Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Isn’t this Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019, championship forum for this pish.

Falkirk aren't in the Championship m8.

Image result for aberdeen fans

The Award for best Aberdeen poster 2019 is as follows
In joint Third place we have @kingjoey and @Jacksgranda 2 solid posters although I'm pretty sure Joey is a closet *** correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure Jack will be proud of his granda as well.

In second place we have @Dons_1988 a really solid poster I've only noticed around P&B recently myself. Does he have a previous username? Anyway a decent guy knows his football and looks like he likes a wind up.

In first place we have the Mushroom supper eating, Green trouser wearing, Shite pun posting one and only @Melanius Mullarkey Previously MozzaMozza. His work as MozzaMozza was horrendous IMO he has improved a lot under his new guise and probably deserves this the general public agreed seeing him scooping over half of the vote. Well done Mozza.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Image result for angry aberdeen fan

Now we have the dregs of the Granite city with the arseholes fighting it out to be called worst Aberdeen poster 2019.

In third place we have @Bob Mahelp I can see why he got this he seems a bit dim and a bit raging.

In second place we have the aforementioned closet *** @kingjoey as we will see throughout these awards being a closet *** will really count against you here.

In first place the run away winner with over a third of the vote we have @afc_blockhead. I honestly haven't noticed him myself but many of the votes said he was prone to a headsgone or called him thick as pig shit or a perma-seething mess. So I'm hoping he comes on to accept his award and I can finally exchange pleasantries with him. Well done blockhead you raging mess.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

12 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Now we have the dregs of the Granite city with the arseholes fighting it out to be called worst Aberdeen poster 2019.

In third place we have @Bob Mahelp I can see why he got this he seems a bit dim and a bit raging.

In second place we have the aforementioned closet *** @kingjoey as we will see throughout these awards being a closet *** will really count against you here.

In first place the run away winner with over a third of the vote we have @afc_blockhead. I honestly haven't noticed him myself but many of the votes said he was prone to a headsgone or called him thick as pig shit or a perma-seething mess. So I'm hoping he comes on to accept his award and I can finally exchange pleasantries with him. Well done blockhead you raging mess.

Just for clarification purposes, am I a closet ***, a closet *** or a closet ***?

fanspic.jpg&key=a1b9fa698bd2f4938f0d049a611d21dea3e12d5b23769b8371ef03adcdd6d4d7

The Award for best Aberdeen poster 2019 is as follows
In joint Third place we have [mention=48577]kingjoey[/mention] and [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] 2 solid posters although I'm pretty sure Joey is a closet *** correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure Jack will be proud of his granda as well.

In second place we have [mention=62256]Dons_1988[/mention] a really solid poster I've only noticed around P&B recently myself. Does he have a previous username? Anyway a decent guy knows his football and looks like he likes a wind up.

In first place we have the Mushroom supper eating, Green trouser wearing, Shite pun posting one and only [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention] Previously MozzaMozza. His work as MozzaMozza was horrendous IMO he has improved a lot under his new guise and probably deserves this the general public agreed seeing him scooping over half of the vote. Well done Mozza.

I’d like to think if this was my 2nd attempt at a username I’d have come up with something a bit better tbh.
Cheers though, scotty.

Guest Bob Mahelp
25 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I put you as best Accies poster. 

Obviously I was dim and got it wrong. Consider yourself black balled and knocked down to worst, right behind the idiot *** tory one. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I put you as best Accies poster. 

Obviously I was dim and got it wrong. Consider yourself black balled and knocked down to worst, right behind the idiot *** tory one. 

^^^^

Dim and raging... nailed it Scotty