On 21/12/2019 at 20:03, craigkillie said:
On 21/12/2019 at 18:22, superkillieaway said:
Does my fucking box in when keepers take a step behind their wall at a free kick. The wall is there to stop him. If a player goes up and over FairPlay. If Branescu stands at that side then he just catches that ball. 

Even at that, there's angle of it from behind the goal and it's about a fucking foot away from him. He just has to move towards it a wee tiny bit.

This is what has been annoying me. Folk defending him saying he was unsighted by Rory etc. The c**t is fucking 6 foot 5 he literally needs to lift his ginormous right arm and he would have saved the thing

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

A small aside- I popped into the Tesco near the ground after the game to get a few things and for the first time in my life saw someone with the Love / Hate knuckle tattoo. I thought this was a bit of an urban myth but obviously not in Kilmarnock.

That'd be a first for me too - I can't say I've ever met anyone with it. He obviously has some questionable ideas about everything if he's actually gone and got that done to himself.