Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

The verdict from my wee beige corner of this world:

ABERDEEN BEST: dons1988. Seems to think before he hits send. Might actually spend his time posting sober. Probably a weirdo.

ABERDEEN WORST: kingjoey. Can’t think why specifically but he just seems like a bam.

CELTIC BEST: bwahahaha

CELTIC WORST: Not a fan of either Romeo or Flybhoy but that they greenie each other’s posts irrespective of the shite they post gets under my skin more than it probably should. I’ll say Romeo only for the SNP avatar.

HAMILTON BEST: I’m Rodger. Seems to have the required kryptonite to wind up 90% of this catholic church.

HAMILTON WORST: Everyone else. Scotty gets a bye by making the effort here.

HEARTS BEST: pet Jeden seems a sound c**t.

HEARTS WORST: Only for his unthinking willingness to sink to the level of a dotting war I’ll go Lincoln Hearts.

HIBS BEST: aimhere. Always seems to make me chuckle. And his smug wee cheeky chops avatar is cute.

HIBS WORST: Nailed on mixufixit. Tried to help him once in the QQ thread in GN and he was actual rude to me. #remembered.

KILMARNOCK BEST: pfft.

KILMANOCK WORST: fide. Mat natter.

LIVINSTON: pass, sorry.

RANGERS BEST: for his undying indefatigably against the swarming hordes, bennett has to get it for his simple resilience.

RANGERS WORST: no entrants. WATP.

ST JOHNSTONE BEST: Nup,

ST JOHNSTONE WORST: boredomguy [emoji767] The Kincardine

ST MIRRIN BEST: I’ll say div. Every crass jibe made at him and his site he alway seems to be able to respond with good humour and politeness, notwithstanding the c**t who might have made the cheap dig.

ST MIRRN WIRST: Munoz. Only for his effort he’s put in here. He wants it.

If my maths is right I seem to have missed a couple of teams? Meh...

I appreciate that this is on the one hand complimenting me but also giving me life advice that posting here whilst sober is a futile experience. Thank you.

Yes, I’m a weirdo and no, I’m not sober.

Guest Moomintroll

Soz. Was bored, went fishing..

IMG_0447.jpg.1b7786909b8102ed0d95977ece461d43.jpg
Ah shite, well played, missed the lack of Capitalisation there. In my defence I am very drunk after a long run of days of work. Sorry min.

59 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

The verdict from my wee beige corner of this world:

ABERDEEN BEST: dons1988. Seems to think before he hits send. Might actually spend his time posting sober. Probably a weirdo.

ABERDEEN WORST: kingjoey. Can’t think why specifically but he just seems like a bam.

CELTIC BEST: bwahahaha

CELTIC WORST: Not a fan of either Romeo or Flybhoy but that they greenie each other’s posts irrespective of the shite they post gets under my skin more than it probably should. I’ll say Romeo only for the SNP avatar.

HAMILTON BEST: I’m Rodger. Seems to have the required kryptonite to wind up 90% of this catholic church.

HAMILTON WORST: Everyone else. Scotty gets a bye by making the effort here.

HEARTS BEST: pet Jeden seems a sound c**t.

HEARTS WORST: Only for his unthinking willingness to sink to the level of a dotting war I’ll go Lincoln Hearts.

HIBS BEST: aimhere. Always seems to make me chuckle. And his smug wee cheeky chops avatar is cute.

HIBS WORST: Nailed on mixufixit. Tried to help him once in the QQ thread in GN and he was actual rude to me. #remembered.

KILMARNOCK BEST: pfft.

KILMANOCK WORST: fide. Mat natter.

LIVINSTON: pass, sorry.

RANGERS BEST: for his undying indefatigably against the swarming hordes, bennett has to get it for his simple resilience.

RANGERS WORST: no entrants. WATP.

ST JOHNSTONE BEST: Nup,

ST JOHNSTONE WORST: boredomguy © The Kincardine

ST MIRRIN BEST: I’ll say div. Every crass jibe made at him and his site he alway seems to be able to respond with good humour and politeness, notwithstanding the c**t who might have made the cheap dig.

ST MIRRN WIRST: Munoz. Only for his effort he’s put in here. He wants it.

If my maths is right I seem to have missed a couple of teams? Meh...

I'm waiting with baited breath waiting for the panels result. 

p07p8k5d.jpg

Guest Bob Mahelp

Creeping in at the last second...oooh aar missus...

Aberdeen:-

Best: Melanius. Top posting but introducing the crashing tractor GIF is worth the prize on its own. 

Worst: Nobody. Maybe me. 

Celtic:-

Best: f**k, I can't think of any of them. Honestly. 

Worst: Romeo. The interweb was invented for saddos like him. 

Hamilton:-

Best:  The mod guy who put this template together. 

Worst: They're all good. Haven't argued with any of them yet. 

Hearts:-

Best: Topcat seems to have a strangely un-Jambo like decent sense of humour. 

Worst: Pat Jeden. Just because he's a Tory. 

Hibernian:-

Best: You're fucking kidding right ?

Worst: This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Each and every one of them has got the classic wee team mentality and they rely on each other for reach-arounds.  In a sad lonely world of shite GIFS and cringeworthy 'bois' posts, Aim Here takes the award. Could be any of them though. 

Kilmarnock:-

Best: KInd of like them all, harmless sorts.

Worst: A few of them got carried away with 3rd place last May, but disappeared like snaw aff a dyke with the appearance of TNS.  None of them are really annoying. 

Livingston:-

Best: Is there a guy called Livi Lion ? Him.

Worst: Nah, they're all good.

Motherwell:-

Best:  Nobody sticks out. 

Worst: Anyone that says other than MJC is lying. 

(The) Rangers:-

Best: Nah.

Worst: Kincardine, of course. 

Ross County:-

Best: Savage Henry.

Worst: They're all nice up there. 

St Johnstone:-

Best: Random Guy

Worst: Random Guy

St Mirren:-

Best: All of them apart from Malky3.

Worst: Malky3. Tory. 

Aberdeen Best: @Melanius Mullarkey - A good c**t

Aberdeen Worst: @kingjoey - I've seen only a handful of his contributions, but he seems pretty shit tbh. 

Celtic Best: The Celtic fans are nowhere near as they were back in the days of Seamus and his 946 aliases. Even Drew Brees is reasonably decent these days. I'll go for @Romeo, decent c**t, but needs to work a bit on his trolling. 

Celtic Worst: They've still got a few morons, chief among them @wastecoatwilly. A barely literate simpleton for whom Celtic is every fibre of his being. Pretty much a diet-DavieBhoy. 

Hamilton Best: Going to go for the controversial choice of @Im_Rodger here. Despite being a raging Tory and having a massive bonce, he does post some decent stuff when he's not outright trolling. 

Hamilton Worst: @Patrick Bateman - an utterly seething mess where Dundee are concerned for some reason.

Hearts Best: @Tynierose - I think he emptied Rab. Deserving of an award on it's own. A good poster and decent mod in any case. 

Hearts Worst: @Pet Jeden - A dreadful contrarian loser. Basically a slightly less rapey version of XBL. 

Hibs Best: @Mon Dieu - GIF Maker extraordinaire. His work in the run up to THAT cup final was utterly glorious. Quieter this year but a legend nonetheless. 

Hibs Worst: The only really awful poster they have is @RadgerTheBadger who was clearly dropped on his head as a child on a regular basis and probably has numerous restraining orders against him. 

Kilmarnock Best: @craigkillie - partly because I'm struggling to think of any other Killie posters but also because he's extremely knowledgable 

Kilmarnock Worst: @Dindeleux - I know he's been recently emptied but deserves a mention for having somehow gone from a decent contributor to basically camping out on the Dundee threads then somehow getting banned. A truly sad b*****d. 

Livingston Best: f**k KNOWS

Livingston Worst: f**k KNOW

Motherwell Best: @YassinMoutaouakil for no reason other than his username stands out, and he isn't a completely tedious c**t. Unlike....

Motherwell Worst: @MJC a desperately sad, probably middle-aged man who makes it his life's work to convince people to slag him off because he quite likes Rangers. Weird behaviour. 

Rangers Best: NOT APPLICABLE

Rangers Worst: Choosing between the likes of @TavTastic, @bennett and the various other god-awful ***s on here is like trying to decide whether AIDS, cancer or Hep C is worse. On the subject of probable liver disease, I'll go for @The_Kincardine for reasons already outlined on the Worst Posters thread. Being a near-pensioner and spending the wee hours of each morning desperately looking for bites on an internet forum is tragic behaviour. Sort yourself out for fucks sakes. 

Ross County Best: f**k KNOWS

Ross County Worst: f**k KNOWS

St Johnstone Best: @tree house tam - I think of him as the Jimmy85 of Saintees posters. But not quite a searingly offensive. A good c**t nonetheless. 

St Johnstone Worst: While it's tempting to nominate the utterly boring and pointless @RandomGuy. I think a more deserving loser is @Old Pack. An utter bigot in the SureIKnow mould of pathetic and probably impotent angry old men who, if he has Facebook, probably has a page rammed full of AREBRAVEBOYS and poppy pish. A thoroughly unpleasant individual. 

St Mirren Best: @Div - The creator of this glorious ocean of seethe, rage and pointless shite. 

St Mirren Worst: How do you pick a worst poster out of cretins like @oaksoft, @Malky3 and @Lex? Easy, you read @Munoz's contributions which are generally full of impotent rage. A thoroughly creepy bigot who has somehow created an alias more tragic than his previous incarnation of @wisbit which featured such hits as gravity-denial, holocaust-denial and of course videoing himself in St Mirren PJs playing FM, in his maw's house. He has literally no redeeming features and should frankly be binned forthwith for simply be a terrible poster. 

I wont be picking a worst for the sake of it. Only where there is a really poor poster will I specify a worst.

Celtic

Best; I will go for The OP. He gets mired in the shite sometimes but definitely attends football matches and I will be reminding him of our title race chat shortly. Gannonball also could have took this.

Worst; Wastecoatwilly. He wants it more than the rest and here he is.

Rangers

Best; Knightswood Bear. Its obvious. Only not voting him here is lying. The only one of them who doesn't disgrace himself on here regularly and the only one who is worth talking football with.

Worst; Kincardine. What an absolutely vile human.

Aberdeen

Best; Dons_1988. Forum all rounder and good guy

Worst; none selected

Motherwell

Best; Good set of posters. MJW is missed as he was excellent. Probably a pick between thisGraeme for his excellent podcast work and YassinMouatakil. I am going to edge it to Yassin.

Worst; MJC. An absolute fucking thicko and raging ***. Thinks there is some sort of point or cleverness in his *** patter. In reality its some of the most cringeworthy content I have ever read. Odious c**t.

Kilmarnock

Best; I will go for Craigkillie. Taken a lot of stick on here that I didnt expect. Knowledgable and likes to talk football. I like the guys that watch and contribute to whatever match thread is on tv and he is prolific in those.

Worst; would have been Dindy probably but none selected.

Livingston

Best; Had a few run ins with some of them during our shared Championship seasons but they are generally ok. I will go for Andylivi1.

Worst; Sadly cant remember the names of the ones who thought Alan Lithgows crimes were funny so none selected.

Hibs

Best; Tough pick really because most of them are decent, but also prettt similar as goes the running joke! I will go for Henderson to deliver...

Worst; None selected since the bams seem to have disappeared.

Hamilton

Best; I like Tunbridge but I am going for Bert Raccoon based on our shared love of Tennents Lager.

Worst; Struggling without Rodger. None selected.

St Johnstone

Best; Will edit this. EDIT, Its Kyle

Worst; None selected. Easy hit would be Random Guy but I dont dislike him tbh.

Hearts

Best; Toss up between NJ2 and Topcat(the most tip top) I will cast my vote for NJ2 for the same reason as Mr Raccoon. Soz TC lol.

Worst; Is yon Pet Jeden a jambo? Can never remember. If he is, him. If hes a Hibbee, pop him in there instead. Hes a bam.

Ross County

Best; Savage Henry. Between him and Bunglebonce probs but I do recall them to be a generally decent bunch.

Worst; None selected.

St Mirren

Best; A coin toss between Coventry Saint and DJ Chapsticks I think. Both good guys. I will will go for Coventry Saint.

Worst; Demented Zebra. An absolute roaster.

19 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Aberdeen..

Best @Melanius Mullarkey , good guy, can take a slagging in the good natured way it's intended as well as dish it out, just shades it from @Dons_1988 who is a good lad as well. 

Worst @Sheep62 just edges out @kingjoey for the title although both are unbelievably thick and bite at the slightest bait

Celtic

Best  @gannonball as well as being a sound and reasoned poster on here he is actually a genuine good guy in general who I know and have been on several away trips with, his story he told me on the way to France a few years ago about the time his mum mistakenly thought he was a heroin addict was quite something 😂😂

Worst 

none 😎

Kilmarnock 

Best  @CLANCY2KTID hasn't posted in a bit from what I can see but always was fair and reasonably minded

Worst

Can I split my nomination between  @Quitongo's Left Peg and @Dindeleux latest alias?

Not sure if the former and credit card thief still posts since his nadir of court room and Dear Tamara meltdowns,  the #tb4 drivel from the latter was tedious, the dotting war with LH was something he definitely took far too serious and came out the worst looking from it

Hamilton 

Best @Bert Raccoon comes up with some decent stuff

Worst  @Im_Rodger or his latest incarnation, Trump fan, Tory = c**t

Hearts

Best  @Tynierose enjoyable, dry sense of humour 

worst @Elixir snivelling shitebag who only appears with a plethora of shite JK gifs when the Hertz have a few good results, obviously been AWOL for some time now, doubt he's popped his cherry unless it's been in the Edinburgh saunas 

Hibernian 

Best  @Henderson to deliver ..... has produced some magical stuff, particularly of the *** goading variety 

@HibsFan has produced some quite magnificent meme work too, can I split my best Hibee nomination between these two?

Worst @Lyle Lanley is a complete rocket 

Livingston 

Best  @LiviLion sticks in my mind as a poster of decent stock, none in particular strike me as bad so no nomination on that front 

Motherwell 

Best  @Addie good guy, had the pleasure of meeting him too

Worst  @MJC the 'closet ***' thing is clearly a double bluff, by banging on about it ad nauseam he thinks folk will think it is all a front when, in reality he would probably throw his daughter down the stairs for dating someone with a name like Kevin or Brendan 

St Johnstone 

Best @Radford is sound enough 

Worst @RandomGuy is a mind numbing troll, his obsessive drivel on Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers and the Dundee clubs threads is fucking tedious, rarely ever posts about St Johnstone, complete and utter divot.

Special mention for the now banned @Tibbermoresaint who sent me a DM once asking if I got sexually aroused by children being murdered during a 'debate" about sectarian singing, genuinely the most disturbing thing ive read on this forum 

Ross County 

Best @yoda

Worst, meh.... none stick out

Rangers 

Best  @KnightswoodBear will clearly win this by default, decent if unspectacular poster but streets ahead of the absolute fucking puddle drinking nutjobs that make up the rest of the **** on here

Worst can only really be the Tesco own brand lager swilling delusional bigoted fucking jakeball that is @The_Kincardine

St Mirren 

Best @Coventry Saint is pretty sound and knowledgeable 

Worst is, like the Rangers award clearly going to be a landslide win by one poster,  the Jeffrey Dahmer of Pie and Bovril, the one and only serial killer in waiting @Munoz who, once the stench of decaying human remains under his floorboards becomes noticeable to his unfortunate neighbours will be the subject of a 16 page Daily Record pull out and a Channel 5 documentary before too long. 

Hugely flattered, patently my efforts are working. Get in there.

How you getting on with providing the evidence to back up your claims of me being a homophobe ?

Boxing Day is surely long enough in the past to have given you plenty of time.

Boring and predictable to the core.

Have a good year

Aberdeen..

Worst Sheep62 unbelievably thick and bite at the slightest bait

How you getting on with providing the evidence to back up your claims of me being a homophobe ?
Boxing Day is surely long enough in the past to have given you plenty of time.
Boring and predictable to the core.

tumblr_myvxe1nsLy1t4o62mo1_400.gif

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Worst; Demented Zebra. An absolute roaster.

Thankfully, mercifully he has been emptied. 

He still enjoys an occasional snipe at me on twitter as somehow it was my fault that he habitually got pished and picked fights with other Saints fans, resulting in a ban. 

Just noticed @Flybhoy claiming I never post about Saints 😂

If you think I'm a shite poster theres plenty to back that up without having to fabricate stuff.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I have the champagne on ice.

I voted for you cause every c**t else did but I’d forgot gannonballs comment about me earlier this year, should’ve voted for that c**t, sorry but doubt my vote made any difference, congrats when it comes.

“Same for me. I just thought he was the arty/autistic/dyslexic/ocd type and liked to draw bees.”