It's going to be a difficult game for us. We have struggled recently with the Killy pitch and I doubt it will change.

There are a few players who I believe should be dropped. Mugabi was a complete nervous wreck on sunday so I hope Hartley is back in the squad. Additionally Scott should be starting and possibly Ohara as well. Seedorf hasn't looked inspired over the past few games so I would either keep him on the bench or drop him for someone else.

It's a big 6 pointer where we could go 11 points ahead or it could be reduced to 5 so I believe Killy will be up for it.

I'm still wavering about it being a 1-1 or 2-1 well scored.

I thought this game was at home. Thank f**k it isn't as i've got my work's night out on Friday so will most likely be a hungover wreck come Saturday.

A 2-1 win would be nice to take the edge off the inevitable hangover. I would agree that Hartley should come in for Mugabi. Big Bevis has looked fairly solid so far but strikes me as the type of defender who has a complete howler in his repertoire. I'd rather that didn't come against a team who are looking like one of our main rivals this season.

On Sunday, we were pish - but also, we were against a really good midfield and as a result of both, we weren't able to play our normal game, so I would be cautious about ripping things up. That said, I agree with @Phillips455, Hartley coming back in would be a decent move I think for his effectiveness in both boxes - and Polworth has been looking leggy in the last few games, so a rest for him wouldn't be the worst idea in the world (although there is no like for like replacement for him).

Although we won the game at Fir Park, I thought Killie looked to be amongst the best teams we've played this season - they had a good shape about them, which was scarcely affected by going to 10 men and were unlucky to lose in truth. If they have tailed off a bit, that's good news for us as we need to take something here as doing so will keep Killie a healthy distance behind us and even a point will likely see us back into 3rd...

I like motherwell this season. They look a good side.

As was said above, we were maybe unlucky to lose earlier in the season against them. However, since then we have fell apart a bit. We haven’t looked particularly free flowing at any stage this season but we are genuinely horrific just now imo. 

2-0 away win imo. 

Will clubs stop sacking Managers or employing new ones before we are about to play them FFS. 

If true I suspect the players were not all that convinced by him. League placing is OK even if results are on the slide. 

Saturday just got a lot tougher as I suspect you will see Killie players up their game from recent weeks.