Hibernian FCC v Sevco 5088 (2012) plc

Some calm post-game reflection from AberdeenHibee.

1. The Rangers 2012 were clearly a far superior team to us in every single position on that pitch. We all knew this before kick-off. They are, unfortunately, a superb team.  Extremely well organised off the ball (absolutely rapid at closing us down) and devastating in attack with ball carriers in every part of the pitch. 

2. An absolute shocker by our keeper set us off on the back-foot after four (yes four) minutes.  Give teams like The Rangers 2012 an opportunity like that and they will run riot. 

3. We were pish tonight. But to throw the toys out the pram as many on Hibs.net are doing at the moment and calling for a mass-clearout is a bit OTT.  Bad day at the office? Yes. But we beat Aberdeen 3-0 the other week in amongst some other good performances under Jack Ross. Our defence needs major surgery, but I have faith this will be fixed. 

4. They still let their club die and are still yet to win a major domestic trophy.

5. They are still horrible biggots as their songbook showed in spades tonight.  

Edited by AberdeenHibee

3 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Ken that was like a training session like eh 

J8H4PKSaS9n1e.gif

Shocking turnout by the smackheids.

Bottles and cups thrown on the park and at Barasic but the comatose junk fuelled gimp above my last post is bothered about songs again?  

Absolute party tonight for the Bears.

Edited by McRuffian

The game was over after 8 minutes. Shambles in that first half. Ross got it all wrong.

image.png.00545b8cfcffadaabf0e23406141faaa.png.954d75c3784d1af7222fe370c0d757e2.png

I'm loathe to give those c***s any credit at all, but they were pretty good tonight.

image.png.13fcd45734eaf150faee3d8c71cdfaa5.png.360f845e0d8536a1564bdeb06cb5f7c0.png

Wasn't a red for me. A hard challenge that won the ball. The reaction forced the referee's hand. He does that in the first 5 minutes of the game and it's a yellow at most.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The game was over after 8 minutes. Shambles in that first half. Ross got it all wrong.

image.png.00545b8cfcffadaabf0e23406141faaa.png.954d75c3784d1af7222fe370c0d757e2.png

I'm loathe to give those c***s any credit at all, but they were pretty good tonight.

image.png.13fcd45734eaf150faee3d8c71cdfaa5.png.360f845e0d8536a1564bdeb06cb5f7c0.png

Wasn't a red for me. A hard challenge that won the ball. The reaction forced the referee's hand. He does that in the first 5 minutes of the game and it's a yellow at most.

I'm sure he would have sent off a Sevco player for same. That's what they fob us with tell us.