Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Given credence to the worse posters is never good but for me the greenie hunters,the same gif guys and the smelling police we all know who they are gets my vote.
The best guys are pretty much everybody else without giving it time and effort plus if you want to be liked or disliked by people you don't know you're in the right place. 

Munoz responding to every single mention of his name by frantically hunting down another gif of Mark E Smith or Johnny Rotten to show how little he's bothered. It's hard to tell whether he's jumping up and down with glee at all the attention, or inwardly seething at how nobody likes him. Whichever one it is, the one thing he's not, though, is 'not bothered'.

8 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Tarmo is cancelled 

You are an utter drip.

7 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

8mile is with out a doubt a *** poster. Wouldn’t have him as the best one though.

Scotty Tunbridge - Still hurt at folk slagging him off a Facts thread I started about 7 years ago 😄

3 hours ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

8Mile is in the conversation for best poster on the site. A very misunderstood man and a great troll.

Never thought of myself as a troll but hey-ho...

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

8mile is absolutely sound

Thank you sir.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:
I'm an absolute bag of nerves here, [mention=14779]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention] how are the postal votes looking?

Best well poster on the site is a much more open vote than I previously thought. As is the worst one a very interesting team.

@Jim McLean's Ghost like an RKO outta no where but for which award 🤨

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

9 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Best well poster on the site is a much more open vote than I previously thought. As is the worst one a very interesting team.

@Jim McLean's Ghost like an RKO outta no where but for which award 🤨

Clearly the Best Poster.

Everyone was too scared to say it. But the huge threads have had a largely negative effect on these boards and I feel veteran posters read that and really responded to it.

shoe in.

Slag ali all you want, he'd kick your c**t in, but do not slag my team as bad things may happen to you and yours, love Tam x 

Shut up mate.

Waiting for it to sink in that 8mile has been "Big Gus'd"

It usually takes you a while to grasp simple things, so nothing new to see here. Just another boring post.