Livi v Ross County

We seem to be playing leap frog with one another this season, so it's our turn to jump up over County into 7th place again. Cheers.:cheers

Even better, just noticed a win would prob put us into 6th place above Hibs on GD, as long as they lose to Sevco on Fri night. Oh the excitement.:bounce2

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

We seem to be playing leap frog with one another this season, so it's our turn to jump up over County into 7th place again. Cheers.:cheers

Even better, just noticed a win would prob put us into 6th place above Hibs on GD, as long as they lose to Sevco on Fri night. Oh the excitement.:bounce2

Shows how tight the league is. Hope we see a reaction like the Killie game and go and out 3 or 4 past them.

Considering Livi gave us an utter pumping last time round (and should have scored more) any result from this game will be a nice surprise. We just did not cope with the pressing game in the middle. Our midfield from the Killie game is what I want to see (if fit) though I assume Gardyne might be out after he hobbled off.

I know we wont but it's coming up to xmas so i'll put in a xmas wish to Santa, and go for Souda and Dykes playing up front on Saturday, and keeping Souda on for the full 90 minutes (may have gone too far with that one).

Stewart is impressive for County, shows how well Lawless is doing this season too though, he's only a goal behind Stewart and he's a winger. On paper this game looks like it has plenty goals in it, we'll prob need 4 goals to see us safe, so my prediction is 4-3 Livi.:unsure:

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I know we wont but it's coming up to xmas so i'll put in a xmas wish to Santa, and go for Souda and Dykes playing up front on Saturday, and keeping Souda on for the full 90 minutes (may have gone too far with that one).

Stewart is impressive for County, shows how well Lawless is doing this season too though, he's only a goal behind Stewart and he's a winger. On paper this game looks like it has plenty goals in it, we'll prob need 4 goals to see us safe, so my prediction is 4-3 Livi.:unsure:

To be fair to Stewart and as strange as it may sound to opposition fans, Stewart has been playing as a winger too. 

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If any of our wide players get injured, Stewart gets put out there to use his decent pace and size against usually smaller full backs.

Edited by Comrie

3 hours ago, Hen Broon said:

Livi to snatch a draw from the jaws and victory, its what we do

Yeah away from home, don't think it's happened at home......…...……………...............…...……..yet.:unsure:

3 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

To be fair to Stewart and as strange as it may sound to opposition fans, Stewart has been playing as a winger too. 

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

If any of our wide players get injured, Stewart gets put out there to use his decent pace and size against usually smaller full backs.

Yeah wasn't trying to  put Stewart down, he's doing well for goals,  more that Lawson has been superb for us since being allowed more freedom to play as an attacking winger in a mid 3 behind Dykes. Last season he was being held back playing as a wingback, and couldn't get up the wing as much.

Dykes and Stewart have gotten a lot of attention with rumours from teams in England trailing them, wee Lawson has gone relatively unnoticed, surprised bigger teams than us didn't grab him when Partick went down.

7 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah away from home, don't think it's happened at home......…...……………...............…...……..yet.:unsure:

Yeah wasn't trying to  put Stewart down, he's doing well for goals,  more that Lawson has been superb for us since being allowed more freedom to play as an attacking winger in a mid 3 behind Dykes. Last season he was being held back playing as a wingback, and couldn't get up the wing as much.

Dykes and Stewart have gotten a lot of attention with rumours from teams in England trailing them, wee Lawson has gone relatively unnoticed, surprised bigger teams than us didn't grab him when Partick went down.

Lawless you mean?

Lawless has gone so unnoticed that people think he's a Togolese right back [emoji23]

Easy mistake to make with the names right enough

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Lawless has gone so unnoticed that people think he's a Togolese right back emoji23.png

Easy mistake to make with the names right enough

I did mention it was Lawless in my first post. At least I've stopped calling big Marv's surname as Barkley :ph34r: though I was tempted to keep writing it as that just to wind up ATLIS.:lol: ;)

12 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Can't recall us every getting any favours like that, make them play!