Hibernian FCC v Sevco 5088 (2012) plc

21 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Aye. You're wildly wrong like. But fair play for proving you ken f**k all in public.

Jack Ross said having watched it back, at that pace and off the ground it's dangerous and they have no complaints with the red.  No appeal afterall I guess. Unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

If they were run by tory c***s like yourself no one would have anything to compare it to.

The easiest three nil away win of the season and utter fuds are talking about hospital waiting times and Tories.

How crap must it be to live in post-Brexit Jockland?

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

Just seen the Picture clearly showing a glass bottle on the pitch having been thrown at a rangers player. I think I speak for every right minded hibs fan when I say that the guy who threw it should be absolutely ashamed of himself!

How did he miss from there ?

TV said it was flung from row 30 tbf, cut the boy some slack.

Edited by Tony Wonder

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not one surprise given Scotland's health service is run by utter Natter fuds.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The easiest three nil away win of the season and utter fuds are talking about hospital waiting times and Tories.

How crap must it be to live in post-Brexit Jockland?

Gin goes in, hatred comes out. I hope you aren't alone at this time of year, your utter seethe and being consumed by "natter" issues isn't healthy.

Also, Brexit hasn't happened yet. You thick c**t.

24 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Nice that Sevco fans are so intent on keeping the memory of Bobby Sands alive 40 years on btw.  Just a shame these howler monkeys didn't apply the same vigour to saving their club. 

This is very funny seethe lad. Cheers!

6 hours ago, JMDP said:

I really hope Gincardine isn't alone this Christmas. He is piling into the turps early and at a worrying rate.

4 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Gin goes in, hatred comes out. I hope you aren't alone at this time of year, your utter seethe and being consumed by "natter" issues isn't healthy.

*Yawn* same old diddies and same old shite.

Decent win for us tonight so let's try and leave it at that.  No need for the Tory and alky dross beloved of the diddies.

The bottle throwing and the dugout dust-up are unsavoury, but without doubt, the most depressing thing about the evening, is the confirmation that we are back to the days when the ‘Old Firm’ are fcuking diddies up the arse at will. Joy, oh, joy.

40 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Just seen the Picture clearly showing a glass bottle on the pitch having been thrown at a rangers player. I think I speak for every right minded hibs fan when I say that the guy who threw it should be absolutely ashamed of himself!

How did he miss from there ?

Just following the example of his team.  Couldn't hit a coo's arse with a banjo.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

*Yawn* same old diddies and same old shite.

Decent win for us tonight so let's try and leave it at that.  No need for the Tory and alky dross beloved of the diddies.

You've spent the whole evening firing out drunken insults. You also used the present tense to describe something that hasn't happened yet. You thick, gin soaked c**t.

12 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You also used the present tense to describe something that hasn't happened yet. 

Oh hurry up and make a point.  I know it will arrive soon.  Utter fucking clown.

You have not a clue how English works.

Edited by The_Kincardine