So it starts again. A guy on Radio Clyde saying he is boycotting tomorrow’s game with his son,due to him disagreeing with the manager going. Same thing happened when folk disagreed with Kenny Shiels going. What is it with some fans? It’s the club you are supporting. Hard game tomorrow and I think due to events this week,I’d take a draw now as long as we win at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

Does Fannys show the fitba? We usually go to the Clansman or the one next door.

ETA The Spread Eagle in Dumfries is a better pub name imo.

They do show some fitba but it's not guaranteed you'll get the 5:30 English game. If that's a must-see for you then the Brass and Granite is probably your best bet. Other pubs showing it will be the Portmann, the First Edition (ugh) and the Tartan Sheep (also ugh). 

Does Fannys show the fitba? We usually go to the Clansman or the one next door.

ETA The Spread Eagle in Dumfries is a better pub name imo.
Fanny's may or may not have I P T V, or mibees I was that drunk last night watching the Hibees against the **** on HunTV in there.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

They do show some fitba but it's not guaranteed you'll get the 5:30 English game. If that's a must-see for you then the Brass and Granite is probably your best bet. Other pubs showing it will be the Portmann, the First Edition (ugh) and the Tartan Sheep (also ugh). 

I don’t appreciate the first ed slander in this post :(

Branescu is an absolute imposter. Absolute haddy. 

Our squad is so poor imo. Alessio has left us in a bit of a mess with utter shite signings. 
Agree on the first part but disagree on the second. We don't have depth, certainly, but I thought Johnson aside (another liability), the outfield players, including the subs, all played well.

If you take the deadline day nonsense out of it I think Alessio's recruitment (or the recruitment that happened during his time, no idea if he signed them) was fine. Del Fabro and Hamalainen are great finds for this level and El Makrini is good too.

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Agree on the first part but disagree on the second. We don't have depth, certainly, but I thought Johnson aside (another liability), the outfield players, including the subs, all played well.

If you take the deadline day nonsense out of it I think Alessio's recruitment (or the recruitment that happened during his time, no idea if he signed them) was fine. Del Fabro and Hamalainen are great finds for this level and El Makrini is good too.

See I’m not sold on Del Fabro if I’m being honest, his positioning is questionable and every week he seems to be regressing. 

El mhak is a good player imo but is a victim of the way we have been playing. He isn’t a 10, despite our insistence in trying to shoehorn him in there. 

Edited by Nadroj