Montrose v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Based on absolutely nothing at all I expect us to do well in this one (possibly Durnan being suspended has a teensy wee bearing on my optimism).

I think we'll do ok if Toshney is fit because that'll allow them to continue with the formation that they've been using, albiet that it will mean that Longridge would need to play in midfield (I prefer him further forward) and we'd have one of McMillan or Sammon up front.

On 17/12/2019 at 20:46, PortyMo said:

Back to the fitba instead of boozers.
With an amazing haul of 25 points out of 30 from our last 10 games there will be very little change in our line up.
Will SP start with Martin Rennie after his excellent appearance off the bench on Saturday?
Will Paul Watson start or will he stick with the same starting 11 as last week.
Nice problems to have.
Feeling nervously confident about this game.

6 defeats followed by 6 wins is really the Montrose way with you losing the same amount of games as you won last season.

Its an impressive run of wins gone unnoticed from me and equaling Airdrie with the best win run, bit of a bugger that we are coming with a depleted squad with thanks to McKinnon for making our big squad quite pish.

We should have enough to get a result but I cant say I am confident.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Looks like 4-3-3

Id have bet on either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2

Anyone in the know over the trialist, I never knew we could play them thought that all changed since Dundee had teams of them during one of their admins