Hibernian FCC v Sevco 5088 (2012) plc

36 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just saw the tackle on the highlights.

Boy is unlucky to get a straight red imo. Think the reaction of the sevco players has made the refs mind up for him.

That's my unbiased view on the matter.

When do you start your shift with sportsound?

On Porteous, it's one that I would prefer not to be a red card tackle but by today's rules, it clearly is. 

In the last couple of years, Hibs have benefited in big games from the likes of Gray, Bartley, McGregor and a few others' aggression. They've known how to cynically give people a hard time and have kicked/elbowed them out of their stride without getting sent off. 

This is a general point about the club rather than an excuse for Porto's behaviour but it's a shame that we have a nearly top to bottom squad of jammy wearer shitebags, with a daft 20 year old taking it upon himself to get stuck into opponents. 

Watched the highlights there and Portyous was lucky that he wasnt sent off for shoving Defoe to the ground at Aribo's goal. He seemed more interested in taking out Defoe than actually defending and gave Aribo all the space in the world to score.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Watched the highlights there and Portyous was lucky that he wasnt sent off for shoving Defoe to the ground at Aribo's goal. He seemed more interested in taking out Defoe than actually defending and gave Aribo all the space in the world to score.

He's an absolute idiot of a boy. Needs an experienced head beside him to coach him through games as he is just isn't working for the team at the moment.

18 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

He's an absolute idiot of a boy. Needs an experienced head beside him to coach him through games as he is just isn't working for the team at the moment.

I just don't get the hype about him, seems to be a complete liability and apart from smashing into opponents he offers very little.

All that's wrong with Scottish  football. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I just don't get the hype about him, seems to be a complete liability and apart from smashing into opponents he offers very little.

He's the most solid and reliable of our centre backs at the moment. And smashing into opponents is a nice bonus, though he needs more practice at not getting carded for it, obv.

All that’s wrong with Scottish football is a young centre half who occasionally makes a rash challenge.

Good input again, Bennett.