Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

Why would anyone from (outwith the UK) in their right mind voluntarily choose to support a Scottish football team?

It's an affliction forced upon us Scots in our formative years FFS!

I once met a local in Famagusta a few years back who claimed to be a massive Motherwell fan.

He was a fanny.

53 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Why does it matter so much to you?

The guy isn't trolling, he's not putting down Hearts  ICT he clearly has an interest in Scottish football.

Drop it.

Quite.

Pointed out (once) that the whole thing is a subtle joke. Since then it's been others that raise it -  most recently, Hendo. Anyhow, after this I will try not to even respond to others, like you.

btw can I say - just as controversially - I don't believe in Santa either.

Aberdeen:-

Best: Jacksgranda, decent

Worst: Melanius Mullarkey, for the flegs

Celtic:-

Best: flybhoy, he cares.

Worst: Romeo, think he’s walked it this year so why not.

Hamilton:-

Best: Scotty Turnbridge

Worst: Scotty Turnbridge

Hearts:-

Best: Pat Jeden

Worst: LondonHMFC. Lazio

Hibernian:-

Best: Bohemian

Worst: Henderson to deliver. No reason, wrong place wrong time possibly.

Kilmarnock:-

Best: Squirrelhumper

Worst: Dindeleux

Livingston:-

Best : Liviforever

Worst:

Motherwell:-

Best: Joey jo jo junior shabadoo

Worst: MJC, troll.

(The) Rangers:-

Best: Bennet, just refuses to go away, I like that.

Worst: Kincardine, the perma angry condescending bigot and his ever changing, attention seeking avatars.

Ross County:-

Best: Savage Henry

Worst: yoda

St Johnstone:-

Best: Radford

Worst: Random guy, for stating that Edouard looks a complete horse. Clueless statement.

St Mirren:-

Best : pozbaird, he’s from cumbernauld so can’t be all that bad.

Worst: Jeremiah Cole, hope he’s a st mirren fan, difficult to tell as he can be a cock on every thread

Celtic Worst: @Flybhoy 

Hamilton Best: @accies1874

Hearts Best: @Elixir

Hearts Worst: @Crùbag

Hibs Best: @The Grass Is Greener.

Hibs Worst: @BawWatchin 

Kilmarnock Worst: @Fide

Livingston Best: @ATLIS

Motherwell Best: @YassinMoutaouakil

Motherwell Worst: @MJC

Rangers Best: @TavTastic

Rangers Worst: @54_and_counting

Ross County Best: @The Great Stagsby

St Johnstone Best: @tree house tam

St Mirren Worst: @Munoz

I feel I may be at risk at losing 'Best Hamilton Academical Poster' after winning it for the first time in 2018. 

Accies 1874 has made a real strong challenge this year and I couldn't lose the title to a better poster. 

I suspect my 'Worst Hamilton Academical Poster' will remain in the bag despite a surge for Scotty.

Best: I went looking and couldn't find one

Worst: Mullarkey

Best: lol

Worst: Romeo

Best: This should be renamed the Bert Raccoon award because he's the only one anyone remembers

Worst: Tunbridge

Best: top cat

Worst: Pet Jeden

Best: All of them, always, but HibsFan has stepped up this year

Worst: Snifter Pee Rot

Best: see Aberdeen

Worst: craigkillie

They all seem decent but I don't see them enough to pick a favourite.

Best: capt_oats

Worst: There aren't any

Best: I went looking in their thread but I got bored of reading Romeo and Drew Brees. TavTastic means well but takes too much relish in the No One Likes Us stuff.

Worst: The_Kincardine, purely because he didn't tag Monkey Tennis when mewling about him earlier in the thread

Best: yoda

Worst: They don't have any others

Best: mizfit

Worst: RandomGuy, owing purely to volume and nothing else.

Best: Coventry Saint

Worst: Lex

well, as I have seen somebody doubt about my person (mainly @petjeden)...xd, yes I am spanish, I lived in edinburgh some time ago and I try to come back every I can (I love the city and the country)

as I said, I lived close to tynecastle, 

moreover I used to read forums and british newspaper to improve my english, and I begun to follow scottish football (more than english) in every levels

there are a twitter acount which speak  about scottish football (not only old firm) for spanish speakers.  it is called @rinconescoces (scottish corner) with lots of followers. Its not mine, but I usually speak with them

3 minutes ago, McGarci said:

well, as I have seen somebody doubt about my person (mainly @petjeden)...xd, yes I am spanish, I lived in edinburgh some time ago and I try to come back every I can (I love the city and the country)

as I said, I lived close to tynecastle, 

moreover I used to read forums and british newspaper to improve my english, and I begun to follow scottish football (more than english) in every levels

there are a twitter acount which speak  about scottish football (not only old firm) for spanish speakers.  it is called @rinconescoces (scottish corner) with lots of followers. Its not mine, but I usually speak with them

You came on here to improve your English? Ha Have you used words such as "fanny" "Diddy"  "hertz are dugshite" much?

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

You came on here to improve your English? Ha Have you used words such as "fanny" "Diddy"  "hertz are dugshite" much?

If you're going to help the lad with his English, put the words in a helpful phrase.

viz. "Only a fanny supporter of a diddy club would say Hertz are dugshite" greggy.png

Spoiler

Feel like pure shit just want shree points back  sob.png

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Best: Jacksgranda, decent
Worst: Melanius Mullarkey, for the flegs

Best: flybhoy, he cares.
Worst: Romeo, think he’s walked it this year so why not.

Best: Scotty Turnbridge
Worst: Scotty Turnbridge

Best: Pat Jeden
Worst: LondonHMFC. Lazio

Best: Bohemian
Worst: Henderson to deliver. No reason, wrong place wrong time possibly.

Best: Squirrelhumper
Worst: Dindeleux

Best : Liviforever
Worst:

Best: Joey jo jo junior shabadoo
Worst: MJC, troll.

Best: Bennet, just refuses to go away, I like that.
Worst: 54 & counting/Jorge Albertz, c***s that turn up during summer/winter breaks, promise us how good the new rangers are gonna be in the coming months and then f**k off when it’s goes tits up, til the next break, and repeat. Imo they’re even worse than the perma angry condescending bigot and his ever changing, attention seeking avatars.

Best: Savage Henry
Worst: yoda

Best: Radford
Worst: Random guy, for stating that Edouard looks a complete horse. Clueless statement.

Best : pozbaird, he’s from cumbernauld so can’t be all that bad.
Worst: Jeremiah Cole, hope he’s a st mirren fan, difficult to tell as he can be a cock on every thread

Brilliant Jacksgranda, well deserved.

Edited by kingjoey

I’d just like to say that out of all the posters that put a deserving @Romeo on their list.  He named me his worst Hibs fan.  Since his tongue is always trying to lick our collective arses because he’s desperate for pals.  I’m putting this down as a massive win.   

I had a quick look at my ignore list to ensure I didn't forget anyone. I'll give some thoughts on the general support and then vote for individuals too where I have a strong opinion either way.

Aberdeen:- Pretty dull in the main which isn't necessarily a bad thing

Best:  @Jacksgranda Just seems like a very nice man. Quite funny at times.

Worst: @Dons_1988 Could probably be decent but tries way too hard. Seems like a bit of a wet wipe. Desperate to be loved.

Celtic:- Probably the lowest average IQ group on here.

Best: @Flybhoy - don't get me wrong, he is a terrible, terrible person. His original username celebrated a terrorist attack. He is desperate to be loved and will jump on any bandwagon in pursuit of those green circles (usually failing in a cringey way). This is all from memory as he is one of the cornerstones of my ignore list. Celtic fans on here are murder though so he wins this purely for giving me the second best moment of my year during the summer. Magee used annual leave and spent money on booking a trip to Prague in the Champions League prior to Celtic's ill fated tie with Cluj. When I read that post after Celtic were eliminated I stood up in my living room and punched the air, cheering with glee. I would be lying if I said I didn't open a can in celebration. I woke up the next morning, remembered what had happened and began chuckling uncontrollably. I sang in the shower that morning. I'm grinning as I write this out.

Worst: @Romeo As I mentioned it's a poor group, but Romeo seems to have a brain the size of a pea and posts a high volume of boring drivel. Probably a decent guy in real life (albeit a bit of a simpleton) but he'd drive you to drink with his output on here.

Hamilton:- Quite a humourless bunch. I enjoy that they dislike Hibs.

Best: @Scotty Tunbridge Calls out the wet wipe Hibs fans and has solid views on football as played on the park.

Worst: @Bert Raccoon An angry little man

Hearts:- A truly dreadful bunch. Think they're funny but come across as being try hards or bigots (or both!)

Best: @JamboMikey Seems pretty normal and is quite funny. Doesn't try as hard as most of the other melts in their support.

Worst: @LincolnHearts A truly dreadful poster and an angry man.

Hibernian:- Life's losers, truly. Very tough to pick a worst poster as they cover so many strands - try hards, VLs and outright brain donors.

Best: @Alan Stubbs A bit more reasoned, has a brain in his head and actually talks about football.

Worst: @Lyle Lanley There's probably worse posters but he's the biggest wet wipe on the forum. Just white noise. A hybrid of Milhouse van Houten and Ralph Wiggum.

Kilmarnock:- A mixed bag. Probably the best support for talking about football on the park.

Best: @craigkillie A very intelligent man, even if he pinches all my opinions and tries to pass them off as his own.

Worst: @Fide Thick as two planks. I was tempted to vote for Quitongo's Left Peg but his posting isn't the worst thing he's done.

Livingston:- A good bunch of lads. I enjoyed their enthusiasm and joy when they got out of the Championship.

Best: @mozam76 Knows his football and gives good reports after games.

Worst: My only N/A

Motherwell:- Mostly just background noise tbh

Best: @YassinMoutaouakil A very, very good poster. One of the funniest guys on here.

Worst: @MJC Just awful. More boring than anything else. I put him on my ignore list a few months ago and I haven't looked back.

(The) Rangers:- Must be tough being a currant bun on here but they largely deserve the abuse they get. I'd probably say 5 of the top 10 worst posters on here are in this fanbase.

Best: @TavTastic An absolute wet wipe, sure, but he will give you football analysis and takes the abuse he gets in good nature.

Worst: @bennett A tough one and this is mostly from memory (bennett is on my ignore list), but I have never seen such a combo of thickness/volume/pointlessness. No humour, no insight, no footballing knowledge. A real waste of bandwidth.

Ross County:- A generally inoffensive bunch who keep it mostly to the game on the park

Best: @bunglebonce It's a football forum and he is an excellent football poster.

Worst: @Savage Henry I feel harsh picking him but his views on Scotland are really weird. Matt Phillips isn't going to shag you mate.

St Johnstone:- Farmers with a chip on their shoulder who think everyone is against them when the reality is no one cares. A bland club and a bland fanbase with a propensity for thinking any old dross who drives a tractor should be in the Scotland squad.

Best: @ali_91 I would go for a pint with this man.

Worst: @RandomGuy. An outright oddball. Posts opinionated dross and tried to pass it off as fact far too often for my liking. High volume as well which is never a good thing when you are as boring and full of nonsense as he is. 

St Mirren:- Moonhowlers to a man. Similar to the farmers in that they think their best player should be in the Scotland squad or is the best player in the league.

Best: @djchapsticks Seems a good guy, quite funny at times and will offer some footballing insight.

Worst: @Div Aye OK he runs the forum but he must be rolling in it with the amount of shitey intrusive ads he allows on here. Throws the toys out the pram whenever anyone posts in the Support Forum and can't take the slightest bit of criticism even when it's done in a jokey way.

51 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Best: @Flybhoy - don't get me wrong, he is a terrible, terrible person. His original username celebrated a terrorist attack. He is desperate to be loved and will jump on any bandwagon in pursuit of those green circles (usually failing in a cringey way). This is all from memory as he is one of the cornerstones of my ignore list. Celtic fans on here are murder though so he wins this purely for giving me the second best moment of my year during the summer. Magee used annual leave and spent money on booking a trip to Prague in the Champions League prior to Celtic's ill fated tie with Cluj. When I read that post after Celtic were eliminated I stood up in my living room and punched the air, cheering with glee. I would be lying if I said I didn't open a can in celebration. I woke up the next morning, remembered what had happened and began chuckling uncontrollably. I sang in the shower that morning. I'm grinning as I write this out.

Wow, you really have got it bad for me 😂

I vaguely recall your original post on this and remember thinking it came across as genuinely disturbed, reading this makes me seriously concerned for people close to you.

A few points to clarify...

1. I don't get "annual leave", I'm self employed chump so can essentially take time off whenever the f**k I choose 

2. Four of us went ahead with the Prague sojourn and booked flights to Stockholm on the Thursday morning for the second leg of the AIK match, two days in each city sampling the delights of it's bars etc was a truly fantastic week, topped off by my name coming out of the ballot on our bus for an Ibrox ticket on the Sunday where we beat the **** 2-0, that week was probably the highlight of my year so thank you for taking such joy in it on my behalf, means a lot chump. 😎

P.s, seek help immediately. 

P.p.s, as I'm on his ignore list (he may have mentioned this) someone quoting and tagging him would be lovely, thank you x

Edited by Flybhoy