12 minutes ago, jock_the_squak said:

Where's the best place to park for a quick getaway to the A77? I've been to Rugby Park several times before but usually by public transport or supporter's bus

Don't usually drive to the games, but the old Safeway car park in Glencairn Industrial Estate (across the road from Tesco) is quite handy for that.

This has got 0-0 written all over it. Our recent record at Killie hasn’t been great, but this current side are a little bit different to the teams we have fielded in recent seasons. A bit more about them.

Highlight will without a doubt be ending the night in Fannys! Always a pleasure!

This has got 0-0 written all over it. Our recent record at Killie hasn’t been great, but this current side are a little bit different to the teams we have fielded in recent seasons. A bit more about them.

Highlight will without a doubt be ending the night in Fannys! Always a pleasure!

IMG_0668.jpg

Disappointed to be missing this one as a few hours in the Fanny is always a good way to spend a Saturday evening.

Difficult to know what to expect from Killie as  you couldn't really accuse the players of having downed tools under Alessio so I don't know how much of the traditional 'binning the manager bounce' they will get. Maybe Dyer will let them off the leash a bit more but even then the forward line don't seem to be up to much, except Burke maybe..

I'd like to see Hartley come back in for Mugabi and I think Scott showed enough against Rangers in the second half that he should be on from the start. Prediction is a 1-1 draw which I'd be alright with.

I'm concerned about this fixture.

Before Alessio's ' departure' I felt Killie were in a rut and that the worst outcome for the 'Well would be a draw.

Now however I'd snap anyone's hand off for a draw. My reasoning is that I feel the Killie players like Dyer a lot and will be ready to dig deeper for a result.

36 minutes ago, Marinello said:

I'm concerned about this fixture.

Before Alessio's ' departure' I felt Killie were in a rut and that the worst outcome for the 'Well would be a draw.

Now however I'd snap anyone's hand off for a draw. My reasoning is that I feel the Killie players like Dyer a lot and will be ready to dig deeper for a result.

Everyone likes Dyer a lot.  He's a resoundingly splendid chap.

I see the guidance from Motherwell is that we need to buy tickets from the "Rugby Park ticket facility" - (a) what is that? and (b) have Killie stopped taking cash at the turnstyle now? (I definitely paid in last season)

45 minutes ago, Swello said:

I see the guidance from Motherwell is that we need to buy tickets from the "Rugby Park ticket facility" - (a) what is that? and (b) have Killie stopped taking cash at the turnstyle now? (I definitely paid in last season)

a) It's the old gym across the road from the away turnstiles

b) Yeah 

2 hours ago, Swello said:

1 hour ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

a) It's the old gym across the road from the away turnstiles

b) Yeah 

Aye, that's indeed correct. If you can buy tickets from Fir Park today then I would as you'll save yourself having to queue up twice, so to speak. If Fir Park aren't selling tickets then you'll just need to go across to the old gym tomorrow, it's not far away from the turnstiles by any means though. Just hope we don't have a repeat of what happened when St. Mirren came to town. 

5 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Aye, that's indeed correct. If you can buy tickets from Fir Park today then I would as you'll save yourself having to queue up twice, so to speak. If Fir Park aren't selling tickets then you'll just need to go across to the old gym tomorrow, it's not far away from the turnstiles by any means though. Just hope we don't have a repeat of what happened when St. Mirren came to town. 

Don’t want to get trapped outside