Hibernian FCC v Sevco 5088 (2012) plc

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What a stupid fucking tackle that is. Hibs fans will love it probably, but hes just fucked his team over for the next few games for absolutely no reason.

Got sent off for the same thing against us in the last minute of the League Cup QF and it nearly cost them the game - O'Donnell missed a good chance to win it from the resultant sent piece.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He played 16 games from August to January and was injured for a period of that.

I’m Tommy Wright’s 1st 9 games this season you conceded 22 goals, and hadn’t won a game. He wasn’t sacked and you won’t be relegated.

How many games did he start?...

Tommy Wright has years of top six finishes and a Scottish Cup to back him up. McCann has a relegation with Dunfermline, and in his previous season had you 6 points off 11th and scoring less than a goal a game over the season.

Hes a shite manager and I've no idea why you cant accept that.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Got sent off for the same thing against us in the last minute of the League Cup QF and it nearly cost them the game 

It could cost him the chance of a decent career, as nobody will touch him if he continues it.

Seems to revel in it though, for whatever reason, so suppose hes happy enough.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Got sent off for the same thing against us in the last minute of the League Cup QF and it nearly cost them the game - O'Donnell missed a good chance to win it from the resultant sent piece.

That's not even close to his tackle at yours. :lol:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that tackle, hard, fair & beat the man to the ball.
Well seeing he's up & running about mins after it. Didn't even have to leave the park.
Considering some of the challenges that were allowed to go in the LC final.
Not as if Hibs are any danger anyway.

The way the Rangers bench scuttled backwards after realising John Potter was going to kick their c***s in all by himself gives a real insight into why they are Celtic's bitches and always shit themselves when the pressure is on.

How many games did he start?...
Tommy Wright has years of top six finishes and a Scottish Cup to back him up. McCann has a relegation with Dunfermline, and in his previous season had you 6 points off 11th and scoring less than a goal a game over the season.
Hes a shite manager and I've no idea why you cant accept that.

Don’t know exactly but he started most of them. He wasn’t fit when he first came.

McCann was an assistant at Dunfermline so that’s pish. Like I said, when you lose your two best players and are forced to replace them with a striker fit for the juniors you’re on a hiding to nothing. You’ve conveniently left out the fact that he kept us up the previous season with 5 games left.

I wonder what the reaction on here would have been if it was Morelos who made that tackle. Some people can’t see past their hatred for Rangers and it’s hilarious how seething they get. It was a horrendous tackle and a worthy red card.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

You’ve conveniently left out the fact that he kept us up the previous season with 5 games left.

With a budget that was challenging to be one of the top six in the division.

He had a huge budget, took until April to avoid relegation, had you scoring less than a goal a game over the league season. He then got you humped off a lower tier side at home, and opened the season up by losing all but one of his first 8 league games, where you, again, barely scored and conceded over two times as many goals.

One season Tommy Wright lost a 30 goal striker in May, and MacLean to injury, and had them replaced by Brian Graham and still took us to the top half. Good managers overcome adversity, McCann couldnt. That's why ones in a managerial job and one works for his mates at the BBC.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

I wonder what the reaction on here would have been if it was Morelos who made that tackle. Some people can’t see past their hatred for Rangers and it’s hilarious how seething they get. It was a horrendous tackle and a worthy red card.

It's Friday, I'm on holiday and I've had a few beers.  Cut me some slack.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Don’t know exactly but he started most of them. He wasn’t fit when he first came.

McCann was an assistant at Dunfermline so that’s pish. Like I said, when you lose your two best players and are forced to replace them with a striker fit for the juniors you’re on a hiding to nothing. You’ve conveniently left out the fact that he kept us up the previous season with 5 games left.

Of course Dundee are the only team in the history of the world to lose their two best players. McCann is a fucking shite manager and there’s a reason he went scuttling back to media work and hasn’t been in with a sniff of a job since. Face it. 

Of course Dundee are the only team in the history of the world to lose their two best players. McCann is a fucking shite manager and there’s a reason he went scuttling back to media work and hasn’t been in with a sniff of a job since. Face it. 

Most teams don’t lose them both 10 minutes before the transfer window closes without a chance to replace them.