Agree with couple of other posters Petkov was outstanding and much more like the player I had hoped for and expected when he signed from the Jambos.

We did ride our luck, no doubt about it, but have been due some tbf. 

Goodie just about back to his best obviously helped.

Better Xmas now than I expected :)

We lacked quality in the final third. Smith showed brilliant skill but his delivery was lacking, Seagal had a poor game by his own standards and Ally Roy looks low on confidence.

For 20 minutes Clyde played is of the park and made it count.

Hutton should be calmer in the face of obvious trolling. Fordyce too. Especially given next’s game.

Spectacular shithousery from Clyde from the second goal on but I’m sure their fans will take the three points.

One of petkovs better games. Thought at the start loosing mcstay may be a loss but honestly didn't really see him missing. Wallace isn't the best player but he done good today. Also good to see John Rankin out in training gear, hopefully see him back sooner rather than later it's been long enough!

1 minute ago, CapitalDiamond said:

We lacked quality in the final third. Smith showed brilliant skill but his delivery was lacking, Seagal had a poor game by his own standards and Ally Roy looks low on confidence.

For 20 minutes Clyde played is of the park and made it count.

Hutton should be calmer in the face of obvious trolling. Fordyce too. Especially given next’s game.

Spectacular shithousery from Clyde from the second goal on but I’m sure their fans will take the three points.

Aye we were mince after we conceded surprised yous didn't equalised but goody out the icing on the cake with a wonderful finish over Mr Hutton - has he calmed down yet?

40 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

Like what decisions didn't go your way.  I totally agree we were sh!t but the ref didn't give the same decisions at both ends.  The wee tubby rapist was the difference in the worst game I've seen all season. 

You ok honey?

Edited by Clyde85

I don't think the airdrie fans are taking it well
As expected, a few wouldn't, no hastle though, we'll continue to slug it out well above you boys [emoji6] no-ones ever going on a long undefeated spell in this league
No way for a professional to act your shite admit it 
Shite today, absolutely, but as mentioned, you boys just concentrate on getting results against the boys at the business end [emoji106].

More on the game, we've been at our best when counter attacking teams, but that option just wasn't there today, especially after losing 2 early goals, the second of which was a great finish tbf.
The amount of times the ball was just pumped up front and the big centre half absolutely mopped it up sweatless, we will never compete lumping balls to Gallagher, Smith or the enigma Roy.
Unless the ref clamps down on any timewasting then it's absolutely fair game, if we were 2-0 up I'd be lapping that shit up definitely, it's called game management and getting it right into the opposition fans.
No-one to blame but ourselves today, loads of pressure but very little ideas.

7 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

All good.  My team still challenging at the top. I dont have to go to broadwood again for a while.  My team dont have a wee tubby rapist as our best player.   

You aren't very bright, are you?

Thank goodness for that. Made hard work of it though. Thought we were excellent for the first 30 minutes. Could have been more than 2 up. Then Airdrie cane into it and for the closing spell of the first half gave us a torrid time. Have to say that a lot of it was self inflicted though. Gave the ball away far too often. How Airdrie didn’t equalise at the end of the first half I’ll never know. 
Second half was a bit of a non event to be honest. Apart from one moment, Airdrie didn’t look like scoring and neither did we to be honest. 
Hilarious to hear the seethe from the visiting fans every time we got a goal kick or throw in. Sure, we were time wasting but Airdrie players would have done precisely the same. Surprised the ref didn’t do anything to be honest.

Great to see that third goal sail past Hutton after his badge kissing nonsense to the Clyde fans. And his meltdown at the end was priceless. He’ll always be a bitter wee Ned. 

3 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Should probably change his username to ballbag. He's as bright as a winters evening. 

Your so funny.  Quick screen shot it and send to your pals.   Oh you dont have any?. 

Edited by Ballboy
Spelling

I did not see the stuff at the end as I was heading out feeling quite frustrated at our overall performance today. Before that Clyde deserve the praise because they took the chance at the free kick and then dominated the next 20 minutes. Goodwillie might annoy people on the internet for other reasons but he led that line so cleverly and his first goal should have knocked the stuffing out of us. We somehow got back into the game through a long ball fixation and corners. Carrick's goal was excellent and how Gallagher missed out on the equaliser will have to wait on the highlights. Gallagher was well marked by the whole Clyde defence and got no help from the ineffective Roy. I had wondered why we had gone for a formation with 4 attackers when it was clear that our 2 midfielders were likely to have no control there. It proves that McKay is not the man when there are not three midfielders.  It reminded me of the similar situation at Raith where we could not get the final pass right when we did break through. Mitchell made a great save and Gallagher should have shown more composure. You just thought we would never score and Clyde would catch us but Goodwillie's second was again first class.  It was disappointing for us but for some bizarre reason we are still joint top! As for the time wasting this is par for the course in modern football and we would do the same if we were 2 up in 30 minutes. On to a tough home game and we need some freshening up.