
- boy that does the good gifs. Anyone got his name? They’re very good.

That will be @Mon DieuOne of the cleverest P&B posters of all time and in all categorise.

24 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Think it's @HibsFan you're looking for.

Aye, only if you've given up on Picasso and are looking for a daft wee ned to scrawl in chalk up a close.

7 hours ago, ali_91 said:

You stream yourself playing football manager in your St Mirren pyjamas. 

‘dweebs.’ 

Proof ? 

You post pictures of your dinner on a football website whilst on holiday!!! Wtf is that about? 

Snowflake. 

Does Mon Dieu still post? or has he changed his username?

He still posts but it seems to be a rarity which is a shame. Just when you think he’s gone for good he comes in with a spectacular gif or post on a thread and then leaves for a long while again

24 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Proof ? 

You post pictures of your dinner on a football website whilst on holiday!!! Wtf is that about? 

Snowflake. 

Literally hundreds of folk on here saw you, who looked like a bald middle aged man, in your St Mirren PJs, playing FM, then heard your maw speaking to you in the background.

Just because your mate @Div, who also allows you to continue posting after your bans for holocaust denial and homophobia, has purged the evidence doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Literally hundreds of folk on here saw you, who looked like a bald middle aged man, in your St Mirren PJs, playing FM, then heard your maw speaking to you in the background.

Just because your mate @Div, who also allows you to continue posting after your bans for holocaust denial and homophobia, has purged the evidence doesnt mean it didnt happen.

You're trying too hard here, literally. 

No idea what what you're talking about dweeb.

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

You're trying too hard here, literally. 

No idea what what you're talking about dweeb.

What are your thoughts on gravity? 

Ah, point taken.
Spoiler

ETA - Since I'm being nice, it's actually [mention=74560]Austinho[/mention] I think you mean, unless you mean [mention=46260]Mon Dieu[/mention] but he sadly seems to be long gone.

Yep, it’s Mon Dieu I’m thinking of. +1 vote for him pls.

Apologies if the names ain't 100%, but here goes.

Aberdeen.

Best - Scotfree, Mullarkey and the lad who opened up on the depression forum (can't remember his name) All good guys.

Worst - None stick out, probably because they're a bit dull. Could imagine them going to a brothel and being more interested in reading an old copy of the Radio Times from the 80's that's on the table in the waiting area.

Celtic.

Best - He gets pelters, but when he takes the green blinkers off, Flybhoy can actually post some decent stuff. Doesn't mind taking a bit of stick either.

Worst - No shortage of candidates, but I'd sum up Romeo in one word. That word is 'Cock'

Hamilton.

Best - Scotty Tunbridge, Accies1874, but tbh, I won't hear a bad word said about any of them. Really don't get the hatred towards their team.

Worst - N/A.

Hibs.

Best - Throbber, Mixufixit and Bambino (if he ever gets home from his Caribbean cruise)  Mostly good lads though and the undisputed Kings of the Gifs.

Worst - None really, but VanCityHibs can be a bit of a dick who always appears when Hearts lose. Odds-on he has a JKB account.

Hearts.

Best - Tynierose, Currahee, Egg Shen, LondonHMFC. Would buy any of these a pint (Milk for LondonHMFC though. Kind Regards, Thank You. Gem x)

Worst - N/A.

Killie.

Best - Moomintroll. Decent poster, not afraid to call out his own.

Worst - The sadly missed Dindeleux. The fantasies that went on inside his head were something else. His claim to have been sucked off by a teacher will never be topped.

Livi 

Best/Worst. Nobody sticks out for either. Pretty decent posters on the whole tbf.

Motherwell.

Best - Capt Oats. Knowledgeable.

Worst - Not sure of the name or if they got emptied, but the lad who had a Karl Pilkington picture with his username was a fruitcake.

SG Rangers.

Best - Kincardine/Bennett. The seethe and bites they create and get are a masterclass at times.

Worst - Probably the same pair.

Ross County.

Best/Worst - See Livi.

St Johnstone.

Best - TrackdayBob.

Worst - Ali_91 - A tree-hugging, lentil-munching apologist of epic proportions. You can have an opinion (as long as it matches mine.) Probably the biggest tit on the site.

St Mirren.

Best - alang1993 and Coventry Saint seem like good lads.

Worst - Dunno if a Jambo rode his mum while he was watching but Lex seems to have a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to Hearts. Still doesn't come close to winning this though, which is down to Munoz......an utter weirdo. ANY adult who owns AND wears a pair of club pyjamas are at best OFTW.

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

What are your thoughts on gravity? 

What are your thoughts of another season in the Championship? 

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Worst - Ali_91 - A tree-hugging, lentil-munching apologist of epic proportions. You can have an opinion (as long as it matches mine.) Probably the biggest tit on the site.

stranger things handshake GIF

28 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ffs lads ali91 is a phenomenal poster, I personally preferred his previous account(bit more angst and anger), you boys need to stop growing up and have some fun.

@Scotty Tunbridge has informed me that discretionary marking occurs, so when people who are inarguably terrible posters and people like @Munoz or @LincolnHearts vote you worst, it counts towards best.

I’m coming for you Tam. 

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

@Scotty Tunbridge has informed me that discretionary marking occurs, so when people who are inarguably terrible posters and people like @Munoz or @LincolnHearts vote you worst, it counts towards best.

I’m coming for you Tam. 

In that case I'll vote for you pal, it's the time for giving.

8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I’m coming for you Tam. 

That's another best poster vote for me notched up then 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That's another best poster vote for me notched up then 

No ThATs yOu

Great posting as always my man.