Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Image result for st johnstone cup win

The awards for St Johnstone posters 2019 featured 2 run away winners showing a real quality behind both of these guys postings but the spread for voters was a bit thinner.

Third place @ali_91 & @Radford. P&Bs very own Greta Thunberg (Sharon) and a mod take third place. Ali has made a massive comeback and changed his posting style completely from @the_saints_are_coming becoming the purveyor of justice and disher of telts, it's paid off for him seeing him scoop bronze. While if this was a competition for best mod Radford still wouldn't win it'd still be @Tynierose

Second place @RandomGuy. affectionately known as BoredomGuy across the site he posts in most areas has he dees on strings just by posting in their thread. Is very passionate about Scottish football and will always fight his corner. A deserving runner up.

First place @tree house tam this could be as most people are afraid he'll kick their c***s in if they didn't vote for him but Tam romped home here while ali acts the purveyor of justice tam is the purveyor of violence. His matchday contributions are decent and also hates Dundee so he's alright in my book,

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

A lovely write up from @Scotty Tunbridge in the "best" posters bit. Didn't realise I was an angry poster. Must work on that

Hahaha i was thinking the same myself. I got the angry poster bit too, a bit of a cut and paste job maybe? 

In all seriousness though, well done ST for the work/time he's putting into this thread. 

Image result for james grady gretna

The award for the worst St Johnstone poster of 2019 sees a 4 way tie in third due to the amount of votes cast on the winner. So my write up for third will be non existent I'm afraid.

Third place @tree house tam & @FrankChickens1 & @Radford & @Crroma

Second place @ali_91 & @perthsaint1977. The yer da's of the site *cough* 8mile *cough* obviously had a problem with Ali to see him claim second place. One vote said they were sick of seeing him mewling round the site looking for attention and trying to call people out for racism and sexism. While perthsaint all that was said was he's an ITK c**t.

First place @RandomGuy. who else but RandomGuy he pisses off people just by posting in their clubs thread. Even his own team's fans cant be arsed with him sometimes when he posts exaggerated hyperbole about how the team is performing. Some claimed he is a bit obsessive and needs to clean his nails out and stop lying about how long it takes him to get to games. Obviously still annoyed about the time he lied about how long it took to get to 'weegieland' from perth.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

3 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Hahaha i was thinking the same myself. I got the angry poster bit too, a bit of a cut and paste job maybe? 

In all seriousness though, well done ST for the work/time he's putting into this thread. 

Nah, the two guys who publicly voted me said the same I think.

It's down to how the reader is wanting you to feel I think.

27 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Obviously still annoyed about the time he lied about how long it took to get to 'weegieland' from perth.

Perth to Morton in just over 1h15m, I dont see why people think it's that ridiculous when the roads were clear.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Perth to Morton in just over 1h15m, I dont see why people think it's that ridiculous when the roads were clear.

I would imagine it would take a wee bit longer than that to get to the WEST COAST.

ETA - surprised that staunch saints poster Wolfpack isn't on the worst list but don't think he has been posting for long.

Edited by gannonball

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did you calculate this by taking the distance between the towns and dividing by the motorway speed limit, because you reckon drivers are able to drive at the limit for the entire journey?

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for st johnstone cup win

The awards for St Johnstone posters 2019 featured 2 run away winners showing a real quality behind both of these guys postings but the spread for voters was a bit thinner.

Third place @ali_91 & @Radford. P&Bs very own Greta Thunberg (Sharon) and a mod take third place. Ali has made a massive comeback and changed his posting style completely from @the_saints_are_coming becoming the purveyor of justice and disher of telts, it's paid off for him seeing him scoop bronze. While if this was a competition for best mod Radford still wouldn't win it'd still be @Tynierose

Second place @RandomGuy. affectionately known as BoredomGuy across the site he posts in most areas has he dees on strings just by posting in their thread. Is very passionate about Scottish football and will always fight his corner. A deserving runner up.

First place @tree house tam this could be as most people are afraid he'll kick their c***s in if they didn't vote for him but Tam romped home here while ali acts the purveyor of justice tam is the purveyor of violence. His matchday contributions are decent and also hates Dundee so he's alright in my book,

Thanks lads, I'm savouring the moment, cheers.

20191231_203712.thumb.jpg.93b56c1de297b1137c8b542c25ea2561.jpg

18 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Did you calculate this by taking the distance between the towns and dividing by the motorway speed limit, because you reckon drivers are able to drive at the limit for the entire journey?

What? I picked my mate up in Perth around quarter past 6, just next to Broxden roundabout, smashed it down the road and parked up in Greenock just after half 7.

That's how I get 1h15 figure. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

What? I picked my mate up in Perth around quarter past 6, just next to Broxden roundabout, smashed it down the road and parked up in Greenock just after half 7.

Given a clear road, and in particular, Kingston bridge, and not sticking to the speed limit I don't think this is out of the realms of possiblity tbh.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Given a clear road, and in particular, Kingston bridge, and not sticking to the speed limit I don't think this is out of the realms of possiblity tbh.

It isn't,  I did it about 10 minutes slower and I left 20 minutes after him.

Edited by tree house tam
Na, was nearer 10-15

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The implausible aspect is that that's the most keen anyone has ever been to get to Greenock.