Montrose v Falkirk

Still a back 3 imo.

Glad to see Tidser finally getting another start hopefully he can give us a performance today. The bench is fucking horrendous though but good to see that we’d rather go with 6 subs that put jobber Johnstone on there.

Id have bet on either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2
Anyone in the know over the trialist, I never knew we could play them thought that all changed since Dundee had teams of them during one of their admins

It will be the young ‘keeper that’s been with us since the summer since Cammy Bell is struggling. Trialists can only play a maximum of 3 games.

I think the last trialist to play for us was Andy McLaren. Played the first 2 games of the 2003/04 season for us before signing for Dundee Utd (?).

Id have bet on either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2
Anyone in the know over the trialist, I never knew we could play them thought that all changed since Dundee had teams of them during one of their admins

Keeper from Bury

Still a back 3 imo.

Glad to see Tidser finally getting another start hopefully he can give us a performance today. The bench is fucking horrendous though but good to see that we’d rather go with 6 subs that put jobber Johnstone on there.

Miller at CH then?

Big day for Tidser and McShane today. Tidser if he wants to do anything other than rot on the bench, but also, we know we will get battling from LL and McManus, but McShane and Tidser in the engine room is where it can be won or lost.

They had fucking better show up today and look like they want it. In fairness to McShane he did last week. No question about that.

I cant shake the feeling that this week or next, we are going to get that Dunfermline at home performance from last season where some players that know they are for the bin just throw it in completely.

Everyone agrees Tidser has skills. Can everyone agree that him towing his trailer around the park is a liability. He looked interested early on, but he's just too slow. He'll need benched around 60 minutes.

MacMillan has played well. I think he links play better than any of our other strikers. Could have had another if McManus had squared to him first time rather than taking a touch.

I love Mikey Doyle, but he's been roasted a few times that half. Seems he and toshney seem to be contriving to take both out of the game. The lad Steeves has done well out there.

Lovely save by much early on. Montrose played some very nice football in the early stages to be fair to them, particularly the big number 7 on the right.

More of the same should scrape the result today [emoji1696]With scores elsewhere going our way and montrose's form it would be a good result.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone got a HT report for us?

Mo point of view.

You scored from a cross from a free kick. If that's a free kick, the game is dead. You had a half chance early on from a corner and should have done better 

Apart from that,  Montrose taking the game to Falkirk but not really looking threatening.  

Ref is playing this right into your hands. 

Not much in it. Mutch made a good save early on but that is all they have done. McMillan and McManus have Th legs of these if we give them the service. Buchannan missed a sitter early on. McMillan goal decent. They have targeted in behind Dixon. Add another and the game is won Imo

Mo point of view.
You scored from a cross from a free kick. If that's a free kick, the game is dead. You had a half chance early on from a corner and should have done better 
 Apart from that,  Montrose taking the game to Falkirk but not really looking threatening.  
Ref is playing this right into your hands. 

2-0 Cheerio.....