3 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Least our players can behave their selves on the pitch. Hutton getting dragged away by G4S 😂😂 what a child

Aye complaining to the most one sided referee I've seen in a long time.   Complaining about the obvious time wasting that he did nothing about.  Still at least you can praise your favourite rapist the week again.

6 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

Aye complaining to the most one sided referee I've seen in a long time.   Complaining about the obvious time wasting that he did nothing about.  Still at least you can praise your favourite rapist the week again.

Having a wee bit of a Hutton-esque meltdown? 

2 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Calm down pal if anything we were at the disadvantage from the poor refereeing. But your team were pure and utter sh1te and for once Clyde weren't. Accept it.

Like what decisions didn't go your way.  I totally agree we were sh!t but the ref didn't give the same decisions at both ends.  The wee tubby rapist was the difference in the worst game I've seen all season. 

6 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

Aye let's not forget that airdray players took throw ins yards from where they should've been taken, the clear offside decisions by the link and on and on your team's shite pal

Delighted and very grateful for a home win, but...Jesus did we ride our luck?

Thieir goal which was expertly dispatched, came from our 2 goal hero wanting to play keepy up 20 yards from goal. Lino must have been on the sherry to allow their guy to round Mitch when he looked miles offside. McNiff's passing ffs. Shys; do we ever practice them training? TW has all the bravery of mince pie. Ally Love breathing put his erse but DL so s l o w to substitute.

Our Goally coach doesn't need to get involved at the end...have a bit of class!

Goodie's 2 goals were beautiful. No other words.

Pretty cool to see Santa wondering round at halftime with sweets for the wains.

12 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Calm down pal if anything we were at the disadvantage from the poor refereeing. But your team were pure and utter sh1te and for once Clyde weren't. Accept it.

Ref was poor clyde were way more streetwise players round the ref all day when they were not on the ground still that did not cost us the game clyde were sharper we hit too many long balls played right into their hands ... the frustration comes from how good we can be when we play the ball on the deck.... why was Robert's on the bench 

Edited by Eric the half a b

Man, a lot to unpack there. The key to the whole match was that Clyde worked us out in under 5 minutes. They clearly realised that a high press was going to rattle us and ran rampage for the next twenty five minutes. After Carrick's goal the effort went up from us and we put ourselves in a position to get back into it. It could easily have been four each today, but we have to accept that if we let our performance dip like we did in the first half an hour then we will most likely suffer. In terms of the other melodrama, I don't mind the shithousery of Goodwill and Love. Yeah I think they are a pair of fannies but it's just the kind of thing you love from your own team and hate from other teams. If they can wind folk up and it work, why not do it? What was quite embarrassing was the time wasting. I've never actually seen a team waste time as frequently and as early (from the tenth minute). The ref was just a shite ref, he got decisions wrong all afternoon, for both teams. 

21 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

Maybe if your absolute shitehawk of a striker could put the ball in an empty net the referee’s wouldn’t matter.

3 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

3 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

The ref was not one sided either way. He was just completely incompetent.

Have to agree the ref was shocking for both teams,  but the nearside linesman's decisions favoured Airdrie, he had a shocker.