Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll
Dunno why I get worst poster because you think I don’t like you [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]. 
You didn't, I specifically said None of course. There is no such thing as a bad Killie poster.

12 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, mathematics said:
Dunno why I get worst poster because you think I don’t like you [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]. 

You didn't, I specifically said None of course. There is no such thing as a bad Killie poster.

See: Dindeleux

30 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Aberdeen..

Best @Melanius Mullarkey , good guy, can take a slagging in the good natured way it's intended as well as dish it out, just shades it from @Dons_1988 who is a good lad as well. 

Worst @Sheep62 just edges out @kingjoey for the title although both are unbelievably thick and bite at the slightest bait

Celtic

Best  @gannonball as well as being a sound and reasoned poster on here he is actually a genuine good guy in general who I know and have been on several away trips with, his story he told me on the way to France a few years ago about the time his mum mistakenly thought he was a heroin addict was quite something 😂😂

Worst 

none 😎

Kilmarnock 

Best  @CLANCY2KTID hasn't posted in a bit from what I can see but always was fair and reasonably minded

Worst

Can I split my nomination between  @Quitongo's Left Peg and @Dindeleux latest alias?

Not sure if the former and credit card thief still posts since his nadir of court room and Dear Tamara meltdowns,  the #tb4 drivel from the latter was tedious, the dotting war with LH was something he definitely took far too serious and came out the worst looking from it

Hamilton 

Best @Bert Raccoon comes up with some decent stuff

Worst  @Im_Rodger or his latest incarnation, Trump fan, Tory = c**t

Hearts

Best  @Tynierose enjoyable, dry sense of humour 

worst @Elixir snivelling shitebag who only appears with a plethora of shite JK gifs when the Hertz have a few good results, obviously been AWOL for some time now, doubt he's popped his cherry unless it's been in the Edinburgh saunas 

Hibernian 

Best  @Henderson to deliver ..... has produced some magical stuff, particularly of the *** goading variety 

@HibsFan has produced some quite magnificent meme work too, can I split my best Hibee nomination between these two?

Worst @Lyle Lanley is a complete rocket 

Livingston 

Best  @LiviLion sticks in my mind as a poster of decent stock, none in particular strike me as bad so no nomination on that front 

Motherwell 

Best  @Addie good guy, had the pleasure of meeting him too

Worst  @MJC the 'closet ***' thing is clearly a double bluff, by banging on about it ad nauseam he thinks folk will think it is all a front when, in reality he would probably throw his daughter down the stairs for dating someone with a name like Kevin or Brendan 

St Johnstone 

Best @Radford is sound enough 

Worst @RandomGuy is a mind numbing troll, his obsessive drivel on Aberdeen, Celtic, Rangers and the Dundee clubs threads is fucking tedious, rarely ever posts about St Johnstone, complete and utter divot.

Special mention for the now banned @Tibbermoresaint who sent me a DM once asking if I got sexually aroused by children being murdered during a 'debate" about sectarian singing, genuinely the most disturbing thing ive read on this forum 

Ross County 

Best @yoda

Worst, meh.... none stick out

Rangers 

Best  @KnightswoodBear will clearly win this by default, decent if unspectacular poster but streets ahead of the absolute fucking puddle drinking nutjobs that make up the rest of the **** on here

Worst can only really be the Tesco own brand lager swilling delusional bigoted fucking jakeball that is @The_Kincardine

St Mirren 

Best @Coventry Saint is pretty sound and knowledgeable 

Worst is, like the Rangers award clearly going to be a landslide win by one poster,  the Jeffrey Dahmer of Pie and Bovril, the one and only serial killer in waiting @Munoz who, once the stench of decaying human remains under his floorboards becomes noticeable to his unfortunate neighbours will be the subject of a 16 page Daily Record pull out and a Channel 5 documentary before too long. 

The second (almost) nomination to my knowledge and both from Celtic people, I’m more than honoured. I’ll raise a glass to you both tonight. Happy New Year when it comes guys.

Edited by kingjoey

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

The second nomination to my knowledge and both from Celtic people, I’m more than honoured. I’ll raise a glass to you both tonight. Happy New Year when it comes guys.

Feel honoured, I will undoubtedly get more than two nominations in the worst Sellick category 🤩

Guest Moomintroll
Well let's see shall we.
Aberdeen    -   Best for me will be [mention=62256]Dons_1988[/mention]
                          - Worst has to be [mention=40949]afc_blockhead[/mention]   -  Would be amazed if he hasn't got at least one body buried under the patio.
Celtic              -  These boys get a hard time, some deservedly so, most are fine though and  nomination for best can go to [mention=30234]gannonball[/mention]
                           Worst -  Plenty of candidates here, Seamus has of course left the building, my choice is [mention=60431]WeeMentalDavie[/mention] as thick as a pig in shite and twice as ignorant.
Hamilton     -    Best is a toughie,  I like [mention=16976]Bert Raccoon[/mention] [mention=14779]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention]  - hmm will go with Bert.
                        -   Worst  has to be [mention=54005]Im_Rodger[/mention] though he has improved.
Hearts   -   A mixed bunch   -  I like [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention] [mention=27588]topcat(The most tip top)[/mention] but the winner is [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]
                      The Worst has to be [mention=74979]Pet Jeden[/mention] an absolute weirdo who has an obsession with a Spanish boy on here and also hates Michael Smith.  Jeden can regularly be   seen sprinting up Gorgie Road howling at the moon.  I would envisage he lives in someones shed.
Hibs -   Well this is difficult as they're all the same poster -   Best one for me will be [mention=29136]Dave1875[/mention] who comes up with some decent stuff.
                 Worst -  [mention=41629]RadgerTheBadger[/mention]  -  horrible wee twat. 
Kilmarnock    -   A close second would be [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] but the winner is [mention=36501]Nutz_the_Squirrel[/mention] 
                          Worst i [mention=37086]Quitongo's Left Peg[/mention] - the c**t would literally steal the sugar from yer tea.
Livingston  -  Nope
Motherwell   -   Best   [mention=45087]YassinMoutaouakil[/mention]
                               Worst -  [mention=59475]MJC[/mention]
Rangers   -   Best -   Well this is difficult -  can give it to [mention=77181]TavTastic[/mention], he can put this accolade into his CV
                          Worst -  So many to choose from here -  That fat racist Number 8 or whatever his last name was.
Ross County   Bunglenonce should get it for his username but the best is probably [mention=7081]yoda[/mention]
                          Worst  -  
St Johnstone    Best - [mention=18310]Widge[/mention]
                               Worst  - [mention=73941]Crroma[/mention] now back as [mention=78335]Doctor[/mention]
St Mirren   -      Best  [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention]
                             Worst well plenty of choice here, In the past they have had thundercunts like Reynard,  now they have Oaksoft.   The winner for me though has to be [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] a fifty year old virgin whose mum still runs his bath, doesn't believe in gravity and is an absolute moon unit.    

Were you just waiting on me to post so you coild copy me?

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Well let's see shall we.

Aberdeen    -   Best for me will be @Dons_1988

- Worst has to be @afc_blockhead   -  Would be amazed if he hasn't got at least one body buried under the patio.

Celtic              -  These boys get a hard time, some deservedly so, most are fine though and  nomination for best can go to @gannonball

Worst -  Plenty of candidates here, Seamus has of course left the building, my choice is @WeeMentalDavie as thick as a pig in shite and twice as ignorant.

Hamilton     -    Best is a toughie,  I like @Bert Raccoon @Scotty Tunbridge  - hmm will go with Bert.

-   Worst  has to be @Im_Rodger though he has improved.

Hearts   -   A mixed bunch   -  I like @LincolnHearts @topcat(The most tip top) but the winner is @NJ2

The Worst has to be @Pet Jeden an absolute weirdo who has an obsession with a Spanish boy on here and also hates Michael Smith.  Jeden can regularly be   seen sprinting up Gorgie Road howling at the moon.  I would envisage he lives in someones shed.

Hibs -   Well this is difficult as they're all the same poster -   Best one for me will be @Dave1875 who comes up with some decent stuff.

Worst -  @RadgerTheBadger  -  horrible wee twat. 

Kilmarnock    -   A close second would be @Moomintroll but the winner is @Nutz_the_Squirrel 

Worst i @Quitongo's Left Peg - the c**t would literally steal the sugar from yer tea.

Livingston  -  Nope

Motherwell   -   Best   @YassinMoutaouakil

Worst -  @MJC

Rangers   -   Best -   Well this is difficult -  can give it to @TavTastic, he can put this accolade into his CV

Worst -  So many to choose from here -  That fat racist Number 8 or whatever his last name was.

Ross County   Bunglenonce should get it for his username but the best is probably @yoda

Worst  -  

St Johnstone    Best - @Widge

Worst  - @Crroma now back as @Doctor

St Mirren   -      Best  @alang1993

Worst well plenty of choice here, In the past they have had thundercunts like Reynard,  now they have Oaksoft.   The winner for me though has to be @Munoz a fifty year old virgin whose mum still runs his bath, doesn't believe in gravity and is an absolute moon unit.    

Woah! Now just haud on a minute. "Weirdo"? I'm okay with that. "Howling at the moon"? Can live with at too. Seeing through the "Spanish" (im)poster  - guilty as charged. But, "hates Michael Smith"? You can fck right off with that charge. He's a model pro that gives 100%. What I said, is he is useless as a right back for any games where you expect to be attacking and need to create - i.e. every game outwith the OF away. He's a top notch central defender (e.g. Celtic 4-0) and he's the best defensive mid we've got. If you can drag yourself out of your control bunker and away from Junior Football, you would have seen that in the last few games where Stendel has used him as a DM.

Not that I'm narked or anything. Happy New Year. Cnt.

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 30/12/2019 at 14:11, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Aberdeen

Best - @Melanius Mullarkey - best of a bad bunch

Worst - @Bob Mahelp - screaming anti-semite

I may be a complete d1ck but I'm struggling to think of any anti-semite posts I've made. On the other hand, given the standard of the guff you post, it wouldn't surprise me if you believed that I was someone who hates vests. 

And a late vote for a non-Hibee walloper in Malky3 as twat of the year. It must be a real laugh down at the Paisley B&Q stadium when all the St Mirren fans get together and have a rammy about who the biggest rocket is. 

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Well let's see shall we.

Aberdeen    -   Best for me will be @Dons_1988

- Worst has to be @afc_blockhead   -  Would be amazed if he hasn't got at least one body buried under the patio.

Celtic              -  These boys get a hard time, some deservedly so, most are fine though and  nomination for best can go to @gannonball

Worst -  Plenty of candidates here, Seamus has of course left the building, my choice is @WeeMentalDavie as thick as a pig in shite and twice as ignorant.

Hamilton     -    Best is a toughie,  I like @Bert Raccoon @Scotty Tunbridge  - hmm will go with Bert.

-   Worst  has to be @Im_Rodger though he has improved.

Hearts   -   A mixed bunch   -  I like @LincolnHearts @topcat(The most tip top) but the winner is @NJ2

The Worst has to be @Pet Jeden an absolute weirdo who has an obsession with a Spanish boy on here and also hates Michael Smith.  Jeden can regularly be   seen sprinting up Gorgie Road howling at the moon.  I would envisage he lives in someones shed.

Hibs -   Well this is difficult as they're all the same poster -   Best one for me will be @Dave1875 who comes up with some decent stuff.

Worst -  @RadgerTheBadger  -  horrible wee twat. 

Kilmarnock    -   A close second would be @Moomintroll but the winner is @Nutz_the_Squirrel 

Worst i @Quitongo's Left Peg - the c**t would literally steal the sugar from yer tea.

Livingston  -  Nope

Motherwell   -   Best   @YassinMoutaouakil

Worst -  @MJC

Rangers   -   Best -   Well this is difficult -  can give it to @TavTastic, he can put this accolade into his CV

Ross County   Bunglenonce should get it for his username but the best is probably @yoda

Worst  -  

St Johnstone    Best - @Widge

Worst  - @Crroma now back as @Doctor

St Mirren   -      Best  @alang1993

Worst well plenty of choice here, In the past they have had thundercunts like Reynard,  now they have Oaksoft.   The winner for me though has to be @Munoz a fifty year old virgin whose mum still runs his bath, doesn't believe in gravity and is an absolute moon unit.    

Genuinely no idea how you got me, well done, i'll be fucking off now 

Edited by Doctor

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I may be a complete d1ck but I'm struggling to think of any anti-semite posts I've made. On the other hand, given the standard of the guff you post, it wouldn't surprise me if you believed that I was someone who hates vests. 

There's semmit up with this post.  You're trying to pull the wool over our eyes...

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Woah! Now just haud on a minute. "Weirdo"? I'm okay with that. "Howling at the moon"? Can live with at too. Seeing through the "Spanish" (im)poster  - guilty as charged. But, "hates Michael Smith"? You can fck right off with that charge. He's a model pro that gives 100%. What I said, is he is useless as a right back for any games where you expect to be attacking and need to create - i.e. every game outwith the OF away. He's a top notch central defender (e.g. Celtic 4-0) and he's the best defensive mid we've got. If you can drag yourself out of your control bunker and away from Junior Football, you would have seen that in the last few games where Stendel has used him as a DM.

Not that I'm narked or anything. Happy New Year. Cnt.

38 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

And a late vote for a non-Hibee walloper in Malky3 as twat of the year. It must be a real laugh down at the Paisley B&Q stadium when all the St Mirren fans get together and have a rammy about who the biggest rocket is. 

33 minutes ago, Doctor said:

I can't, you've rinsed me good and proper, i don't even know how

If you guys want to get your own back voting is still open until midnight.

Kind Regards,
Scotty

The verdict from my wee beige corner of this world:

ABERDEEN BEST: dons1988. Seems to think before he hits send. Might actually spend his time posting sober. Probably a weirdo.

ABERDEEN WORST: kingjoey. Can’t think why specifically but he just seems like a bam.

CELTIC BEST: bwahahaha

CELTIC WORST: Not a fan of either Romeo or Flybhoy but that they greenie each other’s posts irrespective of the shite they post gets under my skin more than it probably should. I’ll say Romeo only for the SNP avatar.

HAMILTON BEST: I’m Rodger. Seems to have the required kryptonite to wind up 90% of this catholic church.

HAMILTON WORST: Everyone else. Scotty gets a bye by making the effort here.

HEARTS BEST: pet Jeden seems a sound c**t.

HEARTS WORST: Only for his unthinking willingness to sink to the level of a dotting war I’ll go Lincoln Hearts.

HIBS BEST: aimhere. Always seems to make me chuckle. And his smug wee cheeky chops avatar is cute.

HIBS WORST: Nailed on mixufixit. Tried to help him once in the QQ thread in GN and he was actual rude to me. #remembered.

KILMARNOCK BEST: pfft.

KILMANOCK WORST: fide. Mat natter.

LIVINSTON: pass, sorry.

RANGERS BEST: for his undying indefatigably against the swarming hordes, bennett has to get it for his simple resilience.

RANGERS WORST: no entrants. WATP.

ST JOHNSTONE BEST: Nup,

ST JOHNSTONE WORST: boredomguy © The Kincardine

ST MIRRIN BEST: I’ll say div. Every crass jibe made at him and his site he alway seems to be able to respond with good humour and politeness, notwithstanding the c**t who might have made the cheap dig.

ST MIRRN WIRST: Munoz. Only for his effort he’s put in here. He wants it.

If my maths is right I seem to have missed a couple of teams? Meh...