Livi v Ross County

Unbelievable, what a great day and sets us up nicely going into Christmas. 

I actually didn’t think we played overly well first half but found ourselves 2 up...what can I say about the 2nd half, absolutely stream rolled Ross County. 

Have to say if I was a County fan who traveled I’d be totally pissed off, they looked like they were happy to just sit in and lose the game 2nd half, no urgency at all and that was straight from kick off. 

First ever hatrick for a Livi player in the top flight, first time we’ve scored 3 or more goals in 3 consecutive games in the top flight and top 6 at Christmas. Brilliant!!!

Lithgow gave us that calming influence at the back, thought Sibbs and Bartley dominated the middle, Lawless and Lawson superb and Dykes with the perfect hatrick, right foot, left foot, header. 

Pleasing. 

Stevie Lawson was immense at RB, showboating it at times ripping it out of County players. Devlin will have a hard job getting his place back when he comes back from injury.

Totally bossed it 2nd half, could easily have had a few more goals, It has been a really good December for us so far. Only down side is, this is going to make it even more difficult to hold onto Dykes beyond January.

I thought the Kilmarnock performance was dominant but that performance from about the 25th minute mark onwards tops it. County started really well and were quite quick and slick with the passing and it seemed like livi were second to most balls, second in the challenges and were off  the pace. First goal was going to be an important one in this game and it seemed like it knocked the stuffing out of County. We were also treated to an excellent double act down the left hand side in Steve Lawson and Stevie Lawless, couple of showboats! Big shout out to Dykes grabbing the perfect hat trick aswell.

We absolutely beasted County today without really having to play to our full potential. I imagine the old norovirus will have had a part to play in that but it's still satisfying and certainly allays relegation anxiety. Thought Dykes, Lawson, Lawless and Bartley were standouts. We'll be lucky to keep hold of Dykes post-January. He is attracting a lot of attention and rightly so. Well done to the club for getting him signed up on a longer contract at the beginning of the season. At least this time we'll benefit financially from his inevitable departure.