Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Romeo, the people have spoken, embrace it & stop being bitter. That said, if I am voted worst Killie poster I will be properly losing my shit.

Can't see that being the case mate.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Tremendous. 

Based solely on Stewart Dickson having a full blown argument that vandetta was indeed the correct spelling of the word, the autocorrect has remained. 

There was also another similar one when someone stated back in the day that another poster needed 'sanctioned' under the mental health act and didn't believe that the correct term was 'sectioned'. 

Also, don't try and type mi.nge without the full stop. That's another good one. 😉

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

John McVeigh is a tit

Sorry had to check.

Edit: 😂

You guys will know Law Stud better than me from B&W but that thread "Sky call centre vandetta against me" or something along those lines was surely a trolling thread?  Even the vandetta stuff was him trolling was it not?

Or is he just mental?

Just now, Aim Here said:

Was. I think he was emptied fairly early last year.

Ah fair enough.

I think most of the Hibees are ok.  Generally speaking the majority of posters of all clubs outside Celtic and Rangers are not too bad.  More good/average than bad for almost every club.

11 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for hamilton academical fans

The award for best Hamilton poster of 2019 was ridiculously tight with only 4 posters voted for and remarkably we almost had a 3 way tie at the top until the last set of votes.

I forgot to vote, but when I was doing it in my head Accies were one of the hardest to choose from. Literally having only 6 posters probably helps, but pound for pound one of the best fanbases on here. 

If 1874 manages to become less of a nerd, Raccoon+ Bateman seek anger management counselling and Rodger gets the Toryness bullied out of him then they are all capable of ascending to a Tunbridge level status in my eyes.

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I forgot to vote, but when I was doing it in my head Accies were one of the hardest to choose from. Literally having only 6 posters probably helps, but pound for pound one of the best fanbases on here. 

If 1874 manages to become less of a nerd, Raccoon+ Bateman seek anger management counselling and Rodger gets the Toryness bullied out of him then they are all capable of ascending to a Tunbridge level status in my eyes.

Never. 

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Can't see that being the case mate.

You guys will know Law Stud better than me from B&W but that thread "Sky call centre vandetta against me" or something along those lines was surely a trolling thread?  Even the vandetta stuff was him trolling was it not?

Or is he just mental?

Nope. He's legit mental. He's spent the last 25 years trying to bring St. Mirren down because he hated Stewart Gilmour and now hates SMISA who are behind the fan ownership scheme because they wouldn't take his advice on how to run the club, so threatened to take them to the CAS for financial mismanagement. :lol:

He has now taken to Facebook to start fights as he's been punted from every forum.

6 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

I’ll take joint-third place, given how anonymous I’ve been over the years compared to my other accounts.. I mean uhh.. fellow Hibs posters.. emoji52.png

Ill take it with you pal.. I dont even deserve third, far better Hibees on here than me.  Not bad for two Celtic fans either.. hail hail, FTQ etc etc

21 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for ralph wiggum eating crayons

Probably my favourite award getting to name the worst Hibernian poster of 2019. Fwiw they are all terrible so anyone really could have won this and I'd have been happy with whatever one it was. This vote did have the most posters nominated which really shows how much the hibs 'bois' piss everyone off it also means we will probably have a couple of joint awards again. Another fix? maybe but counting the votes up was a real who's who of shite so lets see who's the shitest.

Third place @AberdeenHibee & @BawWatchin & @Henderson to deliver ..... & @MixuFixit & @Aim Here an unprecedented 5 way tie for third backing up the point they are all pish. Not to go full @Marshmallo here but bawwatchin is one of the few posters I have on ignore here so a real shame he needs to share a podium with 4 other cretins.

Second place: @Snifter Pee Rot & @Lyle Lanley & @RadgerTheBadger another 3 arseholes here although Doyle/Lanley/SOL should have took this on his own a complete wet mop he could well be a real life Screech from saved by the bell. A guy who nearly started crying when football manager switched to steam and the reason I have a warning point for calling him what the filter changes to a 'Swampy'. (hopefully this can get rescinded for doing this thread). Radger is a complete psychopath who has an irrational hatred of @The Grass Is Greener. and most of the other hibs bois so he's ok in my books. Snifter is nothing more than a simpleton.

First place @HibsFan yes taking a double crown which is fitting given his username as all hibs fans are the worst. He seems to follow posters around the site claiming they are bothered about stuff and posting shit floating heads hope he gets help soon.

The best thing about this thread is knowing which posters to target this year. Jack Sloshed.png

Image result for eamonn brophy

The award for best KIlmarnock poster 2019 was a much easier race to follow than the hibs 'bois' before them featuring no draws taking us all back to when it was 2 points for a win and nothing for a draw #AMF

Third place very surprisingly is @Dindeleux the recently emptied #TB4 posting, *** skelper done much better than expected here. Think he may well be back under @Sortmeout a mod to confirm this would be nice.

Second place @Moomintroll good username, good avatar, good poster. Only downside is his political views this could be the highest placing for an open Tory in these awards. He also knows where to get the gucci Irn-bru which is appreciated. Offers sensible views on the football and across the general nonsense area long may it continue.

First place @craigkillie a real run-away freight train here one of the terrace guys. Very Very knowledgeable about football he's a referee you know. Anything he doesn't know about football isn't worth knowing probably knows more about your own club than you do. Well done.

Image result for gordon sawers

The worst Kilmarnock poster of the year was pretty easy for most with a very well deserving winner following in the footsteps of the man above.

Third place we see a tie between @C4mmy31 & @Estragon. Cammy is a terrible terrible poster and should have featured much higher up this list or atleast claimed third on his own. A copy and paste expert he will embed nearly every Killie youtube video and tweet into the Kilmarnock thread making it difficult to navigate. He will mis-use ellipses and post shit ok finger emojis everywhere like a pre-pubescent teen. Estragon is a tragic enough poster he has 2 fan accounts dedicated to him I'm sure @Estragon is a fud and @Estragon IS NOT a fud will be happy to see this.

Second place another tie between @craigkillie & @Fide, Maybe Craig is too intelligent or too hipster for some? either way he's definitely done something to irk a few posters on here. Is fide the Killie fan who beat Cancer? if so very well done for that Cancer is a horrible disease and we shan't joke about it. Fide is the angriest Kilmarnock fan on here since @The big chair left us so he probably deserves to feature here. Can often be seen having a meltdown in their match thread.

First place @Dindeleux well done P&B you have shown maybe we can trust the general public with democracy. A tragic poster #TB4 is probably the worst patter in the history of the entire forum. He was absolutely rinsed by @LincolnHearts who had him nearly crying about dots and 2/3 bedroom ex/not council houses brutal stuff. He also took *** slagging way too far and rightly got emptied for it. Lets hope he can find happiness as @Sortmeout

14 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for eamonn brophy

The award for best KIlmarnock poster 2019 was a much easier race to follow than the hibs 'bois' before them featuring no draws taking us all back to when it was 2 points for a win and nothing for a draw #AMF

Third place very surprisingly is @Dindeleux the recently emptied #TB4 posting, *** skelper done much better than expected here. Think he may well be back under @Sortmeout a mod to confirm this would be nice.

Second place @Moomintroll good username, good avatar, good poster. Only downside is his political views this could be the highest placing for an open Tory in these awards. He also knows where to get the gucci Irn-bru which is appreciated. Offers sensible views on the football and across the general nonsense area long may it continue.

First place @craigkillie a real run-away freight train here one of the terrace guys. Very Very knowledgeable about football he's a referee you know. Anything he doesn't know about football isn't worth knowing probably knows more about your own club than you do. Well done.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Image result for gordon sawers

The worst Kilmarnock poster of the year was pretty easy for most with a very well deserving winner following in the footsteps of the man above.

Third place we see a tie between @C4mmy31 & @Estragon. Cammy is a terrible terrible poster and should have featured much higher up this list or atleast claimed third on his own. A copy and paste expert he will embed nearly every Killie youtube video and tweet into the Kilmarnock thread making it difficult to navigate. He will mis-use ellipses and post shit ok finger emojis everywhere like a pre-pubescent teen. Estragon is a tragic enough poster he has 2 fan accounts dedicated to him I'm sure @Estragon is a fud and @Estragon IS NOT a fud will be happy to see this.

Second place another tie between @craigkillie & @Fide, Maybe Craig is too intelligent or too hipster for some? either way he's definitely done something to irk a few posters on here. Is fide the Killie fan who beat Cancer? if so very well done for that Cancer is a horrible disease and we shan't joke about it. Fide is the angriest Kilmarnock fan on here since @The big chair left us so he probably deserves to feature here. Can often be seen having a meltdown in their match thread.

First place @Dindeleux well done P&B you have shown maybe we can trust the general public with democracy. A tragic poster #TB4 is probably the worst patter in the history of the entire forum. He was absolutely rinsed by @LincolnHearts who had him nearly crying about dots and 2/3 bedroom ex/not council houses brutal stuff. He also took *** slagging way too far and rightly got emptied for it. Lets hope he can find happiness as @Sortmeout

Thanks Scotty.

Not even going to attempt to justify 2019.  

Cheers.

Forgot to vote but would have been a toss up for top the top two for best two me, both very decent posters.

Seeing it was Kilmarnock reminded of when the  fraud merchant QLP used to do these and would fix it so he could be top poster?

Did he actually get emptied from here or did he just make a new alias up after the whole theft stuff? Would be amusing if he just made one up given his misdemeanours.