Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Image result for angry neil lennon

The worst Celtic poster was a much more interesting race than the award for the best one. We even saw a vote for @BawWatchin big team found?

Third place:  @Flybhoy a double podium for fat daz

Second place: @wastecoatwilly a deplorable human being. Complete fantasist. But well beaten by a worthy winner.

First place: @Romeo horrendous troll who only enjoys watching his team win 4 leagues games a season. Offers little to no input on the actual football. Old firm threads on here would have about half the number of pages without his shite point-scoring and petty fishing. Grade A c**t.

skysports-neil-lennon-hibernian-scottish-premiership_4182330.jpg?20171213232853&key=cefe43be9b70a2c4632a36c74aad9f6c59c2363453e5a584803e63c73bda7368

The worst Celtic poster was a much more interesting race than the award for the best one. We even saw a vote for [mention=73494]BawWatchin[/mention] big team found?

Third place:  [mention=70768]Flybhoy[/mention] a double podium for fat daz

Second place: [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] a deplorable human being. Complete fantasist. But well beaten by a worthy winner.

First place: [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] horrendous troll who only enjoys watching his team win 4 leagues games a season. Offers little to no input on the actual football. Old firm threads on here would have about half the number of pages without his shite point-scoring and petty fishing. Grade A c**t.

Thanks for the votes everyone.

Is this the quality of write up we can expect?

Not humorous and very dull.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The worst Celtic poster was a much more interesting race than the award for the best one. We even saw a vote for @BawWatchin big team found?

Hey, I gave my BawWatchin' vote for best Celtic poster, since I knew that the slot would be empty! Are you sure you counted these up properly?

12 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

First Place: No-one. Thats right P&B unanimously decided that not one Celtic poster was a decent enough person or poster to take the crown. Many replaced their vote with 'nope' 'lol' and 'youve got to be kidding'. Well deserved IMVHO.

Extremely proud of our work here. 1947071011_JackSloshed.png.c191a5c165c631c0c5d684c81c3ac5e7.png

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Bullshit decision, gannonball gets it for getting the most votes of any Tim. I, for one, welcome our ****** overlord.

Good to have backing from my favourite bee drawer ✊

Dare I say other less supported teams will often have more vacant nominations than actual ones too.