Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

8 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Been reading through the votes and going the tally of the first few. I won't give away too much but one team where I thought worst poster would be a shoe-in is a much closer race than any could have expected. The odds on @The ghost of Jim Morton have been slashed dramatically for worst 'well poster now in at 6/4 but the favorite for the race is still odds on. A few people noticing his atrocious posting after it was highlighted here.

Who wins?! You decide.

Surely you must be in with a shout with dross like this.

Ghostie winning worst Motherwell poster would indeed be a huge turn up for the books...

ETA: [mention=12341]Jim McLean's Ghost[/mention] on the other hand...

Yeah that guy sorry. Thanks for tagging. Although if it wasn’t for RandomGuy ghost would be in and about the worst St J names.

20 minutes ago, Munoz said:
Surely you must be in with a shout with dross like this.

Bookies know your price, still 1/100 on despite Div storming into the thread. If you want to change that cast a vote.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Bookies know your price, still 1/100 on despite Div storming into the thread. If you want to change that cast a vote.

As voted by dweebs, dullards and most importantly,  people who think a View from the Terrace is entertaining viewing. 

The bookies? You really need to get out more. 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

As voted by dweebs, dullards and most importantly,  people who think a View from the Terrace is entertaining viewing. 

The bookies? You really need to get out more. 

I think View from the Terrace is tremendous, but you weren't even close to being my vote for worst St Mirren fan. You should probably try harder tbh.

Aberdeen
Best - Dons_1988. Far too level headed for a Dandy, gets stuck in when he needs to. DrewDon gets an honourable mention for his Niall McGinn obsession.
Worst - Steve Wilkos. Some nonsense alter ego persona. There’s a good poster underneath all that, mind. Should take the hint and drop the shite. AFC Blockhead is also a fanny.

Celtic
Best - abstain
Worst - Wastecotewilly. Celtic supporters in general are a pretty rotten bunch, but WCW’s total refusal to acknowledge any fault with Celtic on any level is angering. That, and he can’t fuckin write.

Hamilton Accies
Best - don’t really know many, but Scotty Tunbridge can get the vote for kicking off this thread.
Worst - I’m Roger is a massive Tory, so him. Don’t even know if he still posts.

Hearts
Best - paranoid android seems a decent sort. Hearts fans are quite volatile but he usually has his head screwed on.
Worst - Lincoln Hearts. Jambos in general are perma-raging at the moment (understandable). Elixir would’ve got the vote but I’ve not seen him for a wee while.

Hibs
Best - boy that does the good gifs. Anyone got his name? They’re very good.
Worst - HibsFan. Just never fucking goes away. The Hibs patter on here is quite funny as a neutral but so so irritating when they’re playing you.

Killie
Best - CraigKillie because I’m a Terrace fanboi
Worst - honestly can’t think of one. Pass.

Livi
Yeesh. Sorry Livi, don’t know your posters. Pass on both I’m afraid.

Motherwell
Best - thisGraeme. See CraigKillie.
Worst - MJC. The Rangers patter is humming.

Rangers
Best - never thought I’d register a vote here, but TavTastic actually seems like a relatively normal dude. I’m sure the mask will slip soon enough (because, yknow, ****) but for now he gets a vote.
Worst - jesus what a choice. Bennet. Bad vibes.

County
Best - does Yoda still post? I liked him.
Worst - Frankthetank. He had some honking patter.

Saint J
Best - Jamamafegan. Stand Free brother, Stand Free.
Worst - RandomGuy. Try sitting on the fence for once. Not everything is 100% cut and dried right/wrong.

St Mirren
Best - Pozbaird is very knowledgable
Worst - not sure I’m able to decide so I’ll pick Munoz because he seems a bit odd.

Best of the rest
Miguel Sanchez. Who is your team? Why are you on p and b without a team? Keep up the good work though!

Worst of the rest
Monkey Tennis. Just give it a fuckin rest.

51 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hibs
Best - boy that does the good gifs. Anyone got his name? They’re very good.

Think it's @HibsFan you're looking for.

51 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Worst - HibsFan. Just never fucking goes away.

Ah, point taken.

Spoiler

ETA - Since I'm being nice, it's actually @Austinho I think you mean, unless you mean @Mon Dieu but he sadly seems to be long gone.

Edited by HibsFan

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hibs
Best
- boy that does the good gifs. Anyone got his name? They’re very good.

That will be @Mon DieuOne of the cleverest P&B posters of all time and in all categorise.

24 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Think it's @HibsFan you're looking for.

Aye, only if you've given up on Picasso and are looking for a daft wee ned to scrawl in chalk up a close.

7 hours ago, ali_91 said:

You stream yourself playing football manager in your St Mirren pyjamas. 

‘dweebs.’ 

Proof ? 

You post pictures of your dinner on a football website whilst on holiday!!! Wtf is that about? 

Snowflake. 

Does Mon Dieu still post? or has he changed his username?

He still posts but it seems to be a rarity which is a shame. Just when you think he’s gone for good he comes in with a spectacular gif or post on a thread and then leaves for a long while again

24 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Proof ? 

You post pictures of your dinner on a football website whilst on holiday!!! Wtf is that about? 

Snowflake. 

Literally hundreds of folk on here saw you, who looked like a bald middle aged man, in your St Mirren PJs, playing FM, then heard your maw speaking to you in the background.

Just because your mate @Div, who also allows you to continue posting after your bans for holocaust denial and homophobia, has purged the evidence doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Literally hundreds of folk on here saw you, who looked like a bald middle aged man, in your St Mirren PJs, playing FM, then heard your maw speaking to you in the background.

Just because your mate @Div, who also allows you to continue posting after your bans for holocaust denial and homophobia, has purged the evidence doesnt mean it didnt happen.

You're trying too hard here, literally. 

No idea what what you're talking about dweeb.

Apologies if the names ain't 100%, but here goes.

Aberdeen.

Best - Scotfree, Mullarkey and the lad who opened up on the depression forum (can't remember his name) All good guys.

Worst - None stick out, probably because they're a bit dull. Could imagine them going to a brothel and being more interested in reading an old copy of the Radio Times from the 80's that's on the table in the waiting area.

Celtic.

Best - He gets pelters, but when he takes the green blinkers off, Flybhoy can actually post some decent stuff. Doesn't mind taking a bit of stick either.

Worst - No shortage of candidates, but I'd sum up Romeo in one word. That word is 'Cock'

Hamilton.

Best - Scotty Tunbridge, Accies1874, but tbh, I won't hear a bad word said about any of them. Really don't get the hatred towards their team.

Worst - N/A.

Hibs.

Best - Throbber, Mixufixit and Bambino (if he ever gets home from his Caribbean cruise)  Mostly good lads though and the undisputed Kings of the Gifs.

Worst - None really, but VanCityHibs can be a bit of a dick who always appears when Hearts lose. Odds-on he has a JKB account.

Hearts.

Best - Tynierose, Currahee, Egg Shen, LondonHMFC. Would buy any of these a pint (Milk for LondonHMFC though. Kind Regards, Thank You. Gem x)

Worst - N/A.

Killie.

Best - Moomintroll. Decent poster, not afraid to call out his own.

Worst - The sadly missed Dindeleux. The fantasies that went on inside his head were something else. His claim to have been sucked off by a teacher will never be topped.

Livi 

Best/Worst. Nobody sticks out for either. Pretty decent posters on the whole tbf.

Motherwell.

Best - Capt Oats. Knowledgeable.

Worst - Not sure of the name or if they got emptied, but the lad who had a Karl Pilkington picture with his username was a fruitcake.

SG Rangers.

Best - Kincardine/Bennett. The seethe and bites they create and get are a masterclass at times.

Worst - Probably the same pair.

Ross County.

Best/Worst - See Livi.

St Johnstone.

Best - TrackdayBob.

Worst - Ali_91 - A tree-hugging, lentil-munching apologist of epic proportions. You can have an opinion (as long as it matches mine.) Probably the biggest tit on the site.

St Mirren.

Best - alang1993 and Coventry Saint seem like good lads.

Worst - Dunno if a Jambo rode his mum while he was watching but Lex seems to have a massive chip on his shoulder when it comes to Hearts. Still doesn't come close to winning this though, which is down to Munoz......an utter weirdo. ANY adult who owns AND wears a pair of club pyjamas are at best OFTW.