Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll

Far too busy with work right now to do it myself, but does anyone else fancy following @Sir Tarmo Kink in producing a list of the good guys & wanks amongst the Creme de la Creme? Few Heads Gone  moments already in that Countdown & we haven't even reached Morton yet.

Fair play to Tarmo, I've had his card marked as a cretin but he's produced a belter of a Championship thread. 2110339494_JackCigar.png.61a83b57c14d7d5ecd199d98a3854ba1.png

I'd run a Premiership one, but I don't know if there'd be enough votes to make it worthwhile. 

Edited by HibsFan

Far too busy with work right now to do it myself, but does anyone else fancy following [mention=61077]Sir Tarmo Kink[/mention] in producing a list of the good guys & wanks amongst the Creme de la Creme? Few Heads Gone  moments already in that Countdown & we haven't even reached Morton yet.

“I’m too busy, can someone do it for me”

Classic Tory.

Guest Moomintroll

Classic Tory.
I used to like you. I also ended up voting Labour this time round after having a conversation with my local MP around what his actual thoughts around leaving the EU were, rather than what was misreported.

I used to like you. I also ended up voting Labour this time round after having a conversation with my local MP around what his actual thoughts around leaving the EU were, rather than what was misreported.

I’m only winding you up min, you’re a lot sounder than most of the posters who stamp their feet about anyone who votes Tory.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Classic Tory.

You voted Labour?  As a fellow Kilmarnock fan, you DISGUST me.

Just read through that Championship thread, don't think the Premiership could compete with it, couple of right belters on there. Takes me back to the old bbc forum, used to regularly get folk wanting to meet other posters for fights, they got really wound up to breaking point where you could see the rage in their every word almost tipping them over the edge.:lol: