Does my fucking box in when keepers take a step behind their wall at a free kick. The wall is there to stop him. If a player goes up and over FairPlay. If Branescu stands at that side then he just catches that ball. 
Even at that, there's angle of it from behind the goal and it's about a fucking foot away from him. He just has to move towards it a wee tiny bit.

3 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Is this in response to the crushing that the **** reported outside the turnstiles at Rugby Park?

Not so much crushing, more just keeping things in check. Today was a trial run for it with very few issues, but that's because 'Well fans, like most fans in the country can actually behave themselves at the fitba.

As for the fitba that's now 360 minutes without a goal for us and I've no idea when the next one will come. Branescu is selling goals week by week and Del Fabro needs to communicate much more clearly with the rest of the defence. Can't grudge Motherwell the win at all, but we have to start winning very soon or else both Hibs and Livi will overtake us. 

Another close game where a draw would have had no-one complaining but when things are going for you, you get the break. i enjoyed the Disneyland queue on the way in - really builds the anticipation when you can see the turnstile but they never seem to get any closer :)

I thought unlike a lot of games in the past month, we actually started well and got into our rhythm quickly and didn't allow Killie to get off the good start that I was expecting from them. The two teams were pretty evenly matched for the remainder of the half - from our perspective, I though our defence strolled it and O'Hara slotted in well in place of Polworth.

2nd half was a bit more open - Killie looked reasonably dangerous up until the actual goal scoring part and we were attacking quite well. It looked a bit daft for Long to knock that effort in when it was going in anyway but I felt we had a goal in us - and it has to be said that a direct free kick where the keeper doesn't move is a fucking joy to watch from behind the goal.

We didn't close it out as comfortably as we have been of late and you'd need to assume that last season, Killie would have scored in the last 15 mins - but some good 'keeping and some shite finishing kept us in front.

I'm not usually over-confident but it is difficult to see how we won't finish in the top 6 now - the question is becoming more about whether we will drop out of the top 4 as we've got a pretty good cushion building up...

40 minutes ago, Swello said:

Another close game where a draw would have had no-one complaining but when things are going for you, you get the break. i enjoyed the Disneyland queue on the way in - really builds the anticipation when you can see the turnstile but they never seem to get any closer :)

I thought unlike a lot of games in the past month, we actually started well and got into our rhythm quickly and didn't allow Killie to get off the good start that I was expecting from them. The two teams were pretty evenly matched for the remainder of the half - from our perspective, I though our defence strolled it and O'Hara slotted in well in place of Polworth.

2nd half was a bit more open - Killie looked reasonably dangerous up until the actual goal scoring part and we were attacking quite well. It looked a bit daft for Long to knock that effort in when it was going in anyway but I felt we had a goal in us - and it has to be said that a direct free kick where the keeper doesn't move is a fucking joy to watch from behind the goal.

We didn't close it out as comfortably as we have been of late and you'd need to assume that last season, Killie would have scored in the last 15 mins - but some good 'keeping and some shite finishing kept us in front.

I'm not usually over-confident but it is difficult to see how we won't finish in the top 6 now - the question is becoming more about whether we will drop out of the top 4 as we've got a pretty good cushion building up...

Pretty much my thoughts on the game as well. Thought Seedorf should have crossed into the box for Cole instead of blazing it into Row Z

Decent pie as well

1 hour ago, Swello said:

From our perspective, I though our defence strolled it and O'Hara slotted in well in place of Polworth.

Thought O’Hara was very Andy Rose like in his performance. Covered a lot of ground, won headers etc without doing anything spectacular.

Felt we looked much more threatening 2nd half with Polworth on the pitch. Understandable why he was rested but we just don’t have anybody else with his vision and passing ability- apart from Turnbull obviously.

Gillespie and Gallagher the stand outs for me again in what was a fairly decent team performance. Seedorf’s cameo was hard to watch though, absolutely miles off it. 

The sort of game that Killie have come to Fir Park and won on several occasions in recent years under Clarke, so it was nice to be on the other side of it today.

1 hour ago, Swello said:

I’d be very disappointed with anything outside the top four now. There is absolutely no quality outside of the top two. We are half decent and that’s been shown to be more than enough this season.

37 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

At the risk of getting a bit Rocky Horror, he takes a (slight) step to the left but then doesn't step back to the right. Carroll got some whip on it but, sitting behind it, we all thought the keeper should have done better.

I was sitting right behind the keeper and he does exactly what you said. Just as Carroll strikes the ball he takes the step and is already beaten

5 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

Thought O’Hara was very Andy Rose like in his performance. Covered a lot of ground, won headers etc without doing anything spectacular.

Felt we looked much more threatening 2nd half with Polworth on the pitch. Understandable why he was rested but we just don’t have anybody else with his vision and passing ability- apart from Turnbull obviously.

Gillespie and Gallagher the stand outs for me again in what was a fairly decent team performance. Seedorf’s cameo was hard to watch though, absolutely miles off it. 

The sort of game that Killie have come to Fir Park and won on several occasions in recent years under Clarke, so it was nice to be on the other side of it today.

100%. Seedorf has looked completely uninterested in every one of his cameos from the bench lately. Same today. He just didnt want the ball and actively avoided participation. Ended up getting a roasting from more than one of his team mates and the touchline. Even at the end when the players were coming up to applaud the fans (who were outstanding once again) he was reluctant to even acknowledge them. Needs an arm around him and a quiet chat by Robinson and the captain.

3 minutes ago, Well Well said:

I never thought of it like that - but that's a good way of putting it. I thought Polworth looked good when he came on but it was an open game by then - O'hara was the right player for the first half...